What are the companies Jow Forums respects and wants to work at?

What are the companies Jow Forums respects and wants to work at?

Attached: redhat-650x650.jpg (650x650, 34K)

Attached: 1522177246582.png (279x131, 8K)

I don't respect them that much, but I use RHEL daily and 2 weeks ago they returned 10% on stocks so I like them quite a lot right now :)

Yandex, Mail.Ru

FSF, I would make them niggers finally move their asses and make a good OS that respects the users freedom and is as easy to use as windows and is following Uriel rules

NSA

Google and Facebook

russian fucker

user I think you got the wrong pic.

gog.com
>Would be paid in Wyborowa
>Would work with the coolest guys on planet

redhat is niggerlicious

Don't forget about being fucked in the ass by metally ill faggots. After all, they are their overlords.

I've always thought it'd be cool to work for Craigslist. It's got this formula that has worked since the beginning of the Internet, and all they do now is make very small improvements over time, just to keep up with the rest of the Internet.

This but unironically. Literally owning shit at the chip level, writing exploits for things most people won't discover for years, creating stuff like Stuxnet and owning nuclear facilities, slurping up mass communications at major IXPs and processing it all, owning major research companies all over the world... I can't believe so many tech people cry about NSA/TAO. Only faggots wouldn't want to do this shit.

How do they make a profit if their software is open source?

Attached: 1470396067048[1].jpg (426x345, 15K)

Eh,the actual work would be intriguing, but the boss is kind of an asshole.

This

I would love to be a NSA agent.

By selling it with a long support cycle.

Because no one can confidently use it and has to pay them hundreds of thousands of dollars just to get their tech support.

Right, but in theory once they sell it to one company, the software could be easily shared with other people. I understand the purchasing party has no interest to share it but still, it would eventually end up in the public domain/leaked.

You can download RHEL just fine, the problem is you won't get support. I don't only mean Pajeet call-center support, but also critical security updates. It's just not worth considering it because you'd end up with a way worse Fedora.

they sell their support for shit breaking, not their software

The one I founded and own exclusively

Skunkworks

Attached: 1528157337678.jpg (960x720, 105K)