Ok, so google lets you see some ipv6 adoption statistics - that's all fine and stuff...

ok, so google lets you see some ipv6 adoption statistics - that's all fine and stuff, but what is the source of these weird fluctuations?
when you take a closer look, the peaks occur exactly every 7 days, it's like normies use ipv6 over the weekends then return to ipv4 for the remaining days?
it makes no sense

Attached: google ipv6.png (981x633, 64K)

bump

bump

Jow Forums is not a fast board. stop bumping your shit so often

I have no idea what ipv6 is but im curious too

Oh nvmd I googled it its to replace the 32 bit addresses of ipv4

bump

Fuck off

Time zones, duh.

Sorry, checked the X scale again. Clearly weekends, then. Still most likely causes the same kind of asymmetric access by different countries.

Probably many of the people who use ipv6 are more likely to access google over specific days of the week compared to poeple who use ipv4

The human race is a giant oscilator.

IPv6 is used extensively in Asia, APNIC was the first RIR to get kicked by IPv4 address exhaustion. Asians, unlike Westerners, actually fucking work - long and hard. Only the grasseaters in Japan fiddle with their phones all day - everyone else is working. Therefore, the only time they have to get online is the weekend.

This is the most likely scenario I could come up with.

bump

the absolute current state of this board

Stop fucking bumping your shit thread. You already have your answer

whoops

Show me your dick you fucking faggot

i'm afraid it wouldn't fit on that tiny screen of yours

It's fine, I can zoom in if I have to.

bump

God I wish I've got ipv6 from my ISP

It's weekends, yes.

Apparently work computers have a higher % of IPv4 than computers for personal use.
Could also be as simple as 4G being used more during weekends.

kys

>tells bumpfag to kys
>bumps
sage is a thing

bump

Found the envious ABC

bump

Probably something to do with Netflix or steam or some other Normie-saturated service being used more on weekends

bump

bump

bump

Jesus christ fuck off

bump

which I did, you faggot.

>Apparently work computers have a higher % of IPv4 than computers for personal use.

I don't think this is the case, it's likely just because Google is just recording hits on IPv6 and people browse a lot more on the weekends with their free time so it spikes up.

That's exactly what's happening. Comcast rolled out IPv6 years ago and most home routers can hand out IPv6 addresses now. Mobile networks ran out of IPv4 years ago and so cell phones get a public IPv6 and carrier NATed IPv4. Things like Facebook and Netflix are all in on IPv6. Business "enterprise" shit on the other hand has very, very poor adoption of IPv6.

No, a lot of businesses straight up don't have IPv6 at all. Cisco is a laggard on this, particularly with their Meraki line.

bump

bump

bump

Ipv6 will never make it since it is incompatible with ipv4

Bump

kek
user got roasted
*snap*

reported
telling ppl u sage is bannable
it's over for u
how will u ever recover user

bump

I realise this is bait at this point but OPs can't self bump anymore.

>t. retard

you are a giant oscilator

>literally zero alternatives
>switch to it unavoidable
"It's never going to make it" - Jow Forums

bump

bump