Jow Forums I'm autistic and I need your help

I'm trying to make an undetectable runescape bot.
I've tried maybe 10 different times with bots i made using autohotkey, and using Java and a botting client's API. I've added random time intervals, random clicks points, I've added an array that the account will random select a String from at random time intervals and say. Every time I've been banned.

I think the only way it's possible to bot undetected (bar taking really long breaks) is to record my mouse strokes while playing properly, and then randomly select 10 minute intervals from the recording and enact them.

Is there any way of doing this? I'm quite good with javascript, autohotkey, and ok with Java.

Attached: faladormassacreneverforget.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i1iGTCNYRtk
jitbit.com/macro-recorder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

back to

just hire a small asian child to play for you

Python and CV2

Check sentdex tutorial on youtube about his GTA AI driver.

Just pay a little brat to play for you

>he doesnt give his little brother $1 for every 1,000 magic logs he chops (and banks!!!

Kill yourself and stop making Runescape suck with your bots.

??? just play the game lmao
I don't understand. you can pretty much idle it, or chat, or whatever

does anyone know of a good client to use in osrs? thinking of rebuying membership

Have you randomized the mouse movement between points? Or does it just warp there or move in a straight line?

You'll probably have to settle for taking breaks. Even if you do get very good code that doesn't seem to be a bot, if you do something for 48 hours straight they'll see the fairly constant exp over that long, and send a mod to see if you react to that invisible mod doing things that would make normal players react.

RuneLite is the best client

Humans aren't random. Make your bot replicate human like mouse movement, paths, mistakes, etc.
Related: Using the Win32 API, how do I move my mouse cursor? I can set it's location but I don't know how to actually move it

Attached: DiitoAZU8AIZqg9.jpg (1323x1840, 468K)

instead of one move, move it 2 or 3 pizels along the path at a time each time you need to make a move

>runescape
>2018

That's what I figured. I'll try to find something like java's robot thing instead

Hint: Bezier curve
Throwback to csgo days

Have you considered that maybe their methods of detection have nothing to do with movement or actions.

this is the new hotness now

Attached: 24mgsfj.png (1474x745, 75K)

just use the rsbot api you stupid fuck. It has human like mouse movements and randomization inbuilt.

All you literally have to do is loop over states and call methods like ctx.bank.open()

ask someone on a botting forum to teach you. prove your passion or offer money.

do they ever ban players with severe Asperger's, who play like robots?

They ban people by detecting injection, not by recording your keystrokes.

This means that getting a robot to control your mouse is perfectly fine.

This. Ends up being cheaper and more efficient than bots.

youtu.be/i1iGTCNYRtk

>the account will random select a String from at random time intervals and say
this makes you look more like a bot

Go join villavu forums and learn some colour based scripting.

Injecting is detectable.

>I'm autistic
Good for you OP.

You're always going to get nailed on playtime. Always. The RS anti cheat system takes a closer look at people the more they play. If you exceed their internal average play values (likely based on other players in your region in your level bracket)

imagine believing this

*venezuelan

Jagex detects the bot API more so than your shitty scripts. If you want to make an undetectable bot you'll have to write your own custom API

this

Reminder there are people over the age of 13 that still play this game

What 13 year old or even teenager plays this game? They all play the new COD or fortnite.

>Not letting people have fun

THIS
>he doesn't pay his little cousins to make accounts and only woodcut for 5hours a day
Hey want some DQ? cut me 3000 magics

>Having fun
>Jow Forums
p1

Didn't fagex hire the guy that made all the bots to make their anti bot shit?

the old school game client is java, you'll want to learn that language first but to be honest this is the sort of question that by asking you prove your incompetence and lack of ability to actually reach your desired end. Kind of like "how to I write my own OS". Learn how to program and you'll be able to ask more specific questions and figure it out broadly yourself...

having assburgers doesn't give you pinpoint accuracy

Attached: 1509852904250.png (419x249, 6K)

Are you saying I don't have pinpoint accuracy user?

>Simba
BASED user
also don't bot for over 14 hours at a time

Google mouse recorder or macro recorder
>Mini Mouse Recorder
>Ghost Mouse
>Macro Express
There's even a Java library API for it
>jitbit.com/macro-recorder/
you could probably build something where your mouse recorder does its thing, but you're not locked from doing anything else on the PC while it runs
rs is an old game and probably already exists

Sikuli

Yes

Botwatch is advanced as shit iirc, really not worth fighting it.
i'd say it's basically weaponized self contained spyware

The problems are your hooks. Put all of your AI code in an aurduino and emulate a keyboard and mouse. It would be undetectable that way.

I botted 99 runecrafting with an AHK script I wrote. Only got a 2 week ban for it soon after.

Mouse recorder will not work for anything other than extremely simple tasks. Runescape's movement and actions are all server-sided and a slight lag spike will cause the script to become synchronized with the game.

>botting
>fun

Pick one.

Also kill yourself OP.

Cheating is fun

can you share the script?

No knucklehead. The entire point of making your own scripts is so Jagex doesn't have much to work with when it comes to banning you. I only got banned via manual checking.

injecting isn't detected you just suck ass at botting. Hint use longer breaks and don't bot common areas/activities.

Fuck you OP. You are the contributing force behind why that game is such fucking trash. Its sad to think that RS3 was built, made, and was pushed out...to no fanfare at all because of pieces of garbage like yourself.

Of course, I'm an oldfag, so the GE is sacrilege to me anyway.

haven't hacked runescape yet, only fpses.
Does it have any clientside AC or is it serverside heuristics?
In case of second, just pick random a point between two click targets and interpolate the way, "move" mouse along the line.
Also, i suggest learning a bit of reverse-engineering and going internal, so you can hook game functions

>not just creating a physical robot that interacts with you mouse/keyboard and uses a camera to see the screen

not much to do for a rs "internal"

Lmao the entire RS economy is based on bots. Without that most of the items on GE would have 0 liquidity.

Jagex must be laughing when they see that people actually think they can detect injection. They can't. Your success largely depends on your script. Don't do common tasks and take breaks, and Jagex will have no way to detect you unless they check manually.

Literally use AutoIt. It was made for making bots, the language is easy to pick up as well. Lot of tutorials on youtube for it as well. I think some guy actally makes a runescape bot in Autoit

>Injecting cant be detected

Simply not true, its detected in pretty much any modern game.

keattachprocess, zwallocatevirtualmemory, memcpy

In the case of runescape it is. If you inject into the game and then pull out identifiers for example, a fishing spot, jagex have put into place a certain method where injected clients can see objects a normal human player would not. Hence identifiable.

Imagine your bot clicking on one pixel sized fishing spot which isn't anywhere else, not identifiable by a human ayer. pretty obvious that you are a bot.

You cunts know

Whoops ment to quote

lol what is this 2007 all bots get nuked now

Just don't play the game.

It'll be like a bot is playing it for you because you won't be playing it yourself, just like if a bot was playing it because if a bot is playing it you won't be playing so by not playing it it's just like a bot is actually playing it instead of you playing it, which is what will happen if you don't play it.

Do you play on vscape? no GE there

it's trash

Your post made me dizzy.

Random != human-like

I don't get it, this game is open soruce right? I mean java code is right there.