My name is Robert and I am a Christan and a proud republican and I would like to come in here for a minute to talk...

My name is Robert and I am a Christan and a proud republican and I would like to come in here for a minute to talk about the way that people are behaving on this board and how it is not befitting of a professional technology community.

First of all let's not kid ourselves and say this is some kind of juvenile place where people aren't expected to behave like any lawful adult should behave. Go read the rules. The rules say you have to be 18 to post here. So if you are not acting like how an adult acts but rather how a child acts then you are degrading the quality of the posts that my Christian bretheren have been trying to bring into the Jow Forums for the last decades.

Also I'd like to speak about the violence against women. Don't. Just don't. Leave them alone. They just want to learn how to code and you need to let them. The pope has even said that the way we have treated women is against what Jesus said and we have to let them be free and have jobs. This is simple stuff you guys it's already in the law. So give these women some respect.

Lastly I'd like to say that we need to honor what is honestly the most Christian company of all, Microsoft, who has made the computers for our soldiers for the last decade.

Amen and god bless you all who try to make this a technology board befitting of Christ's image. And for all those who don't I pray for you. Please show up next Sunday.

Attached: 1530719494182.jpg (1252x1252, 154K)

Fuck off, conservanigger

Attached: political_compass_7.jpg (1125x1127, 94K)

tl;dr

Attached: 1502244701876.jpg (445x488, 47K)

Hail Satan.

Attached: 1526350200951.png (633x637, 66K)

First of all let's address this Man's argument. I'd like to say I wrote a long paragraph full of points and he has reacted by insulting me and telling me to fuck off.

Let's look at his insult.

He calls me a conservative n word. And first of all I'd like to criticize the left here for using a word which has clearly been used in the past for hate and is being used here on a blue board. May god forgive your soul.

Second of all he is dogging me for being conservative. Honestly? If you look up conservative in Merriam Webster Dictionary it will tell you that being conservative means trying to save your money and not waste it on things you do not need. To me that is the very essence of wisdom and was part of Jesus' teachings.

Attached: 1529957715176.jpg (720x716, 43K)

nigger
eat several dicks

Attached: 1408412552651.gif (561x461, 145K)

Sir I have nothing against homosexual acts but the way you said that it seems to me like you mean ill will towards me and I would ask you to be constructive in this debate. Have we allowed this board to deviate too far away from the ten commandments?

Satan invented the internet.

I have talked about this with my pastor and we don't agree. We think that although Satan got his viruses into the internet early that the force of good has just as much power if not much more power than the force of evil on the internet. It says in the scripture that this will happen.

Attached: 1530075027217.jpg (887x1920, 838K)

Your pastor has clearly fallen for the furry open meme.

g8 b8 m8, don't forget to masterb8

Attached: 350px-Screen_shot_2011-10-13_at_11.17.14_PM.png (625x626, 55K)

"I cannot understand why we idle discussing religion. If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality. The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination. It is quite understandable why primitive people, who were so much more exposed to the overpowering forces of nature than we are today, should have personified these forces in fear and trembling. But nowadays, when we understand so many natural processes, we have no need for such solutions. I can't for the life of me see how the postulate of an Almighty God helps us in any way. What I do see is that this assumption leads to such unproductive questions as why God allows so much misery and injustice, the exploitation of the poor by the rich and all the other horrors He might have prevented. If religion is still being taught, it is by no means because its ideas still convince us, but simply because some of us want to keep the lower classes quiet. Quiet people are much easier to govern than clamorous and dissatisfied ones. They are also much easier to exploit. Religion is a kind of opium that allows a nation to lull itself into wishful dreams and so forget the injustices that are being perpetrated against the people. Hence the close alliance between those two great political forces, the State and the Church. Both need the illusion that a kindly God rewards—in heaven if not on earth—all those who have not risen up against injustice, who have done their duty quietly and uncomplainingly. That is precisely why the honest assertion that God is a mere product of the human imagination is branded as the worst of all mortal sins." -Paul Dirac, one of the most significant physicists of the 20th century.

>kike on a stick
No thanks.

I hate Americans. Why are they always so obsessed with "professionalism"?

tldr
what is so bad about jews

Manipulative, leeching vermin invested into destroying their host country.

>no window decorations or titlebar
does jesus use a tiling window manager

Attached: Screenshot_20180729-055113.jpg (978x978, 211K)

>Manipulative, leeching vermin invested into destroying their host country.
Hello conspiracy theorist, have you taken your meds yet?

noice post

>First of all let's address this Man's argument. I'd like to say I wrote a long paragraph full of points and he has reacted by insulting me and telling me to fuck off.
Welcome to Jow Forums

>muh conspiracy
Hello cuck stooge, have you taken your daily bluepill yet?

>Gives no fucking evidence of muh 'jewish poison'
>Expects me to believe him
Fukken wew lad, take your meds

What cancer

>wants proof for jew poison
>will refuse whatever I show him
Keep eating your bluepills, faggot. I'm here to laugh at you fool.

>Sir I have nothing against homosexual acts
Fake Christian detected
>2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

Attached: 1519678348297.png (628x800, 761K)

>will refuse whatever I show him
>didn't show me anything in the first place other than a comment with no proof attached to it
W E W L A D T R Y H A R D E R

I know your kind. Blue pilled cucks like you will discard every evidence as fake news or keep calling it a conspiracy or (((coincidence))).
The only viable option is to mock retards like you until you eventually get fuckes over by kikes.

>I know your kind.
K E K
>Blue pilled cucks like you will discard every evidence as fake news or keep calling it a conspiracy or (((coincidence))).
I ain't a onions-boy
The only viable option is to mock retards like you until you eventually get fuckes over by kikes.
Won't you be fucked too user? You haven't done anything against the )))kikes(((
>Gives no evidence
>Still expects me to belive him
Gimme at least 1 link man. At least one

>Gives no evidence
>Expects that user to belive him
How retarded are you

Women aren't neglected. On the contrary when little boys are no longer allowed to be genitally mutilated at birth like barbarian spawn then we can discuss "civil liberties".

>Give jewish media evidence
>It's coincidence
>Give immigration evidence coincidence and conspiracy
>give holohaux evidence
>it's conspiracy
Lmaoing at you gullible retards.
Good goys, pay up goyim!

Idiotic blather

Give me holocast evidence give me imigration evidence and give me jewish media evidence faggot. Oh wait you won't, because you can't lol