Jow Forums humour

Attached: Counting.png (2272x2456, 726K)

Humor is a distraction which negatively influences my coding proficiency. Somebody ban this faggot OP for this.

>t. codemonkey rasheesh

>t. micropenis whitecuck who is not comfortable arguing with any other race except Poojeets

>muh dik
Like clockwork, Tyrone.
Better go back to the cotton field.

I've been through your mother's cotton field. She said i plowed it better than your father ever could and paid me double.

Attached: 1531734388966.jpg (4011x2100, 3.73M)

>muh dik
>ur mom
Don't strain your brain, nigger.

Attached: no mans sky.jpg (2634x1898, 1.06M)

I see your retorts have become as limp as your micropenis.

>muh dik whitey MUH DIK
Lmao. Did your 70iq brain just short itself, nigger?

Niggers have better writing skills than yourself. You should resolve that issue first before talking of IQ.

Jow Forums isn't funny so a ylyl on this board is doomed to fail even more than one on /b/

>nigger
>better at writing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Keep telling that yourself, Tyrone. Meanwhile in reality niggers are legitimately the most retarded race apart from abos.

Niggers are only the most retarded when compared to the majority of Humanity.
Thankfully you don't belong in that majority user, as you are beneath niggers, dumber than them, more illiterate, and with a smaller penis.

Can you worthless shitposters please get and stay the fuck out of Jow Forums

Is that why whites literally build society and invented all the technology you are using right now?
Meanwhile niggers are still sitting in mudhuts, showering under cow piss and eating dirt cookies.
>b-but muh wakanda

Yes.

Attached: 1530468977539.jpg (600x400, 76K)

>Is that why whites literally build society and invented all the technology you are using right now?
You didn't build or invent anything though user. Don't compare yourself to old whites, you yourself are garbage and even niggers accomplish more on a daily basis than yourself.

Attached: 654654766767646547565674475.jpg (2368x1600, 1.12M)

>niggers accomplish more
More crime and poverty that is.
Even the best educated and richest niggers in US are only average.
Keep trying, Tyrone. Maybe one day you get some overpayed quota nigger affirmative action job.

>LOOK MOM, I'M MAKING RACIST POSTS ON Jow Forums
Go the fuck back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1494463553785.jpg (523x724, 52K)

>this is what productivityfags actually believe