/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Summertime Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
Blutopia drama nobody cares about
No news is good news

old thread

Attached: 1507734103274.png (2549x3582, 3.66M)

play the EMP slot machine

Attached: 0033 - 66V6dWb.png (960x768, 378K)

good news retard joined jpopsuki

Attached: Its+happening+you+need+to+login+to+view+_b1033d6d1c1f0970536744fd630c9c6c.jpg (960x484, 46K)

No APOLLO news.
Get out weebs

Reminder that 720p is curry.

Attached: 1519114621464.png (1280x720, 722K)

when i go to a torrentleech subdomain, for example wiki.torrentleech.org or v4.torrentleech.org, it gets stuck in the Just a moment.. thing from Cloudflare. Anyone else experiences this? I also tried using a different browser but no success.

Attached: justamomenttl.png (827x242, 11K)

Whitelist everything you can in your scriptblock extensions.

Why did you delete?

ive looked at umatrix and all content is allowed for that site. never had this problem on other sites.

Hm, any settings on uBlock you could change?

Can anyone search bibliotik/mam for Player Piano Servicing and Rebuilding by Reblitz and let me know if it comes up?

Maki is my mom!

Trump should shut down all private trackers and jail the operators, they are up to no good.

Hey I won something there

Are you forbidding web workers in umatrix?

I'm searching for a tracker with oldie but goodie tv series like Northern Exposure and so.
I don't need anything current.
Any idea where can i find things like that?
Language should be english.

Attached: 1522165597731.jpg (500x706, 82K)

Attached: tracker technical comparison.png (5478x2912, 1.96M)

Private tracker cucks.

OT Shill fuck off

It comes up. So....?

Honestly, BTN. A lot would say TVV, but anything that's there and not BTN you can request and someone will upload it. TVV is harder to get into and harder to maintain/get ratio.

Attached: 1510404665394.jpg (2480x3507, 380K)

But user, I'm just sharing an assorted collection of objective technical merits organized by tracker

shit i lost my dick

I wish I had a gf like that.

>hardcoded subs

I need more Konosuba in my life. Season 3 when? :(

>harder to maintain/get ratio
TVV is about the easiest tracker to get ratio on. I know BTN is technically easier being ratio-free but you can get hundreds of GB on TVV with no effort.
>not hardcoding subs so you never lose them

Hardsubbed encodes are absolutely disgusting and I never understood why so many people still make or watch them.

Same

Attached: tumblr_okfdu8eLIH1vwmn7so1_1280.jpg (750x1198, 122K)

>I know BTN is technically easier
So it's harder, like I said.

>hundreds of GB on TVV with no effort.
No you can't, especially when compared to BTN

Attached: 1523805187031.jpg (600x883, 346K)

I just need a fucking good tracker with a good quality all-seasons torrent of The X-Files.
Help.
I don't fucking care if it's a secret club or not, I just need a torrent.

I want to lick her feet

nope, only some stuff from torrentleech.org, no cloudflare scripts or anything.

idk, these are my settings

Attached: umatrix.png (650x223, 13K)

3 days of trying everything to why port forwarding wasn't working anymore, canyouseeme.org told me "connection timed out/connection refused"

so I said fuck it, removed everything

woke up this morning, my port is open

what the fuck? I just have the static port set up in qbit and nothing in my router, why the port is open now? I have no fucking idea what's going on

op here
i also tried in Chrome, where i dont even have umatrix installed, still the same shit.

>idk
Check the dropdown in the matrix window

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 12.23.00 PM.png (259x187, 25K)

disabled all options, still not working...

Do you use a VPN or proxy to access the site?

nope, and as i said, on other sites with the cloudflare browser check i dont have issues, only on TL.

hmm i tried on waterfox and on there i can reach the TL wiki so i guess its a problem with one of my add-ons, weird..

IMMORTALS (IMT) is a honeypot confirmed.

>So it's harder
Yes, just like I said you said, you said it.
>No you can't
Yes you can. You can join and have 1TB up in less than a week or two. There is a freeleech that changes every single night plus 5+ that change monthly. If someone can't be setforlife from that they have bigger issues than which tracker to download their shitty shows from.

Thoughts on FileList? Huge library and dedicated internal team. Seems underrated since no one ever to talk about them.

Are you disabling cookies? Cloudfare doesn't like that and will hang at the screen you shown.

i am blocking third party cookies, guess thats the issue. Wil try later. Thanks.

im sure im gonna join it as soon as they open up registrations

The perfect tracker.

Femitorrents:
>All women get freeleech
>All men have ratio
>If you prove you are a woman you get invited, as simple as that

And i don't mind because i prefer seeding to women than to disgusting men

Attached: 2353526.jpg (1787x2688, 383K)

>Yes you can. You can join and have 1TB up in less than a week or two. There is a freeleech that changes every single night plus 5+ that change monthly. If someone can't be setforlife from that they have bigger issues than which tracker to download their shitty shows from.

Checking freeleeches every single night, paying for a seedbox if you can't compete since there will only be 5 snatches, tons of torrents are tiny shitty avis, trashing your stats in the process.

Yeah you're right, no effort there, all for an inferior tracker when BTN exists and has more torrents, more seeders, faster speeds, tighter focus on quality, better website, and some semblance of organization. And you don't have to worry about completing your !daily quests! for more freeleech.

Attached: 1502491698031.gif (141x141, 483K)

Alr8 m8, have at it.

I want to get a fully fledged NAS brim filled with high quality 4K HEVC 10bit atmos movies for my fancy new 4k tv but then I remember I only have access to torrentleech

Attached: 1526993869931.gif (374x520, 12K)

BLU just had open registrations not even a month ago with global freeleech happening alongside it. You have no excuse.

But what content would they have?

lmao someone got in btn recently and feels the need to whiteknight the tracker. SAD!

Will be a General tracker, so women can easily have everything they want.

What NAS are you thinking of getting? Is your local connection good enough to stream 4k over wifi?

the ds918+
locally I have a wired gigabit setup for all my devices but I can get full use of my 500/50 broadband on my mobile devices by wifi too

Attached: 1529255138628.png (246x236, 74K)

Based and redpilled

>MTV Interviews Open

Any plebs not in BTN this is your chance for a semi decent TV tracker.

Attached: bbcec6b8-714f-4045-be8d-7121e867aea5.jpg (950x534, 155K)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>RED doesn't have DJ Kloficker
Why even live?

Attached: 1518609315231.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Redpill me on what is up with AnonyMiss, the APL recruiter.

He was diagnosed with a terminal illness and stepped down as recruiter.

Sir, I offer my condolences. Please advise me FAST as to when APL will resume recruiting.

Confirmed by what

by me

mtv full? kek

also no statistics page there, exactly how many users they have right now?

They don't share that

Attached: 1513559213632.jpg (1920x1200, 509K)

Should I get in MTV if I aim on getting into BTN soon? I already have IPT for trash.

There is an APOLLO VIP climbing rank at GGn because he couldnt be made Torrent Celebrity.
Worry not fags APOLLO will resume easing your pain soon

Even the pedogamers diss Apooloo? How will they recover from this?

no

No, BTN > MTV in litearlly every single regard. You only want MTV if BTN is like, 6+ months away from you realistically.

Why can't more recruiters be like Myr? She at least puts in her profile how far she is in apps. That would cut down on so much user anxiety.

>she

does it matter if my ip is dynamic in terms of speed and efficiency (or anything else)?

no

Torrent celebrity = Staff

+++ JUST GOT MY INVITE TO AB FROM GGN, NAOKO IS ALIVE +++

Give me your user name and I'll send you some yen

>Remember the following:
>>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

This paragraph should be removed from the OP. I dare anyone to prove that any of this happened in the last 6 months. Recent events have proven the opposite and shown that even /marking/ is a meme. Nobody cares about /ptg/ since the neon flood that came with the open AB apps.

Yes """"""she""""""" is alive, I could have told you anytime.

Attached: 2018-07-29_22.48.31.jpg (332x25, 5K)

Fake news.
No.

kek m8 desu senpai

in fact I was actually lying, but in doing so you showed me that she's really still alive

Attached: Trumpraisingglasssmugly.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Attached: gotem.png (1623x101, 14K)

>not censoring the inviter
why would you do this to someone kind enough to invite you into a community?

But she really isn't still alive. The naoko account will not be processing recruits for the foreseeable future.

Because nothing that happens on /ptg/ matters in any way.

At this point, I'm convinced the guy who offered the invites wasn't Flatmaster and this was just a huge fucking ruse

you say that, but this shit is archived forever in freely searchable format.

you inconsiderate apes are the reason the meme is an actual fucking thing, the reason "How did you hear about us? - Oh I heard about you on /ptg/" is a bad idea, etc. If you could keep it in your fucking pants for a hot minute, everyone would be better off.

The guy offering invites was staff and it was all a fucking huge ruse to weed out people willing to accept public invites.

but why user why I can't get in

is it because they reached user cap?

Attached: 1510102636567.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Never reveal any personal information you consider valuable on Jow Forums, you should have learned this long before you discovered Jow Forums. Boo hoo I can't tell them I'm on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1430237998669.png (320x287, 104K)

dumb anime poster

Yeah I think AB is actually full. 300 users below cap.

On my AB application, I threw down that /a/ and /jp/ were two communities I visit that were anime related. On my GGn application, I threw down /vr/. When I applied for my RED invite, I mentioned /mu/, for 32P I said /co/, and for XWT I said /wooo/

I got accepted into all of them

Attached: 1530146362164.jpg (250x239, 9K)

Fuck off incels

>using words incorrectly

Spotted the tranny.