Windows 10 activate

Hi guys, I recently got my PC repaired with a test version of Windows 10 and I want to activate it, how can I do it? I know KMSpico is suppossed to but there are too many links and google blocks all downloads from those links. Any tip on how I can do it?

Attached: KMSpico.jpg (400x254, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

windows-activator.net/activators/windows10/
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol test version just be honest and say you're a dirty thief

google HWID activation that's the new way of doing it
most KMS solutions out there now are botnet malware

A valid key literally cost less than $10 on ebay, how poor can you be?

FUCK OFF NO ONE'S GOING TO BUY YOUR PIRATE KEY OFF KEKBAY, Mohammed

you cannot enter here?
windows-activator.net/activators/windows10/

Fucking niggers stop recommending KMS solutions. The only good solution is HWIDGEN. Do not mention KMS ever again.

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/

Also you can reuse so many old keys, they literally take any key from 7, 8 or 8.1

then don't download it from fucking free-kmspico-100%-real.ru you fucking faggot
the one from MDL is clean and still works

Whats the benefit of activated Windows 10 other than being able to move the dock?

Spoon feed me user *crack*.
why OP should avoid KMS? or what is wrong in KMS.? *sip* Is it HWIDGEN good enough to replace KMS?

Attached: 1530969595134m.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

>google HWID activation that's the new way of doing it
So if I do that (I'll just run the .exe) I can then format the drive, install Winshit10 and it will activate automatically because the HWID is stored on MS servers? Even for Enterprise?

hey mong you should learn to read english one day notice the word used was "most"

Get a clean OEM iso
During install choose activate later
After installed run the exe and it will activate your win10 in like 20 seconds
That's what I did/how it worked for me I have no other info.

those keys are deactivated within days/weeks of purchase
sometimes they don't even work at all
stop falling for this scam or if you're a scammer try harder the free lunch is over

KMS method is depreciated you must not have installed win10 in a while.

>paying for Windows, ever
You can get a clean copy of Pro for free if you're willing to waste 30 minutes.

According to that forum post it should work.
But I remember reading in the past somewhere that Enterprise can't activate that way, that's why I asked.

KMS is trash. It only gave you 180 days. Then you had to use KMS again. It wasn't a permanent activation. With HWIDGEN is like having the free upgrade. You do it once and on the next reinstall you will have an activated copy.

If you niggers are too dumb to understand how windows activation works then be a brainlet. It's explained in the post. So you better read it. Or else...

>running a closed-source binary from a shady website
what the fuck could possibly go wrong :DDDDD
for fuck's sake you can get a legit licence for like $10

Attached: retard.png (224x214, 93K)

Being a fag and complaining when you can just take gatherosstate.exe and do it the manual method. Just kill yourself.

We did that in with Windows 7. And we will do it for Windows 10 as well. I'd rather keep my $10 because with that "closed-source binary" I can just as well get a legit copy like people could get during the free upgrade period. Stay mad.

Yes

stop shilling your keys that expire 2 days after purchase
5 minutes of research to see how many people get scammed from that shit

They are OEM keys anyway. And some sellers resell the same key to multiple people. So you will get deactivated. Definitely happened to people. If you see youtubers mentioning shit like that they do it because of the money and the referrals so that they get a kickback. Even they understand the risks but they won't tell you.

How about office products?

Elaborate please

Buy a MAK key on eBay like said. It's legit.

I see no strong reason to validate Windows 10.
But if you want KMSpico, you must download it from the mydigitallife forum

Yeah if you earn minimum wage and your time is worth nothing

1. pirate w7 (daz loader)
2. upgrade to w10 and activate (just go online)
3. clean install w10 any time, no cracks no nuffin, it just werks and activates when you go online

search for it in the mydigitallife dot net forums

here
Nope, doesn't work with Enterprise.

I only tried it in a VM, but it shouldn't matter, because activating Pro in a VM that way works.

Been using mine for years.

Remember user, this is a Linux board - most kids here have no concept of getting or verifying software, and fuck it up royally if they try. If it's not in their package manager repository, they really have no idea what they're doing.

Attached: 1528933852488.jpg (432x444, 196K)