Thoughts on the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL? Looks like a blatant rip off the iPhone X

Thoughts on the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL? Looks like a blatant rip off the iPhone X

Attached: image.jpg (680x453, 224K)

overpriced botnet

meh, I'm waiting for what the S10 brings to the table. if it's 7nm, 5G capable, nearly all screen I'll buy it after the price drop and be good for quite a while.

>google

>notch
>not sold on my carriers plan
>probably won't have 5G
Probably a pass for me, plus I'm interested in what the S10 brings.

Who even has 5G?

I don't feel like this is a necessity on a 2018/2019 phone just yet.

I'm more offended by how the left phone looks like a Galaxy and the right phone looks like an iPhone.

notch = no buy.

Scroogle after Nexus = no buy

NOTCH'd
literally google botnet.
low quality garbageware.

what's the phone to buy nowadays, sitting with my iPhone and thought about switching to android but they tend to lag after couple of months

>Looks like a blatant rip off the iPhone
just like 90% of mid-top end Android phones did for the last ten years

>buying google phones

Attached: Nexus-6P-bend.png (1212x652, 294K)

I have always thought the pixel phones were ugly as shit, I don't understand why they are popular.

Wow. They copied Apple on that too. Damn.

Attached: bend1.png (859x454, 302K)

Had that phone and I loved the camera.
Never had it bend even a little and I am a field tech who always carries my phones in my pockets.
Guess I got lucky because I would have been so pissed if that happened

that's how i see it

Attached: 1532885996025.jpg (680x453, 76K)

pixel 3 > pixel 3 xl

thats only true if you get a phone $300 or less.

I might get the Regular Pixel 3. I don't like the 3 XL design. Are the specs out yet?

didn't someone say the only reason google is making the pixel is show off what android can do so they can sell it

was looking at the moto g for a mid range phone but I'd rather spend $250 on drugs

Second time Google blatantly copies Apple ,nice one.

Attached: 1475897470559.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Wish someone would make something like the pixel 3 but in a small form factor smaller than 5"

The phone market is getting pretty disgusting honestly (considering I just swapped from an S5 to a Pixel) I think I'm going to pass on all of these phones but what's this about the S10 everyone is waiting for?

Isn't it just going to be bloated botnet whereas the pixel 3 is just going to be overpriced botnet?