Great things lie ahead

Great things lie ahead.

Attached: [SEMITIC SCREAMING INTENSIFIES].jpg (616x695, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libre-riscv.org/shakti/m_class/
sifive.com
theregister.co.uk/2018/07/10/arm_riscv_website/
web.archive.org/web/20180101000000*/riscv-basics.com
web.archive.org/web/20180711094818/https://www.arm.com/-/media/global/company/arm-risc-v-infographic.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

finally, a processor that runs solely on human fecal matter

thank U sir.

Is it x86? If it is, India superpower by 2020 is confirmed

>risc v

This is unironically one of the best news in a while!

Read you fucking plebs: libre-riscv.org/shakti/m_class/

thank you sir. i'm software programmer and can't wait to run this processor

>risc-v based
>Is it x86

>>/out/

can someone kindly do the needful and tell me where I can get one of these chips?

It says RISC-V.

Any x86 chip would be unexportable at least to the US and Europe

check the loo

Can't get Shakti yet but these guys sell a reasonably priced RISC-V sbc
sifive.com

Bugs:
- The RAM usage may be slightly high
- You tell me!

>The SHAKTI processor project aims to build 6 variants of processors based on the RISC-V ISA from UC Berkeley (www.riscv.org). The project will develop a complete reference SoC for each family which will serve as an exemplar for that category of processor. While the cores and most of the SoC components (including bus and interconnect fabrics) will be in open source, some standard components like PCIe controller, DDR controller and PHY IP will be proprietary 3rd part IP.

>some standard components like PCIe controller, DDR controller and PHY IP will be proprietary 3rd part IP.

DOA

>reasonably priced
>1k
>outperformed by 50 dollar arm sbcs

Attached: 1481746843394.png (400x389, 48K)

Nice!

RISC-V has been picking up a lot of momentum the last two years with some big names like Western Digital and NVidia planning on using it.

>reasonably priced

I read SCATi at first

Fuck I hope this takes off I would unironically buy one

RISC-V CPU made of solid shit > Mama Lisa's glued-together CPU > (((CIA nigger CPU with backdoor to burn down your house)))

>DOA
explain

they have a different model for $59

>some standard components like PCIe controller, DDR controller and PHY IP will be proprietary 3rd part IP.

It's probably all patented to hell and back, so not much choice.

into the fucking trash it all goes

Based India

See

>shitty OS on processor from the land of street shitters
It's a match made in heaven.

Attached: 5641651651651651.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Yeah but it can't run GNU/Linux

Sirs,, sharti cpu very good. Exquisit

hi sir, my unit is getting very hot almost fire... how i do fix it sir, thx for you nice cpu by the way its very strong so far

Bait or stupid?

Dears sirs, do the needful and kindly enable the root and volte this device ok??????

Why are indians obsessed with this VoLTE thing? I see it on almost every XDA thread.

You're talking about the HiFive, right? Read the spec sheet.

Thank you sir, this is awesome!

Friendly reminder that ARM started a FUD campaign against RISC-V not too long ago

theregister.co.uk/2018/07/10/arm_riscv_website/

The website no longer exists, but it was like that website that Microsoft created years ago where they compared Windows to Linux.

And they killed it because their own engineers protested against it.

The virgin legal department vs the chadgineers

>legal
Huh? Are you retarded?

No, sir, I am not

you are not smart

>those arm faggots were so aware of their corporate fuckup that they removed the smear campaign website from the Wayback Machine

web.archive.org/web/20180101000000*/riscv-basics.com

why can shit be removed from the wayback machine like this?

legal threats maybe

>The Internet Archive respects the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. The Internet Archive may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove certain content or disable access to content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been violated by material available through the Internet Archive, please provide the Internet Archive Copyright Agent with the following information:

Only thing left is this image

web.archive.org/web/20180711094818/https://www.arm.com/-/media/global/company/arm-risc-v-infographic.png

Will probably be removed in a few hours

Support Jio VoLTE?

No t him but fuck you retards, I didn't pay attention too to the @risc_v because it was a fucking link

It's also possible that they removed it BECAUSE it was a smear campaign. Not as a coverup but simply because there's no reason to store misinformation like that.

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

please calm down

>@risc_v
I didn't see it the first read through first but saw it because the sentence makes no sense without it

Attached: 1473904892658.jpg (1106x1012, 362K)

>but simply because there's no reason to store misinformation like that.
That's like banning Communist or Marxist literature because you think people shouldn't read it

Attached: 1508132287315.jpg (400x400, 19K)

but,,, can it mine bitkorn?

Indians are better than chinks in mutiple ways.

No IP theft.
No money manipulation.
No military expansion.
They life foss software.
They break the chink manufacturing monopoly.
They are USA allies. (their PM met Trump the week he won and was talking about Chinese expansion into india and the southern contested seas.

They might smell like curry-braps but they aren't soulless chinkers that will sell their mother for a sheck- I mean yuan.

Rabbi Ishmael needs to have a word with you.

>No IP theft.
>No military expansion.
>They life foss software.
ha

>They are USA allies. (their PM met Trump the week he won and was talking about Chinese expansion into india and the southern contested seas.
Just playing politics because chinks are their greater enemy.

Depends heavily on which region an Indian hails from. Southerners are on par with australoids in terms of negrocity. Northerners are in general OK

The HiFive Unleashed thingy has an FPGA-based expansion board that adds a fuckton of stuff, including PCI-e

Is it just rebranded ARM processor?

>has an FPGA-based expansion board that adds a fuckton of stuff
>FPGA-based
Oh it adds something alright. Cost.

Does it have a forum? I want to see that shit.

"Very good chip my brother. Many thanks ."

WTF?! I love Pajeets now!

TruePooTech

>can design a new CPU
>cannot design a toilet

based street shitters, superpower in 2020

POO IN THE CPU

I really never understood this racism. What's the usefulness of it?

Makes me hate Indians just a little bit less.

Never mind.

Attached: 1531589087978.png (754x1158, 384K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

>Who cares about technology, I can shitpost about POO! Everybody look at ME!.
Jesus fucking Christ, is Jow Forums full of 12 year olds?

Now they just need to get Windows running on it...
Soft Pajeetware, and Hard Pajeetware.

>No IP theft.
I remember reading that they made HIV vaccines without paying a dime for patents, though I can't find the info anymore
also, reminder that the US started the same way as china is now: by stealing discoveries and inventions from european powers. of course the US wants to keep its status by forcing everyone else to respect its convenient laws on patents, IP, etc...

Are you retarded or just pretending

Attached: 1280px-2012_Poverty_distribution_map_in_India_by_its_states_and_union_territories.svg.png (1280x1410, 577K)

Attached: 1532507111952.jpg (700x700, 71K)

Laughing so hard right now

POO IN CPU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jio
A major Indian network only offers 4G service so you need VoLTE to make calls on their network.

This gives me hope that VoLTE-enabled dumbphones and featurephones will come into being.

Well, fuck. I wish our carriers weren't so fucked up

>no games
>no programs
frickin epic my dear sir