Any good?

Any good?

Attached: AA9F47DD-7596-4283-95E5-DBFC8C937D3D.png (512x512, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waterfox/comments/81y78m/future_of_waterfox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>placebofox
>good
no

Use it about 8 hours a night since qauntum was relased and has never crashed once
very stable and fast
high ram usage
god tier

Attached: 1532299436655.jpg (1073x800, 361K)

Very.
Go back to your designated screeching street mozillafag.

use mozilla firefox or ungoogled chromium

Attached: 1527907945731.jpg (600x800, 247K)

Depends. Do you have legacy addons that you want to use? Then sure. Personally I use Waterfox because I can't let go of VimFx and a few other addons. There are some objective aspects of Waterfox which are superior, though. Mozilla changed the vsync algorithm months back in favor a vastly inferior one, and Waterfox still utilizes the old one, so things feel smoother, especially on Windows.

If you're just getting it for privacy purposes, though, that's a bit silly since you can disable all the Mozilla buttnut shit in default FF in, like, 5 minutes.

waterfox solely exists when theres no x64 firefox
now its fucking useless

hope ya drown cunt

Why do you lie like that?

It's pretty good if you like the old pre-quantum interface and plugins.

it works fine but I got paranoid about timely security patches so I switched to FF

yes
RAM usage is a bit high when i have a shitload of things open but its not too bad

I don't have any problem, you should try it once.
Enjoy your botnet,faggot.

Yes, it's very good
in fact, there are only two acceptable browsers: waterfox and ungoogled chromium

Attached: 1479432424_YmQPiax.jpg (480x360, 62K)

It's just a retarded fork.

If you want a privacy enhanced version of a cucked browser, just use ungoogled chromium.

Tell how please.

samefag shilling ungoogled chrome kill yourself literally do it

This.

Mozilla said they would implement all those new WebExt APIs to make popular add-ons work, and then didn't.

So until they do (i.e. never), I'm on Waterfox.

It's stupid to belive an one dev's browser can keep a system that the very popular original browser had to drop for security

Why is it stupid? The system is feature-complete and will only need security updates going forward. Other than that, it’s still mostly FF56 with security updates from ESR versions. Lastly, it’s quite presumptive to believe it’s a one-man project when it’s open sores.

for me, it's ungoogled chromium
anything else is just asking to be cucked imo

Like said mostly, though addon compat isn't perfect. There are some that work but still have a little road-to-57 weirdness in them like downthemall, and rare ones that don't work at all for the same reasons.
If you're gonna use a foxbrow, there's no good reason to pick fire over water. If you feel there is, non-fox options are gonna be better choices anyway.

this
i use it

Speaking of which, does anyone have a solid one-line interface/userChrome for Waterfox? I saw one floating around in some dude's screenshot but I have no idea where he got it.

ungoogled-chromium is GOAT

The best there is. Future looks bright too: reddit.com/r/waterfox/comments/81y78m/future_of_waterfox/

meh