Which is better ? I can't choose

which is better ? I can't choose

Attached: chjfh.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

looking for new phone as well. What chinkphone you guys memeing now days? Also, is Samsung s9+ battery as shit as I've been reading?

damn when did Jow Forums go to shit? Come on Jow Forumsays don't make me buy a normiephone

Mi 8

chinkphones aren't in a good spot

stock
miui is bloated, insecure, trash

my battery life was much better on my s8 than on my current s9+.

i had miui8 on previous chink phone and it was very nice. looks better than stock and as fast. just rip ram.

miui phones home way too often and the "revoking authorization" gives me chills

lineage os because miui tracks everything, read tos.

The end.

on the china version, yes
not so much in the intl

have you actually checked? have you? i don't think you did.

I just use Lineage OS on my Xiaomi.

Stock Android wins every time

the miui notifications are fucking garbage

This should not even be a question.
Go for lineageOS!

>muttland botnet vs chink botnet
Hard choice I would say

Attached: 1531136800330.png (658x460, 259K)

MIUI because vanilla Android is unable to filter contacts without phone number. And why the fuck did android imported my email contacts to my phone at first place is beyond me.

The iPhone SE doesn't have this problem.

that's like saying barracuda harddrives don't need to be encrypted because head crashes secure your data from foreign access

>Chink shit
>CIA nigger
You're going to get fucked anyway

>Not using glorious MIUI and sending the chinks good goi data

Its like you want to be executed when the chinks overtake the world in a few years.

and you? have you actually checked if global version spies? i don't think you did

come on, an operating system that throws an eula in your face for each of its proprietary apps that refuse to work if you "revoke authorisation" is insecure. i switched from miui and i don't remember every app that phones home, but try to firewall xiaomi service framework and log the connection attempts to see for yourself.