What image hosting site would Jow Forums recommend? Looking to get away from this queen

What image hosting site would Jow Forums recommend? Looking to get away from this queen

Attached: img05_rl0_ru_2018-07-30_18-25-51.jpg (754x1024, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mixtape.moe
lensdump.com/
fading.blue
imgpile.com/
cloudinary.com/
u.teknik.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mixtape.moe

The problem with all the meme hosting sites that have sprung up since imgur's rot became apparent is there's a 90% chance they'll be down within a year and your images will be lost. You know how sometimes you'll see a forum post where all the pictures have been replaced with photobucket ads? That's the future you're building.

Proper minimalist image site backed by an NGO or some shit when?

Host your own you lazy piece of doo doo

It's almost as if hosting people's shit for free isn't a good business model

I'll make the logo

Jow Forums

>photobucket
iirc photobucket deliberately killed embedding in forums (making it a premium feature). Fucked up all the posts that were ok before that.

There was 1 which I shamefully can remember the name off.. had some anime loli on the page

This. Upload it to Jow Forums then get link from one of the archives.

That site can't even make it's donation quota as is. It's 20% short for the month.

kek.gg
file.house

Roll your own

Make your own with a $5/mo VPS, that's what I do. I'll even give you the php code to get it to work with ShareX if you want it.

>php
fuck off nigger

rude

At least he's not using words as vulgar as p*p.

what the fuck were they thinking when they made this? the most useful thing they had on their page and they kill it because 'muh redesign'. seriously sometimes I try to picture them, in a meeting, and all of a sudden someone says: we should redesign the page and kill one of the most important UI features of the site. Then everyone else nods and agrees with him.

theres nothing I hate more than dead links. I run a website and I treat the articles I write as "atomic", I tend to mirror what I link to (or at least provide an archive.is link), so either you see everything or you see nothing at all.

thankfully the wayback machine has saved my bacon plenty of times.

Attached: what_were_they_thinking.png (424x374, 56K)

just don't use image hosting and have it directly embed in your site

Don't use this. People will get virus warnings and it will probably die not too long from now, half the time it fails to serve the content and times out.

Imgur is part of the botnet?

kek.gg

You should use 0x0.st for everything less than 512MB

Your own website

>frog
no
Correct

cubeupload.com went to shit requiring an account so I switched to lensdump.com/

???

Attached: mixtape.moe donation page july 31st 2018.png (1496x910, 90K)

fading.blue
No tracking, no bullshit, just 30 days image hosting

>.moe

>Country 404

qrd on imgur happenings? Last I remember is when they got assblasted for being featured on reddit fatpeoplehate.

I'm just assuming you're asking whats happening with imgur.
Basically a redesign and a shit ton of ads are injected.
They're pretty obviously standing on their last leg, i thought it was weird that they could hold all those images and run on just ads. I used to browse there and servers would crash very often, it can't pull the weight.

who

Please I beg you give me your glorious russian milkers please

she has good dick sucking lips

Still would

Ok you can stop namefagging now

use dis
getpo.st

I'd use imgur
Been up for years and is more reliable than the competition

unironically tumblr

Attached: 1532989193984.jpg (702x1200, 198K)

i put up with imgur's bullshit because they actually host images and don't delete them
fuck i hate all those photobucket placeholders on forums for deleted images

I use imgpile
imgpile.com/

cloudinary.com/ I use is as a cnd for my images not sure how long it will last..

Attached: 1379284981047.gif (500x375, 396K)

>Looking to get away from this queen
Why? Because of Reddit? Seems like a shit reason to skip a good option.

amazon s3

Use discord for file hosting

Why not just an S3 bucket?

Anyone remember photobucket? Good times.

teknik.io

u.teknik.io/

Attached: 1532279158979.jpg (600x600, 87K)

>Anyone remember photobucket?
I remember and it was a complete garbage.

imgur

Attached: hurr.jpg (600x600, 6K)

>Leave Beta
I wonder what that button does. Besides that, why would they improve their site for the very people that will just direct link to the image ? It's pretty clear where the money is. Making it a social media platform was their best financial decision ever.

I just use imageshack. $35 a year i believe and theyve been around forever.

postimg.org