Why aren't you dreaming in code?

I have one question for you Jow Forums
Do you dream in code

Attached: startups-inline2.jpg (1000x667, 151K)

No, i'm not the one.
Stop asking, smith.

put some shoes on. only qt girls can do that

The correct answer to this interview question is to say that you dream about code, not in it.

>hey let's do a promo pic
>yeah lemme just take off my shoes, do a halfassed Slav squat in a fucking parking lot with my faggot coffee and stare off in the distance
????

Is this is a serious interview question you should probably just walk out on the spot

>two years and 10,000 s o y lattes later

Attached: Gollum_Render.png (248x425, 125K)

One time I was so high that I thought I was a glitched computer program, so I spent 3 hours looking through my brain's source code to try to find the bug, Does that count?

OP here.

On a serious note, I've "dreamed in code" before. After a long day doing a big project, I went to sleep dreaming about programming still, it was just solving problems and doing some seriously hard thinking. It was like working while sleeping. After I woke up, I had a massive headache.

That's what I think that guy is referring to when he asked about dreaming in code. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Attached: 240a648ba031c50e4ff52837c49b5a99469e8c69_hq.jpg (999x1024, 61K)

I dream about what I did most throughout the day. If I was a bum and played video games all day then I'll dream about the characters in whatever game I was playing. If I programmed a lot then I dream about programming. Not necessarily the code, but the idea of it. I have woken up due to an "a-ha" moment I had in my dream once or twice, but nothing like "dreaming in code" or whatever.

>dreaming about programming
>dreaming in code
Pick only one

I've dreamt about programming before. Does that count?

I want to lick his feet

> Why aren't you dreaming in code?
neurologist said that if your dream in code you need to get mental treatment right away.

Attached: 1532973709472.jpg (424x500, 41K)

NO
YOU MUST DREAM IN CODE
YOUR DREAMS MUST BE CODED WITH CYPHERS AND ALGORITHMS AND DATA STRUCTURES

TO PROTECT THOUGHT FROM MIND READING DEVICES

START DREAMING IN CODE NOW!!!

Attached: 1499000042371.jpg (1024x1005, 276K)

Is that Shane Fazen?

>that squatting posture

TPИГГEPEД

Attached: 1517522368688.jpg (1350x1450, 271K)

DREAMING IN DIGITAL
LIVING IN REALTIME
THINKING IN BINARY
TALKING IN IP

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Attached: opsuckscock.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I dream about coding sometimes, but I think it has more to do with my love of typing in my mechanical keyboard

Yes