OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1517888469382.png (871x991, 918K)

>the verge
Go back and stay back.

Attached: unapologetically.png (300x400, 59K)

>2018
>Buys Apple product
>wtf.jpeg

... dude.. just buy Huawei and install gentoo

>huawei
why are you telling people to buy computers with chinese backdoors in them at a hardware level?
also customer care sucks

>chinese backdoor in the us instead of an american one
that's actually a good thing, the chinese can't do shit in the us anyways and the nsa can't spy on you

it just werks™

Attached: Apple-Pulls-Thunderbolt-1-2-Update-Amid-Boot-Issues-2.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

>thats actually a good thing
imagine being this deluded

hello nsa

>some users think
>apple bashing
is Jow Forums reddit right now?

Attached: leupboats.jpg (355x500, 60K)

hello chinaman

macfags in full damage control

give me one explanation how could a chinese backdoor do you any harm in the us

if you really need me to tell you why letting a totalitarian state have full access to your machine is a bad thing, there is nothing I could say to change your mind.
>inb4 muh NSA backdoor
also bad!

Try the fact that it's a backdoor, idiot.

nsa backdoors can actually harm you in almost any country on earth, chinese backdoors only in china

you have a backdoor anyways, you can only choose which country has access to your ass

>>some users think
For fairly good cause.
Only the machines with the T2 chips are kernel panicing.

>chinese backdoors only in china
do you actually believe this?

>why are you telling people to buy computers with chinese backdoors in them at a hardware level?
>also customer care sucks
The chinese state has no power here, but the NSA does and can send goons to your home when you see a certain chain of 1 and 0 on this cambodian basket weaving board.

Or you could buy hardware from manufacturers not known for these and similar practices. As well as not using a severely compromised operating system.

>do you actually believe this?
What would the chinese do to you in the us? Nothing because they don't have any power here, they aren't israel

yeah cause the internet is not a thing, there is no way for it to phone home or anything

Do you run DARPA shit on your consumer electronics? No? Then stop complaining. The CCP wants nothing of you.

can you answer my question? what data is going to be useful for the chinese if you're not connected to the government?

w-who care's if they are spying what data could they even get!
glow-in-the-dark

It looks like appel started to apply diversity hiring

>some Apple users think
But I thought they were retards and not confusing to be trusted

If a backdoor exists, chances are other people are using it, incl. US Govt. Agencies.

Huwaii is actually pretty dogshit at security. You should see the mess of routers/modems they have deployed in asian markets. (protip: most of them are already rooted and part of a botnet)

Windows not only has more retards than Mac and Linux users combined, but even proportionally speaking their percentage of handicaps and underage users is much higher. Everyone knows this.

Well people keep saying how Apple users specifically are retards so I'm wondering why we're taking the word of retards as gospel now. This board is inconsistent as fuck

>Jow Forums is one person
you have to go back

live footage from Apple headquarters:

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)