Ink cartridge is a scam, How to solve it ?

Does someone have a solution to reset the chips on them ?

Attached: Ink is a f scam hep.jpg (350x350, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AHX6tHdQGiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same solution for the last ~20 years, Chinese ink systems.

Attached: ciss-for-epson-r200-installed.jpg (492x266, 111K)

Thoose are russians letters , could you ellaborate user ?

I don't know how to translate the name to English. Basically a "system for continuous ink loading"

Custom cartridges with Chinese chips (auto resetting ones) and ink silos for easier ink loading. You can do it with cartridges only but you'd have to refill them using syringes and what not.

Get a laser printer or one of those printers that use refillable ink reservoirs.

just use laser

disclaimer: I know this sounds like telling ppl to get gentoo, but it's not. laser does not have the kind of problems injet does (drying ink, paper jams, costly ink). it just werks. toner lasts you years. the initial purchase is more expensive, the thing is bulky as fuck, and it consumes more electricity, but it's totally worth it.

Thanks you all for your answers ! I'll try something

Only if you buy OEM, third party cartridges aren't expensive at all.

stop printing

You can buy aftermarket cartridges or refill the originals, OR refill the aftermarkets, for pocket money.
All that will happen with the vast majority of ink printers is that the printer might warn you that you're using non-original cartridges, which is meant to scare normies into complying.
If you buy a printer that refuses to print with anything other than its proprietary cartridges, you're beyond retarded.

Its called "printer/ink infus". Also many printer manufacture already officially adopted the design now. It's called "Ink tank" by the manufactur.

Attached: 1523503135629.jpg (500x500, 14K)

Grown up joins the thread. Theoretically you can lower your costs by buying cartridges from Ali and using korean refill inks. The problem is, no one actually makes the printing head, so what you get is first-party cartridge which has been washed clean in factory conditions. But no cartridge will last more than few refills, because the printing head is not designed for that. There are even kits to constantly pump inks into cartridges from outside tanks, but lot of printers break really quick with those installed. Then there are printers with built-in heads. Cartridges are still expensive as fuck, and if you try using compatible inks good chances you will just kill the printer. There printers which are marketed as refillable, the quality of printing is only usually good for printing diagrams, the printing head still has limited resource, so in the end you'll only pay marginally less money. And the situation will stay like that, because no new players will ever enter the market. Chinks try to make printers, but naturally they only make laser black/white printers for their office needs, those are a bit cheaper though.

The real answer is to find a decent typography which uses real proven methods for creating prints at reasonable price, and forget about meme method of spraying tiny drops of hyper-expensive ink on paper.

laser printers have their own problems
notably, expensive drums
quality of prints for color laser printers is bit lower than inkjet too

I bought an epson eco tank, it came with refills and i still haven changed the bottles to this day (2years) granted i dont print documents every day but i would never buy the jew printers with the jew cartridges ever again

>reset the chips on them ?
I just drill holes and refill them.
Printer goes "oh no, ink has run out, press a button if you want it to print anyway" and then it stops caring.

youtu.be/AHX6tHdQGiQ

If you aren't using your printer at least several times a week it could end up costing you more than just ink when you need to replace a clogged head or ink line. Print heads are at least $1000 each depending on the printer, and some may printers have 2 heads. Only get an inkjet if you will be printing frequently and need high quality prints.

And the carcinogens and ozone too.

ink printers are a fucking scam.
>never connects properly, have to spend time turning on/off and reconnecting
>constant hung print jobs making life a fucking pain
>complains about low ink and refuses to print until refilled/replaced even when the cartridge still has ink in it
>if you don't use the printer for a while the cartridges stop working properly
>ridiculous ink prices

you can use Asians, smurfs indians and niggers to refill ink you dingus

>chips
Ink cartridges have chips in them? What the fug? Can I get a chip for my fountain pen too?

>many printer manufacture already officially adopted the design now.
I can only imagine that it costs a lot more than "regular" printers where you can't refill your cartridges.
>printer/ink infus
Thanks!

This op just buy a pencil and trace

>never connects properly, have to spend time turning on/off and reconnecting
wrong
>constant hung print jobs making life a fucking pain
wrong
>complains about low ink and refuses to print until refilled/replaced even when the cartridge still has ink in it
this happens when the ink dries out
>if you don't use the printer for a while the cartridges stop working properly
see above
>ridiculous ink prices
fair enough

how come the EU still hasn't talked on this is issue yet

>have pens that are like 18 years old and still work
>ink printer "dries" out after a year without any use
ink jets are a fucking scam. laser printers are way better as they don't break if you don't use it for months.

Too many immigrants to care about