User, thanks for coming along to the interview last week

>user, thanks for coming along to the interview last week
>You answered all of our questions well, but we thought you weren't right fit for our team at the moment
>Look on LinkedIn
>They hired a less qualified woman

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 54K)

>showers,get decent clothes,avoid antisocial behaviors.

>Less qualified
>But still qualified
>And can work as part of a team
I wouldn't have hired you either.

Make an anonymous review on job reviewing site claiming they disrespect their POC employees. This will probably trigger more retarded hirings/employee briefings which will push the people who actually do something useful in that company beyond their limits, leading to implosion of that company.

>qualification is everything
It isn't. Aesthetics matter, you idiot.

Kill a cockroach, and you're a hero. Kill a butterfly, and you're a villain.

>destroy a company by leaving a single anonymous online review
i dont think that's how it works

>giving this much of a shit

if they hired a shittier candidate then they're only harming themselves. Also IT/CS has a huge labor surplus in general so you brought this upon yourself by choosing a shit profession in the first place.

>Also IT/CS has a huge labor surplus in general
Same with engineering.

It's sad that most people fall for the corporate propaganda, "study engineering/CS/IT and you'll make a lot of money"!

No, the reason they pushed that so hard is because wages were too high due to a shortage of workers. Companies wanted costs to go down so the wealthy executives and board members could buy more yachts. And boy howdy, are they buying yachts these days.

This. STEM is a meme. Enjoy competing with a literal billion of pajeets and another billion of chinks.
Should've majored in business or finance and become a CPA. But don't worry, OP. There's still time to fix your mistake: you can still go to law school and become a lawyer.

Fuck off, commie.

Show me the lie you whining bootlicking faggot

>oh please huge multinational corporation, bend me over and rape my whole family
>as long as you churn a large profit for your wealthy controllers, please please do it
lel

Keep in mind I'm a business owner. Just because you see the problems with the system doesn't mean you can't take advantage of them.

And you're a fucking idiot, by the way.

Attached: 1489525502712.jpg (300x360, 25K)

Unionize, you shits.

Attached: DhJV1ULUYAAA8Zg.jpg (1200x900, 113K)

Trust me, I wish that would happen.

Problem is US federal law and most state laws are extremely anti-worker's rights, and because of a literal century of hardcore propaganda, the average person thinks "unions are bad". The vast majority of the US is right-to-work, aka we-can-fire-you-if-you-piss-us-off.

The problem, above all, is a surplus of workers, in almost every STEM sector worth anything.

Even if you managed to get enough people together to unionize, unless you're in an extremely specialized discipline, you know what'll happen?

>40 workers walk into boss's office
>workers: "We're going to unionize. Here are our new conditions."
>boss: "That's great, you're all fired."
>all 40 workers replaced within a week by recent college grads or out-of-work engineers willing to accept a 60% pay cut from the previous employees
>every would-be union worker is now out of a job
>the company is now making even more money

It can't happen in the US because the people are so brainwashed and labor laws are so profoundly unethical.

Attached: 1489128479008.jpg (480x318, 24K)

>I'm a business owner.

Attached: peak_boomer.png (712x702, 373K)

imagine being this much of a parasite
>Keep in mind I'm a business owner.
Jow Forums really does have the most LARP'ers

>oh yes pls mr bank pls foreclose on me
>mmmm yeah multinational please dump waste in my backyard and in my air
>yeah I agree workers are parasites, business owners are the only people who matter because they create jobs

You know the funny thing? I don't blame the companies. They're just doing what they can get away with. Literal retards like you are the enablers.

Be sure to lick those boots extra clean so massa might give you a 3% raise. Or he might just fire you when you inevitably get replaced with an H1B worker, your job gets shipped overseas, or it just entirely ceases to exist because it got automated.

But keep fighitn' the good fight, eh? ;)

Attached: 1488327626352.jpg (225x211, 13K)

Grow some balls and join other professional classes and start picketing, you spineless faggots.

Attached: picket.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

I would, except I no longer work for other people and I guess by proxy I'm no longer "a professional". I have no power against these companies.

And like I said, culture in the US is decidedly pro-corporation, anti-worker. Ironically the people who would benefit the most from actual first-world worker's rights are the ones who most violently campaign against them.

Attached: 1521873686389.jpg (468x510, 60K)

>step 1: dye hair with some weird sjw color
>step 2: wear a nice dress to the interview
>step 3: say you identify yourself.as a complex being, not a woman, but something else, you're still figuring out

There, they'll make you CEO ASAP

I'm socially retarded and once I graduate uni this will no doubt happen to me, but I picked cs because I like computers not cause ill find it easy to get a job

You are trying really hard. Since you want (You)s so badly, here's one

In exchange for adding a (You) to my post, I will add a (You) to yours.

Thank you for the fair exchange.

I'm socially retarded too, just give it your best and don't go for big corps, you'll be fine. Only big corps care for what clothes you wear, wether you're a good goy or not etc. I've met autists in small firms that you wouldn't believe, I mean loli stickers on laptop and cherry mx blues at work kind of autism.

software engineering requires teamwork, interpersonal communication, and communication with clients.

If you were passed over it was probably because the successful candidate was far better at doing those than you thus making her more qualified, even if you are better at programming.

If you find this hard to comprehend, well then you have the explanation as to why you weren't hired.

That unironically sounds like a fun place to work.

what's wrong with mx blues on work you fucking inept?

no wonder why no one wants to hire you

>should have majored in business or finance and become something a calculator can do

.t knows nothing about me
Jealous that you're a NEET? :^)
Also, no one said it's a big deal, but they're loud and can get annoying the second you put your headphones down. The point was that banks will have you come in a white shirt, possibly with a tie, work on their windows vista single-core computers and all that shite, while many new start-ups and medium-sized firms promote a healthier worker culture, where you're pretty much allowed to setup your desk however you want, down to what would normally be socially unacceptable, like pseudo-pedophilia and loud, useless placebo.
Here, I provided my reading comprehension to you for a post. Thank me later. Also, I use a cherry mx blue board at home.

Attached: M2f41uY.png (860x597, 561K)

>a calculator can do public auditing
How?

>technical on the job training vs deprogramming a socially retarded incel
I know which one I'd pick

yeah the Open space healthier office culture where you cant make any noise

>be me
>be spic
>barely got a computer engineeeing degree with a Cs in basically every class.
>look for jobs on LinkedIn
>Oracle is hiring
>google is hiring
>all major tech companies are hiring hardware developers
>apply and received job offer from oracle for $120k right out of school 0 debt because DACA and the American tax payer pays everything for me
>the studious white cucks I went to school with are getting payed $70-80k at some no future having government contractor
>tfw I’m driving around Cupertino in my Tesla model x and white cucks are driving in a 2006 Toyota Corolla
>tfw I pay a mortgage not rent on my house in Santa Cruz California but white cucks pay rent to live in Santa Clara 4 to a room.
>tfw I’m 26 but I got 35 year old women trying to hop on my dick
Damn life is good

Attached: 77D09CB7-C3BE-4830-9655-7D8EAD96ADD0.png (500x566, 87K)

None of that's true though.

you wish, my mom worked at one of those open space offices, and people were loud as shit, had nerf gun fights randomly while others were trying to work

a lot of companies look for an actual good team member rather than just a decent programmer.
where i'm working now values culture more than code.

you left your tripcode on

Less qualified but was a bette fit for the job? Stop being bitter

>The vast majority of the US is right-to-work, aka we-can-fire-you-if-you-piss-us-off.
Nothing wrong with that, and that isn't incompatible with unions. I always thought unions were a great thing in a free market. Also
>You're all fired
Programming isn't turning knobs and dials on a machine. You can't replace your workforce overnight. The idea that you can replace your workers with fresh people and assume they'll even barely be able to make progress is very naive.

You would be surprised.
I have worked with Indians that are dumb as fuck and only got in because they are from the same region as the hiring manager in India. And they only kept their job after fucking up so many times because all the managers are also Indian.

>Programming isn't turning knobs and dials on a machine. You can't replace your workforce overnight. The idea that you can replace your workers with fresh people and assume they'll even barely be able to make progress is very naive.
Bosses do it nonetheless if you strike.

You guys know that russian shills (I mean...they're like FSB or whatever but at this point can we even call them agents? Their job is shitposting...) actually get paid to make these posts, right?

Keep getting gaslit by the dnc

Yeah I'm done. I'm not going to any more job interviews. I'm not playing their fucking game. They can find someone else to meet their interview quotas. I'm not wasting any more time on their bullshit. It's practically a full-time job just preparing for and going to the interview. I don't work for free.

I'm the one telling everyone not to worry about fake posts.
(You)'re the one trying to stir shit up by posting a bunch of fake shit.
Maybe if you didn't mention DACA it would be less obvious...

I'm not him. Even if what he wrote is satire it still touches on an important issue: non-meritocratic preference for people with racial or sexual diversity points in hiring and admissions.