What are some technologies that we have now that could have existed 70 years ago if back then they knew about one key...

what are some technologies that we have now that could have existed 70 years ago if back then they knew about one key ingredient that was right under their noses?

i.e. 1080P resolution projectors?

Attached: 1532985267287.jpg (2482x3126, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow. Jow Forums was right again.

>1080P resolution projectors
Kind of a tall order when the idea of a pixel didn't exist yet.

How does Jow Forums predict everything to a T?

The only true advancement in technology in the past 70 years was the blue LED. We had the principles behind everything else we use today, from the smallest microchips to the fastest cars, rockets, scram jets, ram jets, ect 70 years ago. The application of those principles was only made possible by creating the facilities needed to incorporate that technology at a low cost.

that meme is from /sci/ not Jow Forums

They're really fucking delusional if they think the average America will look anything like that. Case in point, the average American has brown eyes. Shit isn't gonna magically become green.

This, seems like Americans would actually be stepping up if it turned out like this by 2050

56% face comes from Jow Forums

But their skin will darken.

Show me the archive and I'll show you one older. The original meme was made on /sci/.

Her lips are fucking huge.

I thought it came from bant or int. They are enough retarded for this shit.

So, Jow Forumstards are meme thieves then?

Jow Forums wasn't a board yet when it came out.

I'm not a meme historian.

Yes, it just got popularized on Jow Forums and made it to the rest of the internet from there.

What kind of shitposting happens on /sci/ that led to this meme?

And it's beautiful

If you know for certain that you've got the oldest version of it then post it.

The meme was popularized and expanded upon on Jow Forums in October 2017. The prototype predates it by a year or more, but the huge amounts of original content were produced on Jow Forums and subsequently used to troll Jow Forums.

Once white americans mix and spread their light eye alleles to the darkies there will be an increase in the number of light eyes. Not to mention mexicans also tend to carry these recessive alleles because of their colonial origin.

The girl in the picture didn't have light green eyes. Appears more dark in shade.

>once white americans mix
Rather, I should say if. I'm not american so I don't care much one way or another.

Most whites in America have brown eyes.
>Not to mention mexicans also tend to carry these recessive alleles
If that were true then a large frequency of Mexicans would already have lighter eyes, they don't.

Find me an older posting of the meme than this:
archive 4plebs org/pol/thread/52438556/#q52439856

"Light eyes" refers to anything not brown or hazel. I'd say the kid in the picture has gray eyes. Not dark by any means.

As I said the prototype predates its popularization by quite a bit. The guy posting that was likely an Jow Forums poster there to troll americans anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if her eyes get darker as she ages, that tends to happen.

Thorium reactors?

Find an earlier posting on Jow Forums

>dark skin and light eyes.

So we will basically become Fremen, I'm okay with this.

>tfw we are headed straight for ugly interracial children instead of beautiful interracial children
Unattractive people should never breed.

hideous my god

throw in epicanthic folds maybe. but by then we should have gene editing so it doesn't matter.

pol are the biggest meme jackers on this shitty cambonian imageboard

Light eyes evolved in the North where little light exists. Naturally nature will select brown eyes for Americans and Australians because blue eyes there arent native