Computer programmers looking for programming women

>computer programmers looking for programming women
>illogical
>we are in a feminist society
>it is lawful to have your own choices of who you are attracted to and who's body image you appreciate
>therefore it is much more logical to go after republican women who have not been to college even if you are an atheist
>the reason being that these women will be more willing to play into feminine roles and ultimately feminine women are more attractive
>therefore it is illogical to pursue women who program

Attached: 1532891948517.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

Who the fuck are you quoting?

Based post, but that bitch in your photo is not good stock.

>tattoo
>belly button piercing
>taking selfies in a bikini

>Chinese dog
Found the spy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-31-15-36-52.png (1080x1920, 1.44M)

>women who program
never met one, so it's not really an option. and now fuck off with your incel thread.

go back to Jow Forums and leave us alone.

i wanna rub my tiny dick in dat butterfly desu

Being a stripper is very feminine. Do you want to date one of them?

Strippers are sluts. Sluts are for fucking, not LTR.

I've seen this meme twice and already it's stale. Please try to freshen up.

smdh

Attached: 596e0aa42100003700fc76bd.jpg (1910x1000, 445K)

>Sluts are for fucking
Doesn't sound very traditionalist

tl;dr is this the latest incel thread?

The best girls are Victorian gothic weirdos. If you can get past their freaky fetish shit it is smooth sailing. The only kind of 3D I will ever bother with again, definitely going to marry the next one I find.

Neither do strippers. World isn't perfect

>therefore it is much more logical to go after republican women who have not been to college even if you are an atheist
what in the actual fuck am I reading right now?

Attached: 1484251580927.jpg (640x502, 85K)

>those knees
I vomited a little

Attached: 331.jpg (4768x7840, 2.49M)

Sure thing, Spock.

>”it doesn’t matter how many slutty selfies you take stefani, he won’t come back”

sage Jow Forums shit

This is absolutely true. We should stop trying to convince women that they are less for wanting to do jobs which usually only men have an interest to doing. We should admit that although there is alot of variety in gender that most of the young people identify as male and female and that it is not wrong for the men and women to have a voice and for men to treat self identifying women like women and for women to treat self identifying men like men. And a woman can self identify as a woman an do womanly things and not be shamed. Similarly a man who identifies as male should be able to define for himself what it means to be a man. Can you imagine the outcry if someone went online and tried to tell a dragon gender what they could or couldn't think or feel about their own gender. The media would go nuts. But this is what we do to men. It's wrong. Men don't have to be attracted to feminists unless they are attractive. Meaning they are relatively fit and have a kind personality.

Why does all of Jow Forums think in false dichotomies? Is it a staple of being retarded?

If you are truly an intelligent feminist like you seem to claim to be then make an argument against it.

Why is it more logical for any man to choose a feminist woman.

woosh

only problem : if she truly were a republican i'd pretty certainly strangle her on our first date so she stops talking.

>tattoo
she fucks black guys

You're wrong.
She's hot. And who knows, maybe there's even some bonus piercings we don't see?

Implying that you have strength to strangle anything

>>>/reddit/

read the bible numbnuts, the patriarchs were all about fucking whores (but not paying them lel)
if you dont want to be treated like a whore just dont be a whore

Found the SJW.