Best way to set up 3 monitors for use in a single game?

>be me
>have 3 monitors
>decent computer with good graphics card
>trying to get the fucking thing through Nvidia to align properly and work

Have been having a nightmare with it, and have been researching it for hours now. Anyone know if there is software to help with this sort of shit? Also, read there is a forum that helps people organize this sort of thing (don't want to give name here).

I'm not completely fucking retarded in terms of computer, though admit I'm new to Windows since s became for bugmen and don't want to start fucking with ubuntu yet.

Any advice, other than retards and the usual: "ahahaha, I can't believe how fucking dumb you are!" I'd but by LSAT score and the transition to IQ score (LSAT only standardized test accepted by MENSA, which puts me just below 140).

I only mention that to try to head off the brigade of retards telling me how fucking dumb I am, when according to stats (based on standardized exams take in a controlled environment) I'm smarter than over 99% of the population. if you have any idea to help, please give me some.

Attached: 333-monitors.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsgf.org
youtube.com/watch?v=5pFY8B6vgPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>right click on desktop
>nvidea control panel
>Configure surround, PhysX
>Select "Span display with Surround"
>Configure

Easy as that user. You may have to juggle around the displays in the control panel but thats it. Should only take a minute of your time.

Just use xrandr, you tard.

ahahaha, I can't believe how fucking dumb you are!

>I can't believe how fucking dumb you are!
By any metric--and I'd be willing to put my grades, SATs, ACT, SAT IIs, LSAT, UG SPA, and Law School GPA on the line-- I would be everything I would literally better everything I own and ever will own against all you own and ever will own that an independent arbiter would find me to be the smarter person. I'm willing to back that assertion up with money, BTW, if you just want to do it via anonymous email on Tor using standardized tests and GPA. Are you???

This should tell you there is something bigger going on here, that I CAN fucking set up the basics of a computer. I tried what user above suggested obviously with just configuring the Nvidia settings with a right-click. Something is fucking wrong.

Going to look into xrandr other user gave me.

Ah, found what I was looking for. Other anons who don't want to deal with the retards here, this is a good forum to lurk and they aren't complete dicks if you ask reasonable questions:

wsgf.org

Which came first?
Ranch....Or cool ranch?

FPBP

How did you go with xrandr?

user, I'm not a fucking retard. Tried that. First message was: "you have to delete x files before you will be allowed to do that...." WHAT? Ok, go try to delete files. Files will not delete. Fuck it, let's try it ANOTHER why. Go back and try to arrange them different. STILL not working. It's a complete fucking mess. And it's a new drive, new processor, new graphics card, etc....

Now, searching forum wsgf.org (basically a forum for people who use more than one screen) searching for someone else who encouraged the same shit.

LOL it's this big gay baby with his big gay iq again. I thought you said you were going to bring a war, where is it?

OP I setup multiple displays when I was 15. Shirley you can do it.

>How did you go with xrandr?
Thanks for posting it out to me user, at first I thought it was only for Linux (not going to fuck with Linux now when I just finally dumped Mac after 13 years since it is now associated with bugmen. Going to sty up all night (or until at least 5) after taking 2 adderral now so I can ge this fucking thing fixed tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pFY8B6vgPI

>after taking 2 adderral now
lol what a faggot. enjoy your early grave.

>OP I setup multiple displays when I was 15.
When I was 15 I had nigger-rigged an entire modem to allow my AOL to go faster for longer. Admittedly, I haven't used Windows in a very long time but something if off here. Will stop talking about it now and go see if I can fix it.

No you didn't. I guess none of that massive IQ went into verbal intelligence.

>what a faggot.
You can usually measure a person's IQ/mental age by how any times they have used the words "Faggot, gay" or some variation thereof. Irony is that you are in the UK, where you could go to jail were I an actual faggot and wanted to pursue you. Seeing you in court with your trash mother behind you crying "he a good boy, dindndu nuffin!" in court behind you.

Filtered, done with your ass. You're not even "offensive" in an interesting way, just fucking boring. How many times can you say "faggot! ahahaha!!!" and seem to think you're amusing to other people? You aren't, just a worthless shitbag. Filter.

You don't have to delete anything. Close all other programs while configuring the surround display.

>No you didn't.
I love people telling me what I did and didn't do with my modem and AOL when I was 14. As you say. Another a to filter. I need to get to work fixing this fucking monitor setup.

>Irony is that you are in the UK
Look at that big, gay IQ failing you again.

>Close all other programs while configuring the surround display.
Tried that as well, user. It brings up a file from an unopened program and claims nothing can be down. Anyway, will read up on people who have similar issues on aforementioned forum. Thanks for your thoughtful posts here, one in a sea of ashes and feces. Thanks. Best,

u = poopyhead