You are accountable for everything you do online

>you are accountable for everything you do online
>it is directly traceable to you
>Jow Forums thinks this is a bad thing

Attached: computer-cctv_2183286b.jpg (620x387, 34K)

muh privacy

shit thread

glow harder

i don't need some corporation to have my browsing habits just to help them make more money with ads...which i block anyways.

nice try cianigger

>now the government can swat you within 5 mins after you criticize them (in the slightest) on internet
>now you cant make jokes on internet because everything can be traceable
>internet becomes another "real life" which everyone hates at some degree

Enjoy your boring life where you never dare cross any lines.

>New Private Tab with Tor

Attached: brave_logo_2color_512x.png (512x512, 17K)

>New Private Tab with [multiple letter intelligence agency] honeypot nest

It wouldn't be a problem if EVERYONE were held accountable.

>switches off javascript
>tor still works
The problem is your FagFox buddy
Not the onion routing

Fuck off, boot licker.

Attached: 1525300527027.jpg (640x438, 49K)

Poor attempt at obscurity, Department of Homeland Security.

How this is a good thing?

the trouble is the small number of tor nodes, combined with costs and legal risks
its very easy for poisoned nodes to corelate traffic, not to mention the slow speeds and kikeflare/google ghettoizing of tor traffic means that most normal traffic is driven off and you are left with high value targets like skiddies, leakers, druggies, and pedos.

the only way to make tor safe is to attract normies afraid of russians/corporate surveillance like the cambrige analytica thing.
in that light the "sjw" direction of tor project people is only a good thing.

Based

>dissent is bad
t. brainlet

based

Privacy is the freedom to make mistakes.
The internet as an anonymous realm makes it possible for people to explore new things without fear.

That is worth a lot more than "muh degeneracy" or "muh children."
To hell with normalfags.

This is just stupid. Everyone has used a firefox based browser to browse Tor. Smart people dont add extensions or change unecessary settings which make them more unique. Tor should be used with a specialized browser where everyone strives to be identical. Brave fucks everything up by wanting people to use Tor with their every day browsers. And it's chromium based.

>thinks this is a good thing
>posts anonymously

Jow Forums is a board full of stunted man-children with no pride. Why do you except even a modicum of responsibility from such a crowd?

>"muh degeneracy" or "muh children"
Yes, these are just excuses tyrannical overlords throw in everyone's face just so they can guilt you or push you into giving away your freedom and human rights.

>Jow Forums thinks this is a bad thing
Well,
Post your personal info here and since you think that that's a good idea.

Im not OP, I'm for privacy. But your reply is retarded and doesnt make sense with anything OP said.

Sure it does.
OP says you're accountable for everything you do online and that its directly traceable to you.

If thats the case then he should be tying his name to his posts.

>>you are accountable for everything you do online
Meaning you will be held responsible for your actions so dont be stupid and do anything illegal if you dont want to get in trouble. Common sense would also tell you not to post sensitive information to random strangers. You're still accountable for that.

>and do anything illegal if you dont want to get in trouble
that. is getting subjective by the day mate. that's the issue here.
take US for example. pretty stark differences and ideologies i get liberals dont have much common sense but still the line keeps blurring

It is.
I shouldn't have to participate in some search for Bin Laden by giving up my data so they can check if I'm a Muslim terrorist.

No, laws are written down in civilized countries.

Resistance is futile. Google knows everything about you. There is probably someone right now looking at your browsing history. They can do whatever they want with their profile. They own you and your future by what you do online. You can't stop them. Once you're in the system, you are a part of it forever.

What if some goverment faggot decides 9/11 jokes are illegal and you can no longer post memes about it or you go to jail. The problem really is that lack of privacy leads to this type of situations

Jackboot licker. Sad the left has come to this

>Install Gentoo
>no ipv6
>encrypted everything
>no social media
>paid-in-cash laptop
>macchanger
>skid into neighbors' wifi
just try and pull the trigger, glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger

Attached: 1510747331418.png (450x524, 161K)

That's your example? A law that goes against freedom of speech? Dumb

Then why are you here?

Most of Jow Forums thinks you should be accountable, but being accountable doesn't mean you shouldn't have privacy. The right to privacy is not a right to break laws or anything like that, it's a right that protects all of us by denying central entities limitless manipulation power.

then why are you giving personal info to hackable corporations where your info will 100% be used for malicious purposes?
And how would your employer like knowing that you post on Jow Forums, the land of incels and pedophiles?
Why don't you give me your name so I can contact your boss, since، you know, you ARE accountable for ALL your actions...

Redpilled AF

>then why are you giving personal info to hackable corporations where your info will 100% be used for malicious purposes?
I assume you're talking about banks and stores. Kind of hard to avoid in todays society.
>And how would your employer like knowing that you post on Jow Forums, the land of incels and pedophiles?
I wouldn't, did you miss the part where I said I am for privacy?
>Why don't you give me your name so I can contact your boss, since، you know, you ARE accountable for ALL your actions...
Common sense tells me not to.

>you're accountable for everything you do online, privacy is for pedos
>except for me, I'm for privacy, and I'm not accountable for my actions online
unironically neck yourself
and if you're not OP then why are you replying to people in this thread if you don't even share the same mindset as him

Where did I say I was a pedo you retard? I said I wouldn't want my employer to know I browse Jow Forums.
Should I only post in threads where I share the same mindset as the OP? Seems odd.

When you're arguing with people arguing with the OP it's only logical that you share the same mindset as the OP.
Otherwise you're just fucking up the argument

t. glownigger

Not when the people arguing against OP make no sense.
Just because you're held accountable for what you do doesnt mean you should post sensitive info about yourself. What does that prove?

That you're accountable for posting on Jow Forums.
Jesus, how retarded can you be?