Now that weed's legal and accepted, what drug am I supposed to smoke to be cool?

Now that weed's legal and accepted, what drug am I supposed to smoke to be cool?

Attached: 1537256951766.jpg (1200x1200, 472K)

I Love that art!

Based OP!

Attached: 4444.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Attached: 27014094.jpg (480x432, 140K)

None, drugs are for dorks who can't properly manage their unhappiness

fentanyl

DMT....please don't do meth

Attached: Screenshot_20171224-153247.jpg (1068x716, 424K)

Dragons Blood(Daemonorops Draco) is good by itself and with marijuana.

Smoking psychedelic mushrooms can be fun, but they taste bad...

DMT can be intense, but is good as well, be careful...

Attached: 0007.jpg (480x276, 36K)

Why would I smoke incense?

Life

It is not incense, it is a sap from this tree in Sumatra. It is used in incense though like hash once was.

Read Erowid, and you can buy 4 ounces for 20 dollars on eBay.

Attached: Rakta-Niryasa-Dragons-blood-khoon-karaba1.jpg (448x300, 38K)

Heroin plebe

Daemonorops Draco, Dragons Blood Vapes easy too. fyi

this
or just mix ammonia with bleach and inhale it
i guarantee you'll be seeing some crazy shit.

molly

LSD

The first thing I thought when you mentioned it was to look up erowid, I can't find any page on it, just mythbusting about opium. I know it was used as incense because I've read about it in occult books.

Wet

It is, but I have smoked it and it tastes good and gives you feels like opium and vivid dreams too.

Your choice to try or not, but it worked for me and my friends. Powerful stuff.

It has been sold as "Red Rock Opium" in the past, but it is it's own drug.

I'll try it, since I'd use it as incense anyway.

Buy the real sap. don't smonk incense, LoL. Sure that's what you meant, you seem smart.

I know the sticks contain coal. The sap would be placed on coals like frankincense for use as incense. I'm still keptical that this has any psychoactive effect though.

It does. It did for me and my friends. Put it on a bowl of weed and poke a hole through the center as it melts fast, then crush it up into dust or put a small fragment on the hole and use a lighter as usual.

You will feel the effects and it tastes good too. A bit like pine and flowers, sweet and mellow.

You said it feels like opium but the only other reference I can find to its psychoactivity says its a stimulant.

It feels heavy like in a good way. Maybe it is different for others, but my friends felt the same without suggestion it should do this.

Either way try to know. It is cheap, and since you are into the occult as I am you could make use of the remainder even if you don't enjoy it as a drug.

I have some with me right now, if I could I would give you a couple grams...

Oh well, until next time! Goodnight!

Attached: 1504974682210.gif (500x475, 997K)

Oxygen deprivation will do that to ya

It is not oxygen deprivation. I am very experienced using different psychoactive substances and this is something special.

Think as you wish.

Right

Attached: 20181012_195849.jpg (171x144, 25K)

Yes.

Without any sarcasm I have tried almost every psychoactive substance you can name.

Attached: 9999.png (983x1000, 1013K)

What a thing to pride yourself on

I pride myself on my knowledge and accomplishments, I was referring to my experience in this related subject since it is pertains to it.

Meth

Another tripfag is revealed to be mentally ill.

I mean I've done a ton of drugs too but I don't know if I'd go as far to say it's an accomplishment

How does trying new things make me mentally ill?

You may as well say I am ill for trying new foods.

What a boring banal low effort post you made.

Never called it such, you insinuated that I felt it was one, but I see them as experiences not accomplishments.

Fair enough

Sorry for the miscommunication C⌬©⍟ℕυͳ, you seem alright. I like having fun with others sometimes too.

try smokin deez nuts.

Ok
Don't do this makes mustard gas

Drugs are bad. Trying ALL da drugs is very stupid. You're lucky you didnt get addicted to one.

>Drugs are bad

Okay.... everything in moderation never failed me.

Getting addicted is not a possibility for me. You want to know why? I can put t down and walk away. I am able to do this because not only am I strong of will, I am happy in my life and don't require a crutch.

For someone who seemingly hasn't tried any psychoactive substances you sure talk big.

Pop some oxy nigga.

Attached: 65ad71376d986b8ea450aa6240b5828c.jpg (320x320, 16K)

weed.

Weed is degenerate but Nico is cute so I'll let it pass this time.

Attached: 1527900563621.jpg (800x763, 82K)

tobacco

cyanide

meth

how do you smoke it?

Cocaine it's cool and makes super productive

Attached: ScarfacePacino.jpg (250x313, 17K)