/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Pokeslut Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
APL gets new recruiter
AnonyMiss' health is in critical condition
user finally gets his RED invite but no one believes him
Konami acknowledges the existence of sows, but turns a blind eye to extremely loyal fanbase

Attached: illust_62225293_20180108_235443.jpg (860x1214, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/milestone/47
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legitimately got an AoM invite but no one will believe me.

Attached: IMG_20180622_184633.jpg (750x750, 89K)

I honestly got into RED, just in time for the FL tokens
How do I spend them? I just want to get into TIK and PTP, I generally hate music

there are two threads
what's going on here?

stick to the one with the older timestamp

Just download the most popular torrents and for that sweet upload. Though l, unless you plan on actually uploading anything, getting into PTP is gonna be a hassle.

>joining a music tracker despite not liking music
How do you plan on climbing ranks to get to TIK and PTP?

Attached: 1530541362404.jpg (346x386, 37K)

Read the pastebin in the OP, there's a guide that'll help you get into most of the canal trackers through RED. Sucks that you don't like music, this is gonna be a tedious process.

No clue lmfao
Thanks

cynthia is NOT for lewding

Got an invite for oppai few days ago. I heard there was a userdata fiasco. Should I be concerned?

What for?
don't you use a different email and username / password for every tracker account?

Password always. Email and username is the same for the most part. Should be fine if the identity is used for trackers only.

All cabal trackers share info about you

Oppaitime is probably the only tracker ran by competent staff, they also have the best security of any tracker, they offer 2FA ffs.

Good thing OT is very vocal about how anti cabal they are, eh?

How do I get into bakabt? I sometimes want to download obscure anime that isn't seeded anymore.

Including IP. Tracker staff know exactly who you are even if you use a different email address and username.

bakabt went private? damn, it's been ages since I even heard of that god awful site, last time I used it was when nyaa went down for a couple weeks during the summer of 2014. I'd assume the easiest way to get into bakabt is through JPS or AB, but why would you want to downgrade?

can anyone recommend a terminal torrent program I can use that is decent?
been using rtorrent 3 months it drives me nuts how many fucking errors there are and how bad the hotkeys are.

>why would you want to downgrade
I heard that getting into AB was harder.

qbit

how? github just says I can compile it and disable X server but I have to use web gui then

True, they don't even allow you to give invites through PU+ forums. Not even sure what sites do recruitment for AB, though JPS is probably your best bet. Couple weeks ago some dude dished out like 10 invites to AB, JPS staff told him he wasn't allowed to give out invites even in class restricted forums, user contacted AB staff to apologize and they let him off without repercussions. This seems to happen rather frequently too.

What's the best way to get access to an overdrive library for BIB? I live in Italy If that matters

AB recruits from GGN and RED, RED is much faster as GGN recruiter is MIA. BakaBT doesn't have an invite system in place yet, only way to get an invite is through their IRC

Transmission and rtorrent are the only terminal clients whitelisted.

Pretty sure they do IRC interviews, however if you already have an AB account it's not really worth it

Check for the closest international school, they tend to have Overdrive. Then tell your recruiter you attend that school and have access to that library too.

Wrong

>AnonyMiss' health is in critical condition
proof user?

>tfw my city has a massive piratebox network you can access from literally anywhere

If you can access one nearby, it connects to all the rest across the city. I found one once. It looked like a little tiny circuit board with a USB drive stuck into it. The USB drive was larger than the board and the power supply was just a couple of wires attached to some metal supports which boggles my mind.

Who cares? It isn't like any of you don't use proxies and MAC address scramblers, right?

Attached: 1531556132898.jpg (2328x3072, 313K)

>scramblers

"Changers", sorry, old satellite lingo coming back or something.

Reminder that the current AB staff are 2-3yo sóylent accounts faggots. Original staff was much more lax.

they should make me staff i would fix things up and let users vote on what they want.

>mfw they hid their join date in their profiles after some time but you can still see their earliest forum posts

Attached: yu.jpg (900x1300, 117K)

Post moar Cynthia

didn't know ab staff was this autismo

Newfags always try to hide their newfag status and are constantly butthurt anbout it and go on power trips on every occasion.

all trackers share info about ratio cheaters, invite sellers and account dupers
doesn't matter which tracker you do that on, if staff finds out they share it in the cabal irc

Indeed, but I wasn't talking about rule breakers
The cabal have a literal automated botnet

btw AB is shit for DVD raws because R1 isos trump R2J although R2J always have superior quality

yeah because you have the hollywood pedophiles ruining the dubs/subs i guess ab supports them for trumping japanese dvds.

doesn't surprise me

>thinking staff accounts are a user's first or main account
I shiggy diggy

>didn't know all tracker staff is autismo
get redpilled, user

t. triggered AB staff faggot

Attached: rm.png (662x1989, 180K)

BANNED

You don't even know what tracker that image is from.

>weeb shit
What did she mean by this?

t. extreme newfag
reddit wants you back

>not a weeb, must be from reddit
Okay friendo

If you don't know what's in the pic, you're newer than 9gag faggots.
now kys

>no interest in weebshit, must be new
Please stop embarrassing yourself, the rest of the world don't give a shit about your children's cartoons.

>the aboslute state of this site
go back
even normalfag /b/tards know what's this

>keeps thinking anyone other than pedos have an interest in children's cartoons, doesn't realise just how much of a laughing stock she is
Oh dear

It's ok, newfag. Maybe you'd fit in after 2-3 years and reading ED.

>can't think of a witty retort
Is ok baby, you keep your Erectile Dysfunction.

which tracker can i download a girlfriend

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Attached: 1528703596680.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

imagine needing to fit in
please leave, you have to be 18 to use Jow Forums

Girlfriendbytes!

Invite?

reckon btn will ever recruit on ggn again?

There's a thread on RED with tips on how to get a girlfriend. Puff is offering advice.

What a trash thread OP. You should feel bad.

I could legally bang ur mum 10 years ago. Now go back, newfag.

How dare you ask an invite this openly?
This is a sekret club my friend, only people with severe autism gets invited.

Also why did the other thread got archived if it was created earlier

Yet you chose to masturbate to cartoon drawings of children. Really activates the almonds uh?
Show screenshots of waffles, HDB and DB9 profiles showing ten-year old accounts and I'll do the same. :^)

Yeah I was trying to figure that out too.
Jans. are either faggots or literal brainlet.

They masturbates to little girls without teeth, I found this pretty weird.
I once tried to masturbate to cute girl dancing on shorts, but I couldn't finish.

>mum
Nice teeth

I bet if we twist his lips we can get the remains of his mother milk.

Sorry chaddydaddy, none today.

Because no anime pic obviously.

Attached: 1517786281528.jpg (1488x2088, 955K)

>Apollo Deathwatch Thread:
>Enabled Users
>July 04: 23,339
>July 18: 22,710
>July 25: 22,313
>Aug 01: 21,825
Down 1,514 in last 4 weeks

Has animebyes changed their shitty hit and run system yet a fucking gain?

I've got like 32 torrents that are being reported as hit and runs despite being in my client and seeding. How do I solve this shit?

>Still posting on Jow Forums at almost 30
You're proud of this why?

and?

another day another 60mb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 233193 kasumigaoka_utaha misaki_kurehito pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.jpg (1300x2000, 885K)

qBittorrent 4.1.2 is going to be released any day now.

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/milestone/47

nope you're on your own

Attached: 007 - gXyCMdx.png (616x725, 152K)

I'm 32 year old neet.
I am not saying I'm proud or shit, but you can definitely find people above 40 in /a still discussing 12 year old cartoons like it's fucking rocket science.

You're the first bite of icecream on a July afternoon 2D user.

how good is alpharatio

Look at the tracker list.

I really think you should fuck off with your cheesy gaylines, it's getting embarassing.

>there are people worse then me argument
you're still pathetic desu

Potential or actually?

You can't stop me user.

Attached: 1532554701887.png (1280x720, 681K)

Attached: lolia turpaan.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

cringe as fuck you gay cunt

Yeah I know, but I love the way I live.
Vidya and some actual Xbox games(PES, FIFA). Smoking weed, drinking homemade wine, watching anime and shit...life is perfect.

Attached: 1525846104386.gif (480x480, 1.02M)

I'm going to find your gayasses and nail them down in your fucking coffin!

Attached: 1503645813825.jpg (1024x665, 99K)

>dumb frog poster

what about love

Come at me, enlightened bro.

Attached: mp550x550mattefffffftc2220352.u1.jpg (528x352, 23K)