Are you getting one?

indiegogo.com/projects/gpd-pocket2-7-0-umpc-laptop-win-10-os-pc#/

Attached: gpd.jpg (620x410, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqsTmF2Oicc
page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f284257749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only if it comes with the girl, hehe

Use that money to take one on a date. Try it, it works.

haha i wonder what her butthole smells like

>girl
That's a lady to you, bigot.

nah GPD has shown they still have a lot of bugs to work out.
They are promising at least, but I want a device that can stand the test of time from them.
Let me know when we get to Win 5

no nipple, no thanks. That goes for both objects in the pic

I think I pass as I have too many portable computer to play with for now.

Attached: 0797e651-e38c-4f77-97bf-98318c3d3c3e.jpg (4912x2760, 1012K)

you are a big guy

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Attached: 1525300527027.jpg (640x438, 49K)

>2018
>men are STILL falling for the "put an attractive woman in the advert" meme

Holy fuck, how can one gender be so fucking stupid?

If there has to be someone in the pic it better be a hot bitch, you faggot.

gpds products tend to have horrible battery life
completely defeats the point of it being portable

>t. braindead male enslaved by his sex drive

How long until this moronic gender is exterminated? They've held us back for long enough.

I'm getting the old one once it goes sub 200

*sniff*

>wonky eye
>big ass ears
>fat lips
>chi let
>low IQ facial aesthetics

No I wouldn't buy her

Glad to see you dropped the namefaging fag

based boomer

>make small computer
>x86

When will this meme end?

That keyboard is a dumpster fire.

And so were ALL umpcs and with much worse hardware but at least someone is still making them so shut up you stupid little idiot.

Hmm?

Attached: 428816-hp-95lx-1991.jpg (694x520, 58K)

If I wanted to get a still usable, reasonably priced palmtop to dick around with, what would you recommend?

Does she come with the laptop?
youtube.com/watch?v=bqsTmF2Oicc

ARM has existed for 7 years now. It's time to grow up.

T. Tranny

It's not a meme if they improve the battery

fpbp

There are umpcs on the market with 4 times the battery life

List them

I can't say much on palmtop as this isn't something I look into but it come down to what you're going to use it mostly for. I might throw around Psion series 5 if you want a proper keyboard to type stuff in it.

For UMPC, this get harder as you don't tend to see them too often in the second hand market and you have a better chance to get a netbook over them because of how common the Netbook were during the time. If you want to look into, I would look at the list below which is more workable if you want to upgrade it with somewhat newer OS on it.

Sony Picturebook (C1 series)
Toshiba Libretto U100
Samsung Q1 Ultra (Not a fan but it's more common to found them)
Sony Vaio UX Micro PC (very expensive and more well known because of marketing from Sony)

>no trackpoint
fuck them

Radical, thanks for the insight!

obvious bait, go back

gemini pda
pyra

welcome to Jow Forums

>gemini pda
Some minor issue with this unit based on if you're using this either Android OS, or Linux OS (lack of touch screen software for Linux as an example). Battery life is confirm around 8hrs on Android or 6-7 hrs on Linux in real use.

>pyra
Is this coming out this year? Heard the final version of the unit is done and pics is out few weeks of the final version. Still, what a long journey this handheld is taking which is interesting to watch.

There is no practical reason to have a laptop in that size.

t. someone who desperately wants a practical reason to have a laptop in that size

Attached: Front_1920-752x423.jpg (752x423, 63K)

it does but it's a little sensor in the upper right corner now

no

Got the GPD2 :
I finished The-Saboteur in 20h~, got to recharge the toaster 3 times.
6h per session for a nice 3D game from the PS3 era... pretty nice I guess.

Attached: the-saboteur-gameplay1.jpg (500x312, 69K)

Did they fix the keyboard? Main reason I didn't get le first

new version? what they are going to do, upgrade from X5-8300's to N4100?

>tfw when can't find model name

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x707, 21K)

>model name
It's a GPD-Pocket2 you dumb-ape.

>Windows 10
Fuck that.

MOTHERFUCKER

These fucking things are so useless. Such a tiny little screen is just not practical for anything in regards to modern computing with a desktop OS.

Spend the money and get a laptop.

Calm down there Samuel Jackson.

I wouldn't buy anything on indiegogo.

>Crowdfunding price: $569-$639; Retail price: $729-$789

beyond retarded

Can I install gentoo on it?

no

It's for fun and it has a full keyboard etc. Same price as a laptop.

>for fun

That's all you can do on it. Meanwhile the laptop is the same price and infinitely more enjoyable and usable.

It's got decent specs and it's not like it's a 5 inch computer, it's still usable fine.

Niche devices have higher prices, nothing out of the ordinary here.

I find that hard to believe.... That it could run the saboteur even half-decently and that you got 6 hours of gaming out of each charge(all the reviews i have read have said in LIGHT use they got around 5 hours of batt life. So no fucking way will you get more than 3 hours in gaming)

what the fuck is with this pointing device?

no, i have a 13" laptop and don't really see the point of going smaller than 10". it is fucking cute though

Attached: pcb9brxc9qnhtbk8tv60.jpg (695x529, 67K)

They are great for backpacking.

I would imagine you hover your finger over it and use it as a trackball

>her

>$599

Fuck that. For an extra hundred or less you can get a decent laptop.

Attached: dell-inspiron-15-7000-nw-g03.jpg (775x500, 64K)

No, i bought a used x1 carbon for 1/4th the price with 8GB of ram and a 128gb ssd

Can you use a sim in your Pyra?

>They unironically removed the nipple
>The only way to control the mouse is the fucking touchscreen

In other words, the Pocket 2 is fucking garbage.

You're better off getting a Gemini PDA, it's smaller and likely has much better battery life, but at the expense of it being ARM. If you have any friends, you can call and text them on it, since you can dual-boot Android and Debian.

The nipple was the only reason to prefer it over the thing I mentioned. It makes GUI usage on Linux a non-sufferable experience. What, you gonna use some gay shit like Plasma? Bahahaha.

Attached: 149183748596.jpg (728x521, 33K)

You can manually set the SDP on the GPD, so you have control of how much power it consumes at load.
It has the same CPU and similar battery size to my Surface Pro, and my Surface lasts 13 hours on a charge.

She looks like a blacked.com star

Where's the pointing stick?
Tasteless virgin

Whenever arm is worth a shit

coins and mustard

Is there a GNU/Linux version in the works?

How would you know user.

well yeah, but you have to move your hand up every time you want to use it. it looks uncomfortable as hell

If only it came with LTE and a calling app I'd ditch mobileshit OSs forever.

Wish it had a sim-card port.

It's a x86 processor so you could just install it yourself. Might wanna make sure the kernal is as up to date as possible.

They have editions with sim card slots.

>$599
Nope. For that price I'll pony up a few extra bucks for a decent real laptop. These things are only good as toys/curiosities for a couple hundred smackers at most.

Been waiting for some years now. If they didn't update the process so often I probably would have dropped my per-order a long time ago.

You must be fun to work with

Attached: just another day.jpg (368x368, 55K)

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

I wish I had a cute, submissive gf like that.

Well...at least it's going to come out soon and not some fake stuff where people pour money in and the creator just ran with the money. Will give the creator the credit for actually stick with Pyra development right to the end.

people do a lot with their phones. This is better than a phone.
I think this device is quite nice. If it charged off micro usb i'd consider getting one.

I'd love to get a teeny tiny arm notebook but I've never seen one at all.
Maybe when windows10 for arm comes out and the notebooks start being made we'll see more of them.
for now though x86 seems to be the thing since everything runs on it.

based and redpilled

>Win 10
What about no.

What's the two screen one in the front

If you're talking about the unit with two screens, that is the Kohjinsha DZ. Think netbook in processor but with two screens and was sold for the Japanese market (aka: going to be hard to found them unless you're going to Yahoo Japan auction). They is a one higher up call Onkyo's DX which have a slight bump of resolution of the screen and RAM upgrade but the rest is the same.

As for the unit, it's not bad and the two screen is very useful to use if you ever need to do spreadsheet work. Screen resolution isn't something to talk about (1024 x 600) and the keyboard is workable but wish it isn't Chiclets keyboard when typing because of the small size. Can be use like a laptop tablet for it's time (Think ThinkPad X60/X61 tablet) but never tend to use it that way.

You can upgrade the unit with Linux and it work quite well (even the dual screen work) but certain things isn't working anymore if you consider to go to the Linux route. Getting them is hard and tend to price too high unless u can get a "JUNK" unit which mostly mean something is missing like an AC adapter which isn't hard to get.

If anyone really want to own this unit (or have too much money to spend), someone is selling one right now in Yahoo Japan auction. Just remember, you need to find a way to get this unit to ship outside of Japan so, be prepare to spend way too much for this unit.

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f284257749

No clit, no go.

it's just China

who dis semen demon?

Well fugg my doot son

Attached: 1524226219226.jpg (640x620, 25K)

>GPD-Pocket2
Careful btw, it's not body-fluid proof.

>blacked.com star
She looks white and dickless, are you blind ?

Attached: fuckkkkkkkk.png (89x23, 1K)

I got an open pandora and they can't stay on schedule for the life of them with the Pyra. Who wants a $700 umpc with a 2010 arm processor? They are so fucking slow by the time their product is done its already e-waste tier useless

Attached: 1498947762626.jpg (3000x4000, 1.48M)