Tixati

why do people use this bittorrent client?

Attached: 1514408488906.png (452x280, 18K)

>for Linux and Windows
>blatantly says it's proprietary

Why does it seem so suspicious???

proprietary isn't just a Jow Forums meme word, it has a real meaning

Proprietary likely in this context means closed source. If the source is closed, you can't be sure they aren't logging and reporting your actions. It's not used to be a meme here you dunce.

>tixati is a proprietary-
here's your answer

Utorrent is a botnet and all other clients I've tried are shit, so I use Tixati

Because I was never satisfied with other clients I tried (uTorrent 3.0+, Deluge, qBittorrent, Transmission). When I finally started using Tixati, I was revealed to have a client that has all the features I want, and just werks. I would have stuck with qB if it weren't for the constant stalling.

Tixati just werks. I used it for over 5 years and never going back to malware clients

People don't know any better. qBitTorrent, rTorrent, Transmission and picoTorrent are all options you need.
People still use BitTorrent and uTorrent ffs.

>Tixati
>isn't malware
How can you prove this without having access to it's source code? Torrenting is something that needs to be as open and secure as possible. Using proprietary clients is completely retarded.

>without having access to it's source code
Always gets a laugh out of me these people that pretend they read source code, on top of that imply they could identify malware.

There are automated tests for source code checking and you getting a laugh isn't an argument.

yeah, when you say something so stupid it's laughable, no one is gonna argue with you since you're obviously to dense to be effected by logic

all the alternatives are complete shite. the only reasonable alternative to tixati is to use uget as your torrent client

>laughable
Thanks for proving my point that you're either retarded, out of touch with reality or just a proprietary garbage shill.

>alternatives are complete shite
qBitTorrent. What the hell do you want from a torrent client? Almost every client is fully featured and the proprietary ones add nothing but ads and potential malware.

>hurr I can't tinker with it even though I wouldn't have a clue where to start, so it's bad
you gplfags are cancer.

Kys

must've struck a nerve.
>automated tests
>I can't read code so I'll trust x to tell me y is ok even though x could be placebo
ok son

>I can't read code
Stop projecting and stop posting

>hurr I can read code, honestly
no you can't. if you could you'd be at work right now instead of shitposting here in the middle of the day

maybe you can't but identifying malware in plain source code is easy, too easy even, heck, even in compiler generated assembly if not heavily crypted or obfuscated is child's play.

>middle of the day
Stop posting shit bait

>implying you're not posting from a basement in murkastronk

>not using based transmission on gnu systems
>not using based rtorrent on openbsd
fags gonna fag

Attached: 1532227844515.jpg (534x534, 93K)

My winbab friend of mine asked me what torrent client to use, I thought I'd just tell him something bizarre like tixati, as a joke. A few days later I went to his place and he actually installed it, still uses it to this day and tells me how cool it is every time.

Attached: 1509921287176.jpg (250x243, 10K)

>winblows
>not using picoTorrent

i liked it but it's not on bakabt's whitelist, and I assume many others' whitelists. Someone requested it back in January; fuckers never replied.