>Network
>CCNA
CCNP
CCiE
>Misc
Oracle DBA
SQL

WHEN DOES IT FUCKING END

Attached: 1526630756248.gif (350x263, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3xm6_md3WZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Comptia
>A+
>Network +
>Security +
>Linux +
Pretty much useless unless you want to work in a call centre

stop getting certs and start making your own products/services

Small Business owner best boy

Where's the virtualization certs faget

>A+
Pretty much mandatory if you want to work in literally any IT job without a decade of experience.

Is it? I'll probably take it pretty soon.

Attached: 1532585640427.png (817x443, 34K)

lol OP clearly a highschooler

Found the wagecuck

It is mandatory at a lot of places just to get past the HR drones. Often times it is a prerequisite to even get an interview, because of how many people have it a lot of time employers wouldn't even bother interviewing people that don't have it.
If you have 4-5 years in IT it isn't as important, just a nice thing to have that might get you a pay bump. But if you have no experience, it is what gets you your foot in the door.

>Linux
>learned everything about GNU and nothing about Linux

He meant in the US

youtu.be/3xm6_md3WZQ
this is you

I have three years of experience and I have a CCNA. I can't get my job to save my life. I tried help desk jobs but they often say I am over qualifed with a CCNA. I have no other certs besides my CCNA either. What the hell do I do? I don't have the money to go get an A+

Leave off the CCNA on your resume. When it's time to reup tell your supervisor you're going for CCNA.

Also... A+ is cake. Just buy the latest study guide.

Is it?

you've been working for 3 years and you don't have $400?

fuck i've never raged this hard but pretty close

If I tried to do that with my keyboard i'd just break my leg

>I have three years of experience and I have a CCNA. I can't get my job to save my life.

Bullshit. I just landed an entry level IT job with no certs whatsoever, just four years part time at university IT. Unless you are in bumblefuck nowhere, I somewhat doubt you can't get an interview. Apply on indeed for at least five jobs a day, don't bother with cover letters because you're pissing away your time, and read the job description and put whatever bullshit acronyms they want on your resume that you have in the "skills" section.

Seriously. It's not even that hard. Just really annoying. One you actually get efficient at it, you get some interviews and then you can get what you want. I still have people calling me.

So what the fuck are you doing?

Leave the CCNA off your resume your fucking retard, and use it only as a trap card if they start to grill your ass in an interview.

>over qualified
The absolute state of capitalism

Thinking about going for the Cisco Architect cert.

I feel your pain; kinda in same boat as you. Got A+/Network+, few other certifications. I work on friends/family/co worker computers in spare time to keep my skills from getting rusty. As I was turning 30 yrs old (35 now) I went to brain bench.com and got certified as a Windows System Administrator, which involves a bit of work to get imo. I'm in a bind. My current job, I've got to much time invested and am at half way mark on path to retirement date. Got benefits set in stone, waiting for me on that date. So I can't just toss it all out the window and start over. But I can't really move into IT where I am either due to no in house IT jobs anymore. Its all been outsourced. Naturally no one told me this, as people in IT retired/left, they gave the job (s) to the contractors. So now I'm screwed. Only 15 more years to go till retirement date @ age 50. The other shoe is about to drop though, my division is slowly sinking into the shit hole. when I started there were maybe 20 people, now there is only 9. But I can't be fired cause all sorts of regs govern that if a place gets shutdown/axed, they move whoever is left somewhere else. So least I got a job no mater what.

Are you a project manager? No? Then why bother?

Who are they outsourcing to?

Pomeroy, I think. Just for grins I looked at a job posting they had, basic help desk type. Which is fine with me, fuck I'd be happy with that. Anyway, just starting out they were paying 18 - 19 hr. Shit, let me tell you If I was 22 again and saw that, I'd be all over it. So yeah, I'd be leaving my current stable job only to come right back as a contractor. Which I may just do, in 15 years. Retire, then come back. A lot do it anymore. we call them double dippers

No

Sounds like you know what to do.

Yeah, that's looking like my only option. I tried to move over into something different, not IT, but different than what I do now within the "company" to kinda show "diversity" to any HR types in the future. Landed several interviews, but it all stalled at the end. Which again, is typical shit anymore, "the position is pre filled" or "not filled due to budgets", or got pulled for some other reason. Looked into doing IT as a part time 2nd job but all the listings want "full time" so I'm fucked on that end to.

What the fuck?
Do you Chinese people have to collect these things to work?
Or do you just collect them out of some kind of autism?