Will captcha and bot verifications finally die one day?

Will captcha and bot verifications finally die one day?

Attached: fYtRpgkAD3L9txKpgaNC9oXeDazRE0_Ffw7yFXXAK6s.jpg (620x412, 59K)

Yes, when AI surpasses human intelligence. At this point it'll be able to solve any captcha we are capable of creating. It's even likely AI will take over the Internet and lock us out using captchas we can't solve.

Just buy a pass already.

Not while gook is cashing in.

If you're here long enough for capatcha to bother you, you should really consider supporting the site and not training the botnet.

t. An Hiro

>you should really consider supporting the site and not training the botnet.

Having a pass is great
I don't miss captcha at all

t. not hiroshimoot btw

I can't wait

As soon as the final spammer breathes his last.

>paying to use a site nigger mods can ban you from on a whim
no

>training the botnet for free
>getting banned in the current year

Where you gonna go when this place goes under, Reddit? lmao.

Is that you hot wheels?

Attached: 1532140158178.jpg (592x841, 60K)

I’m very close to giving in and buying a pass. This shit fucking sucks, it takes five minutes to make one post if the captcha is being particularly difficult. I often just abandon the post. $20 a year isn’t bad though honestly. I’m done working for jewgle for FUCKING FREE
Not getting banned is so easy. You separate sfw and nsfw, don’t post anything that can’t be plausibly denied (ie actual evidence of a crime), don’t be a tool and keep shit up after being warned.

No.
Thanks to ad-blockers captcha's will become the only source of income for many sites.

Soon you will for example have to solve a captcha to read a paragraph in an article.
And Youtube video's will be interrupted for a captcha every 2 minutes.
This is the future we chose.

>using captchas we can't solve.

That is already the case with some Google captcha's.

The whole fucking concept is honestly retarded. Whose idea was it to try and teach machines with the captcha? Then we act all shocked when gee golly the machines can beat the captcha. Lets make a harder one and teach it how to beat that as well.

Getting banned is easy, or at least used to be, in /sp/.
Just post anything off-topic and bam, you were banned. No warning.
Maybe they changed that. It annoyed me enough to stop posting there years ago.

>all these retards not using the noscript captcha

It's gotten worse. At best you get a couple of hours before the ban hammer.

Pass is so worth it.
But I've been banned before for literally no reason. All I did was make a post about Rust on a /dpt/ and I was banned. Granted, all of the bans I've had have been for only 24 hours.

Am I the only one who clicks (correctly) fast enough that Google thinks I am a fucking bot? Shit's annoying as fuck. It's like they get all their statistics from fat fingered phoneposters or trackpad users who take more than half a second to click the correct pictures

yes, when human previlegies will be removed

Attached: ussr_2.gif (300x100, 302K)

Yes and it'll be on Apple trusted platforms (without Apple or the 3rd party receiving anything more than confirmation that there's a human present) first.

>Face ID confirmation that you're a living human

Meanwhile Winlets and Anpoors will be tapping those shitty fading captchas that take 30 seconds to complete.

>Not getting banned is so easy if you just post what your told to
If I wanted to hang out on reddit I wouldn't be on Jow Forums would I?

>click all bicycles
>do so
>NOPE
>click all bridges
>there's no bridge, skip
>NOPE
>click all street signs
>next
>next
>next
>next
>verify
>NOPE
>click all cars
>each images fades out over 10 seconds to be replaced by another
>inspect each square for even the hint of something that could be considered a car
>submit
>NOPE
and yet on other sites it goes through first time every time
gookmoot was a mistake

>when you get that one image-clicking captcha where the images take like 8 seconds to fade

Attached: tumblr_p71ezySoIS1vpcqwqo1_400.jpg (320x320, 17K)

I miss collecting rare calles

Don't worry, moot promised it was only a temporary measure.

>tfw you have to intentionally answer wrong because you know the bots think that any rectangle is a street sign and they have trained captcha more than real people
I hate the Jews so much.

Attached: 98e769e9a68b10eb9ae00114fbebe7453aef43ad.jpg (1000x1399, 502K)

There never was a problem with the very first reCaptcha
Text so disformed that bots couldnt read it. Despite the x nigger issue this prevented spam. Then the street names came, which were clearer to read, and thus gave rise to captcha solving bots. In response the current reCaptcha was made, but soon enough bots started popping up for that one too. Thats why we have fading captchas now. And since those can be solved by bots too, the timers for the images to fade in are random. In the end, someone is going to make a bot that outjews whatever bot Google is training with this, to the point humans can't solve captchas anymore

My site needs a bot prevention method that should work without JavaScript. What do you recommend?

>tfw got that shit like 3 times in a row

This shit is just tempting me to get a pass.

But I'm not giving in.

noscript captcha

Jow Forums has probably the most lenient mods of any even remotely worthwhile discussion board in the internet

Yeah they're still mods and are therefore fags, but they're nothing compared to the incels on reddit or regular forums

no, but what I'd like to see is an AI which can recognize spam and basically bans you for posting for 5 or 10 mins or something like that. Legit posters wouldn't need to solve captchas and bots would be slowed down or even banned altogether if they keep doing it.

Based ai

calle nigger

This is not real

Is that why it keeps failing me?

>Rust
sounds reasonable, why did you come back?

Attached: 1532983842974.jpg (1500x1210, 425K)

this