Why is Spotify on Android so shit?

Why is Spotify on Android so shit?

Pros:
Has heaps of good music for a small fee

Cons:
Buggy as fuck, with new bugs added every update

Attached: open-graph-default.png (1200x630, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8V9oN6M3wKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using spotify

What bugs? I haven't noticed any

Botnet.

Noticed 0 bugs

works for me

only bug is it wont accept song requests from android wear, that might just be wear though.

What do you guys recommend to replace Spotify?

Doesn't Android wear use Google for its voice commands? If so, Google had very minimal control over the Spotify app.

>Clear cache
>Spotify logs me out and deletes all the music from my device

T-thanks guys.

Wow big fucking surprise, where do you think authentication token is stored dickhead??

spotify are responsible for the integration though. i dont know exactly where the blame lies with this issue, could be either party

it's a feature

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

>pays to stream music
everyone laugh at this retard!

tard

>Heaps of music
Save your money and use it to support a local band
>Buggy as fuck
It's a DRM platform, what did you expect? Their business is in "protecting" the music from their own customers, not fixing bugs

it's worth it faggot I used to pay 15$ for one CD and with inflation that was more like 25$ today. they can take my $10 a month

*sips

Have a music collection.

Goes through malware riddled sites/or uses shady apps to ultimately download at shit speeds. Same reason why netflix is worth it even if you dont care about the ethics/long term repercussions of pirating.

this

>streaming music

Attached: 1521327491925.png (500x500, 256K)

Oh I'm sorry, I had no idea clearing cache also deletes song files from your phone.

>not knowing the definition of cache in context
A cache is defined basically a store of goods. A cache in computer terms means stored data used to provide faster services by indexing local or cached data.

AKA not the music files themselves

Apparently not considering your experience.

Hence my displeasure

The fact that everyone seems to know this but you seems to make it seem like a you problem. Not a spotify problem. Download soulseek or visit /ptg/ or something. Then you aren't storing someone else's music on your phone for a fee.

>stores encrypted music on his phone
>deleted the encryption keys
>hurr durr why can't i access it anymore
remove yourself from the gene pool asap

>paying for music
lmao'ing at ur life bro

I experience problem with connecting to the internet. It takes a lot of time to load anything after opening the app. Later it's normal.

Has anyone tried Spotify lite?

>watching anime

Attached: 1384406540474.jpg (600x450, 59K)

on s8+ it is shitty as fuck, i agree, new bugs are added every week, plus a lot of features from ios are not on android reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1516133739280.jpg (425x319, 86K)

basically shitty web app, very little functionality, unless your a pajeet on literal shit tier phone don't use it

Damn, I was hoping it would be an improvement of some sorts. The original app is way too fucking bloated and unoptimized.

Anime website.

I'm trying it right now. It's not that bad. It's still missing a lot of functionality, but it's fast and small.

Why can't these guys make a decent fucking app? It was shit on the windows phone and the roku app was so bad that they just removed it entirely on their platform.

Attached: 1343867893316.png (200x202, 76K)

>Android
Give me a single valid reason not to use google play then.

>2016+2
>Paying for one and zeroes

What specific bugs are you guys even talking about? I've been using Spotify on a Pixel 2xl for almost a year and I've never noticed any issues with the app, like at all. Do you people just look for things to complain about? Did any of you ever fill out a bug report and tell Spotify about the issue?

fpbp

What bugs faggot? Also get a modded apk, you don't have to update your plebian play store app

>youtube-dl is shady and slow

It's not like Apple/Siri works any better with spotify, there is zero support here on Apple for voice commands and no watch app so you have to use currently playing which only allows playback controls.

I can think of one bug that exists in both Android and Apple, if you spam Next in a playlist you'll eventually freeze on a song and can't play another one until it ends/restart the app.

Spotify is shit

It's a feature

youtube.com/watch?v=8V9oN6M3wKI

Just pirate your music, then support small time artist by buying their shit on band camp and going to concerts.

Works for me, driving comfy in my Ford Focus 2017 ST Line using android auto.

>delete images directory
>all music deleted
yup, all good here

Can someone poste a modded apk

the ios team is apparently the only team capable of making a excellent quality app, every is else is just meh-tier to shit-tier

Attached: 1516481666416.png (737x758, 169K)

UmU

Attached: max comfy.jpg (524x700, 50K)

You probably have a shit fucking phone running Android 2.1.1.

Been using Spotify for like 7 years, about half that for the mobile version, 0 issues to date
Had a small bug recently with the world cup Easter egg for the song progress bar, but that's about it.

>He uses YouTube dl for music

Holy shit literally worse than just using Spotify AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA