Tesla

>tesla

Attached: dims.jpg (606x347, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAZ62tUtc0w
youtube.com/watch?v=WnZuMfq6kec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know about Tesla, but driverless cars _will_ take over, just like auto took over manual.

That's why chink batteries are a hazard.

but it didn't

>auto took over manual
nice meme amerimutt, learn to drive like a man

Nice meme burger.

>only electric cars catch fire

///M POWER!!!

Attached: bmw-m4-dtm-champ.jpg (2250x1375, 467K)

source?

*burns you to crisp*

Attached: 2017-lithium-battery-future-facebook.png (1200x630, 242K)

>auto took over manual
Here in America, where we can actually afford them, they are the standard. But our Euro friends, who cannot afford them, still have manual as the standard. From a Jow Forums perspective, manual is outdated trash that needs to die.

But why? Auto is faster now.

(You)

t. busrider

>auto took over manual.
Ask me how I know that you're American.

>supported old outdated technology
lol get with times grandpa.

They have such fragile senses of masculinity that they see something as menial as a manual transmission being superior when it hasn't been for more than a decade.

>automobiles

>needs a manual because of his 1.0L Citreon shitbox and can't afford a proper car.

>tfw EV cars will soon take over the world
It's going to be glorious.

Auto is 'outdated technology' though, since 99% of 'auto' in US is a torque converter which is worse than manual in every way, all the time.

Now if you're talking twin-cluth automatic-manual or a CVT transmission, that's fine.
Torque converters and slushbox hydraulic transmissions though - outdated, terrible ideas.

The only decent autos are double clutch or other very very expensive models, the one you have in your 3rd hand land barge is probably a torque converter piece of shit.

>inb4 I drive some exotic supercar.

Nice projection, but my first and only car was an Audi A3 with S-tronic transmission system.

Where have you been the past 5 years? CVT is pretty much standard in most new shitboxes these days. DCT was promising, but reputation reliability wise is ruined thanks to Ford and Volkshitgen.

Not on American cars.
Which is what the OP is trying to shill.

Depends which car it's paired to, most V6 and V8 american cars have a nice low stall rate torque converter that feels decent. Euroboxes and Japanoboxes have the worst feeling Auto transmissions, if feels so sapped of performance no matter what engine.

Are you ironically too poor to afford a fucking auto? LMAO I feel genuinely sad for you.

>Batteries explode when pierced

Water is wet too, not a Tesla defender or anything but what the fuck do people expect when you crash an electric car and pierce a high density battery?

youtube.com/watch?v=AAZ62tUtc0w

The only reason Gas doesn't do this is because it doesn't burst into flames when it contacts air, but this is what you put on your lap and up to your face every single day.

It reminds me of those stupid hovercraft things, its the very nature of battery power, one day a formula E car is gonna fucking eat it and there is gonna be nothing left of the drivers body.

Bread on hood motherfucker, I bet you drive some 3k USD shitbox from the 90s.

>Bread on hood motherfucker

Attached: 3567457458567867.jpg (604x404, 38K)

>Are you ironically too poor to afford a fucking auto?
At least try reading what an S-tronic(DSG) is.
I'd be damned before I buy a shitty hydraulic auto.

Do you even /o/ you stupid negro?

Do they really use 7,000+ AA batteries?

>Volkswagen dsg
Gross, the only companies that got DCT right so far has been the Koreans.

Die cross boarding scum.

Have you seen Petrol fires? They're much larger and fantastic.
Also there's no pure elemental Lithium in Li-ion batteries, so it doesn't explode in water. The burning is just it dissipating it's 28KWh capacity as fast as it can in a short, which is incredibly unlikely the way Tesla designed it.
For every 100000 Petrol fires, there's 1 electric car fire statistically.

>For every 100000 Petrol fires, there's 1 electric car fire statistically.
source?

Nice argument, busrider faggot from murrica.

Best part is there is no such thing as electric manual since there is no gearbox. They will be btfo soon enough.

>The burning is just it dissipating it's 28KWh capacity as fast as it can in a short
aka burning driver to crisp
youtube.com/watch?v=WnZuMfq6kec

Attached: image.png (1254x661, 1.3M)

This isn't /o/

>auto took over manual
Found the bus rider

>t. bus driver