The Jim Keller effect?

twitter.com/scottwww/status/1024774857718784000

Attached: p9WlpNu[1].png (1065x572, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/08/01/elon-musk-says-tesla-ai-chip-project-is-finally-coming-to-fruition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why doesn't Jim Keller make his own company if he's so damn great?

I bet it's a lot more specialized than the Nvidia GPU they're comparing it to.

nvidia has its own platform for autonomous driving, they're comparing it to that

that said musk is a notorious snake oil salesman, i'll believe it when i see it

Look, Tesla is lying again. Does subsidy baby need to sell some more junk bonds?

could it be used for the gaming thing musky was talking about in twitter?

So maybe they made a gaming GPU and then compared it to the Neural Net GPU Nvidia made in gaming, and called victory.

cnbc.com/2018/08/01/elon-musk-says-tesla-ai-chip-project-is-finally-coming-to-fruition.html

> "The chips are up and working, and we have drop-in replacements for S, X and 3, all have been driven in the field," Bannon said. "They support the current networks running today in the car at full frame rates with a lot of idle cycles to spare. So I think we're all really excited about what Andre and his team will be able to do with this hardware in the future." Bannon was referring to Andre Karpathy, Tesla's head of AI, who joined last year from OpenAI and previously worked as an intern at Alphabet's DeepMind unit. Another Alphabet subsidiary, self-driving group Waymo, uses Intel chips in its vehicles.

that's the best we know atm

VΛPRWΛRΣ
Λ
P

R
W
Λ
R
Σ

Attached: vaporwave.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Better question: Could it be used to rescue boys stuck in caves or solve the Flint water crisis?

Isn't Jim Keller over at Intel at the moment? If he is designing something for Intel, everyone is gonna get anally skullfucked.

yeah, he has a history of quitting jobs after he feels the current project is done.

Pretty much he did amazing work over at Apple, AMD Zen and Samsung Exynos so far. With him and Intel's budget, get ready for a huge Intel resurgence in 2023 and later.

>Elon Musk: AI is very dangerous and might destroy humanity
>Also Elon Musk: Check out this new ultra-powerful AI chip we've created

Attached: 1507748923565.jpg (802x854, 193K)

frames?

Keller isn't working on Intel's CPU's. He's there for something else.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Tesla is all hype. Then when he doesn't deliver, he hypes something else. He still hasn't delivered key features on his electric vehicles.

Jim is the fuck monolithic

Attached: 350px-African_monolith_2001.jpg (349x250, 19K)

Attached: E10FEF7F69C2467A9046D4ECD0237C74.png (1200x1339, 967K)

cannot be unseen

Attached: 1528436372308.jpg (1585x2129, 697K)

>Then when he doesn't deliver, he hypes something else.
Pretty sad soem people don't see it.
The 2018 mars mission was apparently also canceled and I don't think the manend mars mission will ever happen.

Because he's an engineer and not a business man.

Is Jim Keller going to save the humanity? What more is he capable of?

But can is run mine craft on ultra high settings?

>all the damage control from nvidiots
Fucking lmao

roll

Ouch

s-she's just worried it might hurt her...

How is he so much better than the chinks and indians?

because he is one of those people that revolutionize technology. they are very rare.

>games integrated into the car
NO

cause you need this thing called capital you communist.

YEAH BUT WILL IT RUN CRYSIS ON MEDIUM SETTINGS? ??

What is he doing then? Seems like he would be best utilized to help in the cpu division.

NOVIDYA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Seriously though they put a LOT of R&D on this, and Tesla just produced a chip with 10x the performance. Nvidia has a real problem.

For the same reason most people don't start their own companies: because most of them consider exploiting other people's work for surplus value immoral.

Nvidia's auto solution is two of their latest ARM designs backed up by two MXM GPUs. Its still a general purpose computer. Tesla probably developed and ASIC for some of the back end of the image processing.

yo /g fags check this airsoft gun what shoot flame

now on sale at telsa.co use promo code reddit to score extra efection from me, elion musk

$NVDA is worthless now?

>How is he so much better than the chinks and indians?
let me rephrase that
>How is he so much better than other white engineers, every chink, indian and jew engineer?
He's just a really good engineer, many others like him exist - what sets him apart is he's a chad.
I'm not even kidding, most other engineers are meek and timid, even when they have fucking awesome ideas they lack the will and gusto to push them forward.
Keller isn't any smarter, (he's no slouch, don't get me wrong) but he's got the will the confidence - get can look a CEO eye to eye and tell them what they should be doing.
99.999999% of other engineers can not do that.

he probably makes more money by having all the tech companies sucking his dick
thats why

>lying
because surely its impossible to make something better than a shitty nvidia chip

Plus it helps team USA in the long run.

He's working with their diversity department or something.

I'm sure everyone has heard about ''joint-venture''

You've never actually met an engineer, have you?

>Keller isn't any smarter,
you kidding right?
he has made all sorts of different chips that all of them where to op for their time...

>Buy our shares
t. Elon

What Nvidia chip? What does the other one cost?
Why don't sensationalist retards understand the importance of providing accurate info?
Oh wait, we live in the clickbait age.