Why does everyone wanna be a xXx_dankgamer_xXx by getting a big ass CPU fan?

Why does everyone wanna be a xXx_dankgamer_xXx by getting a big ass CPU fan?
If I don't want to OC (because i'm not autistic and actually use my PC), why should I run anything but the stock cooler?

Attached: AMD-Wraith-Stealth.jpg (800x450, 30K)

why are you intimidated by large cpu heatsinks user?

i think he's intimidated because it's black

>why should I run anything but the stock cooler?
Noise.

I got a low profile cooler for an i5 because it is quieter and better looking than the stock one. And because I think the tower CPU coolers are very ugly.

How much quieter though?
I barely hear my stock cooler as is, gpu fans beat it out in noise generation every time.

You're mistaken

I dont want my PC to heat up in the hot ass room it's in.

Because some people aren't autistic and actually use their PC.

because you are either a girl or a manlet

scared of real cooling solutions OP?

Attached: 2_0_547.jpg (974x547, 94K)

It can still get pretty hot with stock cooler, under the right load.

Because intel stock coolers are a catastrophe and they dont even ship them with unlocked CPU's anymore.
AMD ones are perfectly fine.

AMD ones are acceptable, not perfectly fine. More often than not ram bottleneck will prevent high temps, but not always.

> I don't want to OC (because i'm not autistic and actually use my PC)
Every faggot that ive seen say this is a complete fucking idiot that doesn't know shit about computers.

What OP? Is the marketing team's efforts ineffective? Why don't you want your battle-rig to look much better and a lot more like the machines used by professional gamers and streamers? Are you just dense or over 18? If the second, then we have great Youtube(TM) reviewers that will explain to you why it is scientifically proven that Noctua(TM) fans improve your computing experience.

>If I don't want to OC (because i'm not autistic and actually use my PC)

For what, games? Don't kid yourself; you don't do anything important on your PC if your braindead ass can't even comprehend OCing.

I want my CPUs to last longer

>Noise.
This. Stock fan has to spin around 3000 rpm at idle, autistic fan only spins around 400. Much quieter, and CPU is 10 degrees cooler.

It's called physics. Bigger heatsinks literally give better cooling performance.

>How much quieter though?
A lot quieter, with a better cooler even the crap stock fan would be quieter. You don't need to go all out and buy a huge Noctua cooler but look and shop around for something reasonable.

>Stock fan has to spin around 3000 rpm at idle
Even at 1500rpm I find the Intel fans to be annoying.

>dankgamer
because they get lower temps but good try here's your (you)