What would you do if you were king?

What would you do if you were king?

>Every citizen gets a 1:1 monitor

Attached: p3.jpg (800x800, 94K)

And then you as king would use a glorious 16:9 monitor to view media as intended

So this is the power of Japan

Attached: 1523462089328.png (758x802, 849K)

heh, still using round earth. when will they learn?

leave

Attached: haram.jpg (525x380, 27K)

Get rid of capitalism.

Tech-wise, probably start a program to mass-produce VAXen.

Imagine the ricing possibilities.

Every Jew gets a 9mm

...bullet to the head

..nazi dick in mouth.

Exterminate all black people and Muslims.
Divide Africa into Japanese Africa, Chinese Africa, European Africa, and American Africa (not that there would be a difference).
Proclaim an allowed conventional warfare zone around the Chad region for the resolution of all disputes between the 4 representative sides where chads of all regions can be sent to settle disputes, no nukes and weapons of contamination allowed so as to retain the functionality of the region.
Observe as the world enters a new golden age of advancement.

Enact full isolationist policy, deport all foreigners, spend 10% of GDP on military invade and annex Canada and execute their government making them my subjects. Invade South America and use their enslaved populace as slave labour. Nuke India. Nuke Israel. Pal up with Russia and China and enrich my own citizens whilst destroying South America.

27:5 aspect ratio is mandatory, all others are outlawed and punishable by limiting resolution to 240p on the first offense and 144p on the second offense.

Start initiatives for citizen run mesh networks in cities. Everyone would have a lightweight server that would function as their own "profile" for all online activities requiring them to host things like videos, websites, or music they have made.
Then hire the most skilled programmers and software engineers to re-standardize the web to be as lightweight as the good old days and not have any DRM or malicious scripts.
With the insanely tiny webpages and literally everyone having a mesh node, communication would be free and reliable and a more localized internet would make communities more tight knit.
Or maybe there could be one bigger server that each community had and personal nodes connected to, and then all those servers were connected in a larger mesh for high bandwidth applications, but the personal nodes were used for low bandwidth stuff like communications.

It would be free, fast, simple, open, reliable, and secure internet for all.

Anyone who views anything at 1366x768 will be shot.

10"+ eink readers for every citizen

behavioral school for women

Attached: PBF284-Shocked.png (800x1112, 598K)

Abolish capitalism.

I would force everyone to get a chip in their left hand just to fuck with christfags who think the devil will chip everyone in their right hand

Start rooting out cultural degeneracy with death squads. Once we fix the societal problems everything else falls into place. News media that tell you what to think because reporting isn't a full time job, both sides of the "identity politics" and "race realism" nonsense, the marketing industry in general... these guys will be busy for a while.

>wanting everyone to starve
Everyone can see people are too stupid to freely spend their money, but shouldn't we try to fix that instead of killing them all?

lolis

1. Make proprietary software illegal
2. Using the resources confiscated from criminal organizations, fund advanced scientific research
3. Discover catgirl gene
4. Put catgirl virus into the water supply

Make Judaism the mandatory religion.
If everyone is a jew, no one is

>remove the central bank
>return to a gold backed currency
>remove regulations on the free market
>lower taxes, remove income tax as a whole
>remove government handouts (both private and citizen)
>lower overall government spending to an absolute minimum (a military to protect from foreign invaders and a police force)
>lower the age of consent to 12 (works for japan)
>encourage the creation of a private charity that will allow citizens to keep track of the economy
>draft a constitution that limits government size to this and this alone
by doing this my country will become a tax and liberty haven. It will soon become the richest nation in the world

Attached: ok.jpg (1091x492, 166K)

nice technology thread you've got there, by the way

That's not how it works. The mother has to be a real Jew otherwise they aren't real Jews. You can't just convert.
t. Jew

fbpb

I would make anime illegal, except for royalty. Just to hear the autists weeping and crying at my castle gates.

Attached: 1532738308119.png (561x540, 286K)

So many perverted things in my giant bedchamber

Attached: 1533139348772.webm (500x790, 2.7M)

This.

we'll take turns on your mom then

I'll clean Jow Forums off of the posts I dislike.

Attached: fffffff.jpg (279x82, 4K)

kill every nigger in africa to slow down climate change

A global tech based initiative that requires each and every country/people to create/update/upgrade some sort of technology for the overall betterment of humanity. If the country fails to do so without a 5 year period, the country and it's resources is to be seized and it's people killed.

I'll get humanity to space AND flush inferior genetic lines in one go.

>year 2
>everyone has lead poisoning
>co2 emissions are ten times as high as the rest of the world
>both water and ground are poisoned for generations to come
>one single company rules every single aspect of your life, eventually buying the government
>dethrones you, you become a slave to that company like the rest
nice country you got there, buddy

It's a top-down view, fucking brainlet.

i'd make k-pop dance classes mandatory for girls

no more leftists

This

break up the DDR4 cartel

Attached: 1531328715697.jpg (750x656, 85K)

>power
autism
ftfy

why not for men?

I would only ask for one thing

Attached: 1532839529916.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Short Facebook and Google stocks
>Ban any and all forms of internet advertising

BAM! Fixed the internet, removed fake news, broke up monopolies, and even got rich in the process.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-01_11-45-37.png (1024x600, 356K)

>companies become rich by killing their customers and destroying their resources
I would recommend an introduction to economics but that's probably above your reading level. Try this on for size.

Attached: 7d0126fa8200ee0dcd5c6e337afd1f9f--berenstain-bears-children-s.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Unironically this. Women have always been fucked up without proper training, but many men have gotten just as bad recently.

Attached: 1525788463545.jpg (720x967, 251K)

Build a bunch of nuclear reactors on the west and north coast of africa. These run huge desalination plants. The now fresh seawater is pumped via pipeline into the sahara.

Now the sahara is turned green again ;^)

Attached: mathandoush_25.jpg (1600x1200, 1.01M)

>6 months later

Niggers now fucked up all reactors and theyre going to blow the fuck up, because niggers.

Good job retard now we got a newclear holocron

Is radiation green like in the movies? If so Sahara is still green. Checkmate atheists.

Servers cost money, aint nothing free

Make all kinds genetic experiments and robotics fully legal

Make every user's waifu real.

Attached: urarararararabe_mikoto_by_cottonwings-d5372ii.jpg (719x1017, 629K)

Make it so that any company that sells a PC case post-2015 that includes A FUCKING 3 PIN FAN HUB (while selling their own PWM fanhub for $29.99) gets instantly dissolved.

Attached: 1529017743825.png (540x298, 172K)

Tax the hell out of everyone
Limit government spending to an absolute minimum
Pipe all tax money into genetic research on catgirls

my kingdom will support you

>the nigs that have no cars or industries
>responsible of global warming
If you want to kill Nog's just say it, no one cares, but don't try to mental gymnastics to make yourself think that its all about the greater good faggot

Our eyes are more horizontal than they are vertical.
16:9 >>> 1:1

You can be my leader

I'd vote for you

Yeah, but we are talking about king of the world, which implies a single unified government, which means our militaries could shrink 99% and only keep a little around to deal with uprisings or attempted secession.
Take that money, build low power server nodes, give them to the citizens in addition to their existing routers. They would just plug it in and see it as a fun new service that is a smaller alternative to existing social networks. The citizens pay to power them, communities could get together to decide how their large server node should be used.

>Our eyes are more horizontal than they are vertical.
>16:9 >>> 1:1
Human eyes focus on a near perfect circle up to peripheral vision.
Square is the most rational aspect ratio. The aspect ratio of scholars & gentlemen.

Attached: Field_of_view.svg.png (1024x658, 217K)

>tfw no coconut catgril to greet me when I come home from work
please make it happen

That's literally what they're doing right now, and what they've always done. Remember when the tobacco industry supressed the knowledge that cigarettes cause cancer? How many people did that kill? And how many resources have been wasted by big oil's suppression of nuclear energy? Let me guess, that doesn't count because "muh regulations". Can you explain how legalizing immoral activity will encourage corporations to start being moral? "Muh free market" is not an argument.

Legalize the storage of any information.
Make the privacy of every individual Paramount.
Forbid any advertisement that has subjective opinions.
Forbid religion.

>muh free market is not an argument
That's where you're wrong, glowie

>Using peripheral vision is bad
I suspect all the 1:1 proponents suffer from tunnel vision and want to take revenge on normal people.

Oh man, oh boy, that thing is glorious.
>over $1000
fug.

I would just settle for a ban on circumcision.

Make Microsoft nice

this is the correct answer

>Oh man, oh boy, that thing is glorious.

Attached: 1449773136190.jpg (600x353, 29K)

Attached: 1449788021763.jpg (700x467, 285K)

Speak for yourself gook

Attached: 94531dc2-0805-4839-9b5b-792c8bd6088b.jpg (498x780, 47K)

Ban circumcision and usury (compound interest lending)

Now the jew has lost 90% of its power

I'd tell the mods on /ck/ that 6 million is a hard number to swallow. I can't even imagine the logistics of moving 6 billion people. I don't even think there are 6 trillion people out there.

i'd vote for you

They did it before when there were no environmental regulations. The goal isn't to make money in 20 years it's to make as much money as you can this quarter.

Can you explain how more arbitrary restrictions will where all previous arbitrary restrictions have failed?
>tobacco
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Survival of the fittest includes being able to think.
>Let me guess, that doesn't count because "muh regulations".
That's right. Predicting the logical answer doesn't make it wrong.
Companies are not and will not ever be moral, they are amoral. They are profit making machines. You have to make the best way to profit to be in the interests of all parties, which is known as a consenting free market. People being stupid is the incurable flaw of every system, so if they want to smoke or eat fish from China or take pills from Venezuela let them fucking die. The world will be better for their absence.

You, we choose YOU

You should probably think a tiny bit on why these regulations exist in the first place. How did we even know that in that x was a bad thing?
Hint: It was because the corporations were doing it before regulation

It's a nice dream but it always assumes perfect information.
As if corporate controlled media will even, for a second, let you think that their products are harmful.

they aren't arbitrary and they haven't failed. read up on when us started industrializing, it was bad. rivers caught on fire, massive smoke waves gave countless people asthma, lakes were completely ruined. it's happening in China now so they're being forced to create more regulations.

i guess it would work if we all lived indoors and had sweet ass air filters, which we could afford, but personally i like the outdoors.

Reminder that corporations are still trying to tell people that smoking isn't harmful. The entire 'debate' on climate change is entirely manufactured, too. There's no debate, just denial.
Corporations fight tooth and nail to keep pouring poisons into other company's customer's rivers. Capitalism has the massive problem of tradgedy of the commons. The population is the commons, and each corporation tries to extract as much value from this population as fast as possible, regardless as to how much damage they do to future business.

The very same way that the fishing industry in new scotia became rich by preserving their fish supply.
OH WAIT
They overfished the area and now that area imports fish from areas that had their governments intervene to stop rampant exploitation of shared fishing resources.

ban linux and get those sweet windows lobby shekels

God not real.

kek

Attached: 1352602927612.jpg (288x290, 20K)

I would nationalize all healthcare, seize all big pharma, outlaw copyright of drugs, and create a single payer health care system.

Participation would be optional but to receive care you would have to undergo health screening and possibly be sterilized as a condition for treatment.

People who do not participate would not be eligible for welfare. People who participate, are sterilized, but still have kids would agree to have their children sterilized in exchange for a permanent income for their kids, basically retiring them in as humane a way as possible.

People with exceptional health, rare blood types, or rare phenotypes would be given extreme tax incentives to produce children with those traits.

Even if the policies only last my lifetime, after the first 40 years or so it will be too late to go back, everyone will be awesome.

Every citizen gets an adjustable monitor that allows you to use 3:2/16:10 for work and 16:9/16:21 for media.

>most skilled programmers
>government job

Exterminate everyone who has ever used Jow Forums. The sudden improvement to the gene pool would allow the rest of the human race to eventually transcend.

that's already covered by society in general.

last night I showed your mom how to use Jow Forums and she made her first post

I think about this a lot
>Abolish patents, copyright, and criminalize the production of proprietary software
>Tar and feather RMS, Tim Cook, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and Larry Page
>Everyone gets the right to a computer with internet access
>Declare war on Turkey
>Make Linus Torvalds and Julian Assange knights
>Dress code, all must be cleanly shaven
>Dunk everyone that stands in opposition in boiling oil

2:1 is better. No idea why it never took off. Imagine 4000x2000px

It feels claustrophobic

Nothing sux like a VAX
Gaylord

Ban social media
Ban circumcision
Waifu A.I research tax
[spoiler]hunt down every cia nigger and execute him personally[/spoiler]
closed borders

Attached: 1533194966074.jpg (542x696, 20K)

then he plugs her mom

>What would you do if you were king?
Ban smartphones and facebook/twitter and kick out jews.

I'm not a fan of laws in general, but I think banning non-free software could work out positively.