What's the end goal of Linux?

What's the end goal of Linux?

Attached: etna 0009.png (1240x1754, 497K)

I want to lick her feet.

I'm not sure what I want more, to fuck Etna or to be Etna.

Attached: 1493719546480.png (788x1238, 335K)

The end goal of Linux is to implant computer chips inside each and every human heads and lead the mankind to a universal harmony, being the most productive and serve our alien overlords.

Attached: xizN9WK.jpg (1066x1600, 396K)

gross

Linus wanted it to be used on the desktop. That is the only area where it has not succeeded.

Feminizing white men and harvesting their breast milk.

There's no end-goal, it's just an endless exercise in self-torture.

Fun.

2d>3d

>148cm
>40kg
imagine

Attached: d8db453824a236eaeebea1c2ad98058d.png (747x1200, 361K)

Not my type.

Attached: screen.png (1109x179, 130K)

HNNNNNGG... Yea... 148cm... 40kg... best girl...

OP, the purpose of Linux is to let us escape the real world and watch our anime in peace, free from the interference from the evil Micro$oft.

AFAIK, Linus hates giving nebulous preditions about the future or to plan anything really. He just enjoys the technology and keeps working on it because he's interesting.

>her

>not 5'3/160cm with 40kg/90 pounds

The end goal is to convince people to work for business's for no compensation using a social manipulation to create a cult like following, its own religion and religious zealots.

Attached: 2f6f5p.jpg (303x302, 22K)

ETNA IS NOT FOR LEWD

FREEDOM

Attached: 1516732250211.jpg (612x405, 50K)

just a toy OS until GNU gets finished.

i want to nakadashi etna

To be the best kernel ever.

That's BSD not linux.

free software

It’ll take another thirty years and by then freedom will be dead anyway so what’s the point?

begone thot

>A sucubus isn't for lewding

Attached: Etna.png (1280x1660, 732K)

What the other user meant is not that Etna must not be lewded, but rather that it's really hard to lewd her, considering how utterly unsexy she is.

to fuck up its ecosystem with petty quarrels, lack of discipline and bad decisions, and give way to corporate os solutions

It's not popular on laptops either.

The end-goal of GNU/Linux is to be the perfect operating system that preserves your freedoms as a person. Though, right now, it's a more development focused OS that has been moving away from user comfort and tries to push ideas that may be better, but are not desirable to common users.

Take systemd for example: Though it does significantly slow down boot times, opens up a huge range of vulnerabilities, has a host of unnecessary space-wasting features, and generally has poor usability to a normal person; it is loved by developers because they can control anything with it, so the majority of distros use it. This is why I would say that GNU/Linux is developer focused, because to the every day man they just want something fast that gets the job done. This coupled with the fact that users also want to use applications they are familiar with (such as office instead of libreoffice) is the reason the YotLD is never going to come.

She is just a demon,, not a succubus
He always intended it to be for "hackers". Read the linux vs minix usenet posts.

>users also want to use applications they are familiar with (such as office instead of libreoffice)
that's bs
ordinary people don't care what office of basic software they use at all

they don't but they would get upset if u renamed the word shortcut

Why would you clean up spilt milk with your own skirt?

Total nuclear annihilation.

Like no one ever was.

To catch plebs is its real test

Free software is its cause
It will travel across the net
Its users fat and wide
Teaching normies to understand
The botnet that's inside

software does not have goals

I want to hold her down and piss down her throat, if you know what I mean

Be good

You've lost me.

I do not understand your sentiment. Can you please state it in more clear words?

having a computer and software that is actually yours

To never find mainstream acceptance. They very literally work against adoption.

Attached: pbbe1o7d1x001.jpg (1033x579, 96K)

WiFi
WiFi drivers
connecting to WiFi without downloading non free packages
using Internet without wires
we get closer to WiFi everyday