What is this?

I need tech savvy people to help me identity what this is please. Is it some type of recording device?

Attached: IMG_20180801_215531717.jpg (2448x3264, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Jianuo-Glass-Straight-Directional-Chemistry/dp/B07BCVMJ64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honey, you weren't supposed to find that...

Looks like a battery connected to antenna or something

It has an antenna.
Anything marked on the back?

Your husband is on to you!

no

picture of backside plz

Wrap the wrapping off the module, it must have a serial number under it.
It's the things covered in foil.

DELET THIS

looks like ipod knockoff
is that an LCD?

why would you ever post a picture of a pcb but only one side

It creates mustard gas

Give it back, Daisy

the big silver block is usually an amplified microphone the power is rated in MAh (MiliAudio per hours) over 100MAh its a long distance omnidirectional mic and is usually used to record suspect interrogation in a criminal case.

don't listen to this guy, it's a battery powered Pokemon locator.

Mmmm, mustard

Attached: Mmm.jpg (350x401, 18K)

It's just a battery.

RETURN IT, COLLEEN

OP are you a suspect in a criminal case or something?

Attached: received_2091696417786029.gif (478x330, 808K)

lmao

Where did you find it?

also fun fact puncturing it with a metal object usually destroy the receiver too because the ADC interpret the puncture as an infinite decibel sound at random frequency and the short cause by the metal object keep it vibrating at an impossible level.

Ya you're fucked op
Hide anything you don't want to be found and reinstall
Some one is most likely already in the mainframe

amazon.com/Jianuo-Glass-Straight-Directional-Chemistry/dp/B07BCVMJ64
Maybe that? That came up when I looked for the number written in the left part. There's a small screen there right? It's like the ones on calculators. By the way, if those long nails mean female...... TITS OR GTFO!!!!! Ha got 'em

idiot, its a concealed device they cant have a battery that big it would be too easy to turn off.
the battery is is surface mounted next to the shunt camera .

Attached: batt.jpg (1467x1255, 343K)

Looks like a cheap ESP32 WiFi hobby board.

It's a GPS tracker

That is some sort of board connected to a battery (the silver thing).

The board has clearly an antenna at the bottom (that squiggle), possibly some sort of button or LED, and it looks like that black square on the left side is a display or indicator of some sort.
The black square on the right appears to be a microprocessor of some sort, or more likely a SoC (System on Chip).

This could be an Arduino variant or one of many other similar devices. They can be used for many purposes.
I don't know what this one does, because you haven't given us any information.

My guess?
If you found this somewhere randomly in your home, and you / your family didn't put it there: It's a listening device.
If you found this outside randomly? It could still be a listening device or such, or an environmental monitor or such. (Temp, humidity, etc.)

If you are the subject of a criminal or civil investigation, and you found this in your home, office, etc.; It's almost certainly a listening device.

It could be... but it really looks like something like the ESP32 WiFi board , as said.

can we see the back of it?

That's probably a tracking device, or the leftovers of a GPS? I'm taking tracking.
The cuck is onto you.

>those nails with chipped polish
OP is a roastie, that's a bug installed by a private detective. Expect to be served soon, whore.

botnet obviously

It has an LCD a battery, no ports that I can see, and a radio antennae.

Its probably part of a toy. Need to see the other side.

It's a naked spying dongle

Attached: 1533234301570.jpg (539x718, 69K)

meh, pretty shit bait

Garage door opener

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Break it before it's too late.

Honey. Its proby smart watch with bluetooth antenna. whats your concern? Everything is botnet now

I once opened up a toy flying helicopter and the electronic part/pcb and the battery looked pretty much exactly the same at least in terms ot size. Your's probably from some cheap chink toy too.

Btw I was a curious kid so I tried to open the battery with scissors, it got warm really fast and I got scared and threw it in the trash lol.

Open bobs

>GPS Crystal

Send vagene. Also, I can see a screen, antenna; and a battery. Do you notice the notches in the corner? This means that comes packaged into a rectangular product. Maybe part a vape mod? Remote control? flip it over, bitch.

Attached: 1530165350249.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

Media player without the case or something similar.

>Media player
Good idea, but I don't see any button seating on the board.

TITS OR GTFO

Attached: 1527779966638.jpg (1235x5269, 2.3M)