Honestly apple was NEVER good even when jobs was alive

products and operating systems always sucked

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo.png (302x302, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dosdude1.com/mojave/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Space_Research_Organisation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUT IT JUST WERKS DON'T YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO UPLOAD PHOTOS OF MY DOG TO MYSPACE????

it just doesnt work

But Apple is $1 trillion now, OP. That must mean that Apple is God, right? Time to get on your knees and let Tim Cook ejaculate upon your face.

that's just how it is, if apple were issuing overpriced thinkpads with ubuntu, normies would eat that shit up and laugh at geeks with their fruity kernel. There is literally no rational to it, just turn off your brain already

Because you never did any real work with them. As far as apogee at 96k 24 bit over 8 tracks without shitting the latency bed is impressive. Asio drivers were always windows garbage. You had error checking ram and cpu great for audio, video and 3d. You didn't have 8gb file transfer limits because ntfs is the worst file system and osx was godly. It could hold more ram than even 64bit windows. Steve Jobs Mac was tits. I'll agree quality always drops without jobs but win10 is useless

We can also talk about how firewire and thunderbolt always raped usb

>because ntfs is the worst file system
>being this much of a brainlet
HFS+ is objectively worse than NTFS in every single aspect.

Imagine being this much of a delusional mactoddler.

Attached: 1516966308638.png (420x909, 68K)

Thats why they replaced it with APFS.

Inb4 a post with the screenshot of an article saying in one specific version that was immediately, same day patched, where if you made a new APFS volume using Disk Utility, so not your main drive, it would put the password in the hint placement for unlocking the drive. It has nothing to do with APFS itself.

Took them way too long to do so. ZFS was supposed to be the replacement back in 10.6 if I remember correctly but they backed out

>honestly apple was NEVER good even when jobs was alive
thistbhfam

Attached: 1515179053281.png (686x955, 520K)

Yeah, they stuck with HFS+ for way too long. ZFS would have been perfect too, since it pretty much can be used for both Time Machine and Tags too, since that's why they stuck with it I guess? Anyways, I can't wait for the time when they make APFS open source like they promised in the near future. Probably once it's fully ready.

I feel like NTFS gets an unfairly hard time. It's one of the few good parts of Windows, though coming from *nix it's bizarre.
It supports some relatively modern stuff like CoW, transparent compression and encryption, etc.
Sure, it's falling behind because there's no longer anyone that can maintain NTFS at Microsoft, but it's a shame that the nicer parts of NTFS never get to see daylight, as if they're locked in the Microsoft basement.

>NTFS
>good
Not from my experience, I could move over old backup files of my dad from a non NTFS volume over to an NTFS volume, then I couldn't move nor remove the files on the NTFS drive anymore since apparently the pathname was too long. So you can add files with too long of a path name, but you can not rename, move nor remove them. That's a huge flaw.

I'm delusional when every body who deals with audio and 3d at a professional level never use windows. Pixar doesn't and no audio studios above an amateur level doesn't. Because a Unix derived os rapes especially when windows is garbage with ram and why multi tasking was done with Mac way better. In WI sows you had to hit alt f4

That's a flaw with Windows, and you can change that value, but they keep it there for (((backwards compatibility))) with DOS programs Windows can't run any more.
It's a pain, but it's not a NTFS limitation, it's just Windows being shit.

Linus called them monkeys what did he mean by this ?

Touchpads on windows laptops being shit (even the good ones with windows precision drivers) isn't fault of touchpads themselves, it's just windows being shit.

early iPhones were pretty good imo

This is how delusional iToddler are.

Attached: 1516770329682.png (868x834, 232K)

Well they are worth a trillion dollars so does it matter anymore

is that real? I don't know why but people love to pretend to be linus on social media pages.

>all that matters is how hard tim cuck pounds my ass while i spend $1000 on $100 foxconn trash
P R O U D C U C K

Name a flaw with the 2018 MacBook Pro.

You can't.

christ, really?

you can never name only one flaw, when talking about appleshit.

DIGITS CONFIRMS

Checked, keep these thinkbad worshiping cucks in check.

>tfw I can't criticize now because muh meme numbers

What a waste of good digits. Fucking christ

Attached: muties.jpg (205x284, 22K)

YEAR OF THE MAC CONFIRMED

Attached: 1394147763446.jpg (446x333, 24K)

Those digits! I am going to buy a 2018 MacBook Pro now.

thistbhfam

>₹5 has been deposited in your account.

calm down pajeet your xbox 360 is gonna combust if we give you more free games for your continued propaganda

What a waste. It had to be an iToddler

It's getting worse like all other tech companies.

Very early apple was good though. Apple contributed a ton to the microcomputer boom of the late 70s and early 80s, and created the WIMP interface that most DEs use to this day

Apple was never good.

>calling someone a mactoddler
>unironically posting quotes from the linux faggot

>and created the WIMP interface that most DEs use to this day
wrong, the xerox alto was the first to develop it, apple bought the technology off them and popularized it

>calling Linus Torvalds a "linux faggot"
>unironically being a mactoddler

Attached: 1522264462448.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

Are you saying that's a hardware problem?

Oh fuck

Attached: banshee oh fuck.gif (510x484, 31K)

there are no real criticisms on Jow Forums except it costs 20% more then shitpads

neither was Jow Forums, yet it turned into an example of humanity

DIGITS COMFIRMED, CHINKPADS BTFOD

Thinkpad? More like think about getting a better laptop

I don't agree but at least your opinion is consistent.

The faggots whining about changes after Jobs don't make any sense. Apple does the same stuff as ever just better.

(You)

overheating and throttling. then apple threatened that chink youtube guy over exposing it.

>muh NTFS is bad meme
Then why is it literally everywhere? I’ve never had any problems with it.

>smart phones got popular in 2007
>iPhones were supposed to rid the world of the need for mobile versions of websites
>2018 and we still have to put up with shitty mobile versions of websites and “download our shitty app” spam

Cuz Windows. Windows is also a great example that being everywhere isn't a good indicator of quality.

did they really?

Both, altho touchpads ‘hardware’ wise on some non macbooks improved a lot but that’s not the point. The point is that Windows implementation of NTFS has stupid shit like and that as an end result is what matters so NTFS wasn’t ‘objectively better in every single aspect’ than HFS (even tho HFS isn’t good as well).

Every day I see you people hate on something redundant. And instead of speaking with your wallets, you shit on a company you'll never work for. You'll never be able to design a better product than them. You'll never make as much money as Apple. You will never make an Operating System that sells. You will never make anything, because you're too busy hating on a tool, and the people that choose said object.

Its fucking funny too. I get to have a windows desktop, A top of the line thinkpad, and a top of the line MacBook. They are all just fucking computers. Nothing more. Fucking make something with your time instead of shit post about an electronics brand.

To someone, something sucks. Thats all you need to know. Move on.

You're fucking hilarious. These words will always trigger people that don't have a Mac or have taken on their brainwashing.

You didn't used a Mac Pro Early 2009 or 2010-2012
>thicc
>easily repairable
>can fit two X5690 without issue
>silent as fuck
>sexy as fuck
>hackable
Those fuckers support NVME now. No other workstation of that era supports NVME through BIOS mods.
Sadly, that Apple died long ago.
>ZFS would have been perfect too, since it pretty much can be used for both Time Machine and Tags too, since that's why they stuck with it I guess?
Oracle bought Sun and everything went downhill.

Zeroes of truth

2012 MBP is the fucking best. I hope it gets support past Mojave.

I know

I had one of those. I left the fan disconnected for three months (Because I'm a moron) and that fucker, surprisingly didn't throttle, unless under a load like a VM.
The 2012 MBP its the Mac Pro 2009 of Macbooks. Sadly, I never have liked Apple keyboards.

Heh, my 2009 model still lives!! I put an SSD drive and 16gb of ram in it and works like the day I bought it. Sucks that Mojave wont support it out of the box, but I think I've been playing with making it run. It makes a great side device. The keyboard on my 2012 took some time getting used to. But there are things that are worse.

Appjeets will defend this.

Attached: 1531242625689.jpg (835x899, 228K)

there's literally nothing wrong with being indian
>368 replies and counting assured

Yea, you know. People on 4chins made a culture to hate everything. I think Indians should be proud of being over-represented in tech. There will be people that hate along the way but that race has made achievements that people like will never be able to do. There is nothing wrong with being anything, and there is nothing wrong with owning a Mac. Ignore shitposts, and be better than the lower people.

hhelo sir please do the needful and buy appl produc .please and thank

Attached: 1522788690737.png (695x1176, 941K)

This guy seems to be allowing old macs to update. Try to remember it when your MBP loses support eventually, see if he's still doing it.

dosdude1.com/mojave/

MY SON

Attached: 1505078599611.jpg (1944x2446, 807K)

You underage children amuse me.

I'm more upset that true pioneers in the PC world like linus and Stallman never get the credit they deserve outside of small niche tech groups. Apple is decent, but you could take them out of history and not much would change. IBM was the company that led the world to PC becoming a every day household item.

you are witnessing a transformation of tech and stuck in the past. You can hate apple but they were at the right place at the right time while IBM, Microsoft and the entire pc industry was stuck in the rut of let's make a grey box only better! or Let's all race to the bottom sacrificing profit and innovation for marketshare. so Jow Forums gnash your collective teeth and stand on your soap box looking down on "normie sheep" who don't know REAL tech. The rest of us will just laugh as your stuck in the past with phonographs, VHS, and USB ports.

Attached: hipster_vs_chad.png (1818x828, 341K)

YEAR OF THE MAC DESKTOP

Not once in history has Apple delivered true innovation.

Based, but that Chad looks pretty gay.

Is this a new meme? Do people actually think Apple was ever anything but flashy overpriced oversimplified trash marketed to the misinformed?

>t. posted from my iPhone

their "achievements" only reside in the fact that thier CoL is so shitty they can be hired for 1/7th the salary of a first worlder. It's like saying gutter oil is the best oil there is because it's used in the majority of low-end Chinese street food.
Indians will not, have not and will never make anything that's not orchestrated by a white man. They're only employed to shit out menial grunt code so the actual programmers can focus on the actually complicated parts of the project.
Tell me how a country of 1.500.000.000 people have never made it to space and haven't made a tech company of any decent scale. How do they get so BTFOd by countries with literally 1/9th their population?
Then again. what achievements can really be made by a country who isn't potty trained?

Attached: streetshitter.jpg (310x165, 39K)

>best processor
>best screen at release
>incredibly convenient ecosystem if you own other apple products

trash lmao

>threatened

>Tell me how a country of 1.500.000.000 people have never made it to space
?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Space_Research_Organisation

Explain to a brainlet, please.

I know Apple's a good company. Their products sell really well. But how are they worth $1BIL?

Like, seriously, are the laptops and Mac OS computers (and smartphones that are a minority market share) generating that much revenue that investors believe they're worth the big 1 BIL?
How is this broken up? What's differentiating Apple from, say, Microsoft, which makes many more products. I'm genuinely asking.

You need more than 67M GET to make that true

fug

the os was always superior to winblows and it still is, their hardware has always sucked balls though

All of their stuff is pretty much best in class and sells with max profit. Just look at the fucking watch, they came pretty late to the market and became #1 in few years. It's a very secure stock, kinda like investing in gold but with a much better return. Besides, they somehow manage to have a huge growth despite already being a mature company for about a decade.

>smartphones that are a minority market share
But still #1 at profits, and it's not even close (last time I checked they had 110% of the entire phone market). Their app store generates much more too. What's the point in selling billions of crappy phones if you barely generate any profit with them nor can't force all competition out?

>What's differentiating Apple from, say, Microsoft, which makes many more products.
One is a popular brand that keeps growing naturally with a complete trust from their customers and the other is a company people tolerate because they have to use Office. Would you really want to invest in a company that slept on the whole smartphone meme? When was the last time MS drove the market? Only Google could've come close lately but their "throw shit at a wall until it sticks" approach just isn't as successful.

The most funny thing is that Applel doesn't do anything special: Release a good product that works well with your other products. It's amazing that no one else can't do it half as well.

>has never gotten 1 (one) human to space

Attached: .jpg (550x335, 29K)

>MYSPACE

Attached: 1530127170802.jpg (675x601, 63K)

>despacito with 5.3 billion views on jewtube
despacito is the epitome in music humanity has achieved

>1 billion
They are worth 1 trillion. That's a thousand times one billion.

The fuck does that matter now?

I'm more upset that true pioneers in the computing world like Ken Thompson and Dennis Ritchie never get the credit they deserve outside of small niche tech groups. Linux and GNU are decent, but you coudl take them out of history and not much would change. DEC was the company that lead the world to PC becoming a every day household item.

(everything you enumerated just re-badged/re-licensed things that were made by actual pioneers and made them marketable)

Lmao... Linus and stallman pedo
> true pioneers in the PC world
What a ducking disgrace. Get lost underage

>Linux and GNU are decent, but you coudl take them out of history and not much would change.
This is false. It would change a lot of things.

in some parts of the world a billion is a "million million" like the UK iirc
>true pioneers in the PC world like linus and stallman
holy fucking kek i didn't think it was possible to be this retarded

>let's make a gray box only better!
>let's make a white slab of glass only thinner!
Apples growth comes through pure cosmetics. There's nothing bad about wanting a "better box" unless you're a brainlet who doesn't know what's inside his computer.

I don't give a shit about your post number, you're a stupid cunt.

Attached: 1503003083754.gif (500x500, 156K)