Fortnite ditches Play Store

What a fucking nightmare.

If this is the future of Android, having to download APKs from random different websites, with no quality control, no virus scanning, no updates, then the future of Android is fucking garbage.

Google needs to ban third party APK installation, right now.

Attached: fortnite android.jpg (843x323, 89K)

no normie even knows what the fuck an APK is, no chance in hell

>Google needs to ban third party APK installation, right now.
Here: (you)

Bullshit. Everyone has known what APKs are since Minecraft launched.

*snap*

>Fortnite
>Minecraft
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Can't wait for summer to end.

>If this is the future of Android, having to download APKs from random different websites, with no quality control, no virus scanning, no updates, then the future of Android is fucking garbage.
you know that you can do that right now, right?

>Google needs to ban third party APK installation, right now.

yes because we want less and less freedom. But nice bait you got me.

Attached: 17201283_1952444888312897_5816204381426864338_n.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Gaming on your phone wtf

Attached: 1533168004138.png (546x1090, 55K)

Minecraft launched on mobile 6 years ago.

You can, but you don't have to. All the apps are on the Store.

This is about to change, they'll make you go download software from random places to dodge Google's 30% tax.

Nice bait.

>All the apps are on the Store.

lolno.

>virus scanning
Retard alert

Hi r*ddit, nice spacing you have there in your shitty post.

Attached: 1521549157165.jpg (299x322, 40K)

>mentioning a videogame in anycontext means you're an underage
by your logic its bad news for you then

So you don't separate your paragraphs?

Fuck google play. I'd rather have a wangblows system or a Linux tier package and repo system.

Attached: ff.jpg (1536x2048, 637K)

I'm actually surprised more companies don't do this.

Yes but I separate them like this:
What a fucking nightmare.
If this is the future of Android, having to download APKs from random different websites, with no quality control, no virus scanning, no updates, then the future of Android is fucking garbage.
Google needs to ban third party APK installation, right now.
OP is obviously used to the retarded r*ddit spacing system.

Like hell they are.

While this is bait. The twitter moment has people saying exactly that. Do they understand how easy an APK install is or that the epic games https website is legit? How is this different than downloading the PC version?

>retarded spacing
>Google needs to ban third party APK
Nice try, jew overlords.

Tally ho chap!

Finally someone appreciates the finer complexities of in depth that wonderous sites such as reddit can offer and is happy to apply the next level of intelligent conversation into other forums as well. the wonders of seperating paragraphs cannot be undermined, especially as this is a site where everyone is an adult and as such, must behave like one.

A civilised society must engage in text based conversation where each word is carefully placed and each line considered. there must be an additional gap to seperate each paragraph, otherwise the reader will be overwhelmed and struggle to read the message boxes.

i look forward to hearing a reply from you, oh wise user.

Sincerly
Sir user III

also kys

>Playing games meant for young children doesn't make me a child

Yet they still pay the full 30% to Aplel with the basedstore

Fortnite is dogshit and Overwatch is a clusterfuck. Both have awful gamplay and their graphics are garbage. TF2 has a very polished gameplay and artstyle, but it's nothing but a joke thanks to Valve's laziness.
It's not fair TF-bros.

Attached: d19(2).png (2048x1536, 2.58M)