what botnet am i supposed to use now?

Attached: ruined.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chrome-store-foxified/
ufile.io/b0p1l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Microsoft Edge doesn't have this problem

Firefox

Vivaldi if you still want to use chrome extensions.

>everybody complains about Chrome being a botnet
>nobody has ever had a problem with it

There's never been anything good about chrome. You used it because you fell for advertisements.

Chrome pushed me too far.
I now use a new tab redirect add in with a local hand edited .html bookmarks file as me new tab page.
Just like old times.

The chinese opera botnet is snappy af

who tf used the bookmarks manager

>Vivaldi if you still want to use chrome extensions.
Wrong
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chrome-store-foxified/

WHAT THE FUCK

ufile.io/b0p1l

your welcome

me
It's better than chrome so meh
>everybody complains about Chrome being a botnet
It is pretty slow mate

no, it's because the google ecosystem is just that good

>ufile.io/b0p1l
what is that

Is there anythang chrome still does yet?
>bookmark manager
removed
>ability to download youtube videos
removed
>what if
removed

firefox's new bookmark sidebar also sucks to find older bookmarks I have to open the separate bookmark window

Hasn't worked for months

I've found so many problems with firefox its astonishing. The worst part is that they're things that they were ok before but they just outright broke them. Some examples (I can't remember most right now, but whatever):
- In order to clear the icon cache you have to edit a fucking database
- You can't search history in a range of time (this would be soo helpful)
- If a download fails the .part file is deleted for no reason
- Sometimes gifs are downloaded wrongly, even if you click "save image" it saves the html page.
- They keep making the settings more idiot-friendly, they even removed the advanced tab.

Who fucking use bookmarks?

Somebody should make a browser with good features. They could even charge money for it, because free browsers clearly aren't working.

pinboard.in

You can still add the standalone bookmark icon. I agree that the sidebar is aggravating since I was used to the old system.

>thinks something by Google isn't a botnet
HAHAHAH

see

literally everyone past the age of 16
you have more shit to think about in day-to-day life, and you need to know more online resources every day to stay on top of everything, especially if you work in a tech field (documentation, etc, updates, cheat sheets, email accounts, your favourite boards/sites, quick access to tools like speedtest, specific documents in google docs you need to use for work/hobby stuff etc etc)
I have never used bookmarks when i was a teenager, but pretty much when i turned 17 and had to start actually doing shit instead of sitting on my ass all day i started using bookmarks, 95% of all web browsing i do is by accessing something through the bookmarks bar. I have maybe 1000s of bookmarks not on the bar as well, and i just ctrl+f them when i need them instead of searching for that same thing all over again

Microsoft Edge has the problem of permanent white scrollbars even with the option to hide them and dark mode enabled. I would use Edge if it fixed this but it's been two years. Fuck MS.

Get Firefox

Is this lostboy? I ain't touching that shit.
Someone fire up a VM

Firefox has great bookmarks. Need something cloud based? Pocket is now owned by Mozilla and like Sync, fully open source. Use their server or run your own.

Give up on the botnet and move over to Firefox.

It didn't tho. I have the latest chrome and tge bookmarks manager is still there.

HAHAHAHAHA, yeah right m8, stay delusional.
I'll stay here, waiting for Chrome to play 720p60 Youtube videos without lag just like Firefox does.

You can still use the standard bookmarks menu just as we've always done though.

Is this a joke, or do you really not use bookmarks?
How do you save sites?

icecat or qt

Good, the bookmark manager was confusing and took up space.

Attached: 1468753056981.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

Firefox or Brave

Is there any way to get the old bookmarks manager back, or is there an extension that emulates it? New Material design one is shit, doesn't let you cut/paste multi-selected bookmarks around.

>4kvideodownloader_4.4.6.zip
Just click it and it tells you the filename.

yeah, malware addons are that good

Well good thing I don't use bookmarks.

t. 15$ laptop