MOUSE / MICE general thread

For all your mouse related needs.

Is there a Jow Forums-approved list for these?

The only things I've found are these:

logicalincrements.com/mouse
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Mice

Any updated lists?

DISCUSS!

Attached: mouse thread.png (355x310, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless you're a fucking 12yo gaymur, there isn't anything to discuss.

Then, what mouse should I buy?

Trackball > Trackpoint > Mouse > Touchpad

Logitech MX Master
or OP pic

How's this one?

microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse

Can't find many in-depth reviews online.

Same here. Is the sensor as bad as some people say?

For office and normal use it's good. For gaming it's unusable.

Finalmouse ultra light or corsair m65 yeah it's gaymer shit but they're the best build and sensors imo

if non gamer pic related

if gamer

Attached: Anker-2.4G-Wireless-Vertical-Ergonomic-Optical-Mouse-2.jpg (328x328, 14K)

This but wired.

Do the buttons die in 2 months or does it last for years?

Pretty much anything Logitech with high-DPI.

Co worker has been using one for about a year no issues

I've been using a logitech g305 for the past few months and I have no complaints. It's a "gamer" mouse but it's nice and simple without 50 buttons and no rgb. A little pricey for a mouse in my opinion but I like it.

pic rel is a $10 mouse that has been serving me for 7 years (lost its complete rubber coating after a few tho), it died yesterday. What should i buy?
Requirements are:
- long lasting
- at least 1600 dpi
- has forward / backward buttons
- is not completely shit for occasional gaming
- preferably in $20-$50 price range

Currently using some horribly shit office mouse thats not even precise on 800 dpi and its starting to suck life from me.

Attached: IMG_20180803_011144.jpg (3480x4640, 2.46M)

Are trackballs welcome here?

Attached: ken.png (1600x1600, 1.37M)

Logitech G203.

Logitech MX518. Bought it 6 years ago when I gamed much more than I do currently. Its still a great mouse, I dread having to one day replace it.

this 2bh

My Steelseries Rival 700 mouse fell on the floor the other day, and now the right click literally won't work/cliick. Left click still works fine, and I even detached the top cover and tested the small buttons underneath, both click fine. But when I put the button cover back on, right click is stuck for some reason. I don't see anything wrong, it just doesn't work.

Is there a way to fix this? Or do I have to get a new mouse? Is this a case of Steelseries being shit?

yes but only big red balls

Attached: 71mak3pqX0L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 156K)

the cheapest wireless one

>wireless
lol good one m8

Is the G403 a meme mouse?

if you love more retarded cables and still live in 2003

the g305 is all you need
>wireless but new sensor not from 1995 and without shit acceleration
>relatively cheap
>less than 100g
>battery lasts a shit ton of time

I can't even begin to imagine how sad your life has to be and how poorly organised your desktop is for that to even remotely be an issue that even enters your mind.
"oh no, another cable to run behind the monitor into the back of the PC. My life is pain".
>live in 2003
I wish.

there are 2 good mice in this world, the microshaft intellimouse 1.1A and the logitech G502. everything else is trash

Sadly, this.

mionix aviator is gucci

>great ergonomics and weight
>battery easily lasts 2 or 3 weeks
>vertical freescrolling wheel
>horizontal scrollwheel
>can be programmed to assign extra buttons special functions depending on what software you are using
>good durability/aesthetics

name one (1) better mouse for non-gaymers

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Is there a wired version?

no, no one cares about input lag except for gaymers

Your assumptions mark you as a complete cunt.
I don't like charging mice, I don't like them running out of power, I just like them plugged in and then ignored and running.
You fucking retard.

just leave it plugged in then
talk about a "fucking retard"...

I mean, a simple fucking "No." Would have sufficed.

christ chill your autism please. Did no one buy your pixelshit game or something? lol

>says no, only wireless exists
>turns out you can leave it plugged in
Then why lie you cunt?

the imo1.1a is shit unless you overclock the polling rate, any good wired modern mouse out of the box knocks the shit out of the imo 1.1a, wmo and the logitech g502

it's still a wireless mouse even when you are charging it.

by the way who the fuck cares about input lag except for gaymers?

Still rocking an MX518. First "good" mouse was an MX500. I'm happy with it but the cable has a short so it cuts in and out. Thinking about buying one of those $10 eBay repair kits for it (comes with USB cable and new skates)

>still live in 2003
This would be pretty fucking great. In 2003 games were still good, AMD was giving Intel a run for its money, smartphones were not yet a thing (and you weren't expected to be available all the time) and overall the future looked promising. Now only one of those things holds true (hint: it involves AMD)

Razer Copperhead master race.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

logitech g305 with a lithium AAA battery + converter
wireless, perfect sensor without delay or smoothing, 84 grams

I use a G603 with a lithium AA. As a former diehard Intellimouse 3.0'er it's pretty much perfect.

Is that from Microsofts mousaleam?

ive had a g700s for the past 4 or so years
probably caked in semen by now

gonna buy an mx master soon for the trackball®™ cuz these style of mice are /comfy/

Attached: Logitech-G700s-13.jpg (900x600, 244K)

>mx master
i meant mx ergo

im a fucking retard

Attached: 1532313928637.jpg (403x433, 27K)

I had one of those. I liked it, but the thumb button wears out too quickly, and I'd prefer if there was a wired version. Mine would sometimes move erratically, I'm assuming it's because there's a lot of people in my apartment building using wireless Logitech devices. Never had issues with my g403, which is weird, or my steelseries sensei which was wireless

Bought this for $15.

Attached: .jpg (800x600, 51K)

Why do these threads always have decade old "advice" in them? I'm surprised I haven't seen that one infographic posted yet. Mice have come a long way even in the last few years. If you're recommending something older that hasn't had a refresh you're a nostalgia goggles wearing moron.

Is MX Master 2S good too? Or did they screw it up?

Wireless mouse master race

>MOUSE / MICE
My father used to say that "mice" was the proper plural only for the animal, while "mouses" was the proper plural for the computer peripheral.

has anyone tested this thing?
I want to out of morbid curiosity

Attached: mouse.jpg (1387x777, 153K)

Bloody with programmable buttons. If you don't have buttons to which you can bind a script/keyboard shortcut you don't belong to Jow Forums.

Attached: d80b2d192d333fac3a452b6379febce9d187d9f2c253d4ff31ce1624a57362d8.gif (480x270, 693K)

Managed to get BB to price match the MX Ergo Plus for the regular MX Ergo that was on discount at Amazon.

Attached: 6080600cv12d.jpg (3402x3168, 715K)

What is that?

zowie fk2

don't diss
Microsoft Intellimouse were breddy gud at the time

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)