The literal state of gayming on loonix in 2018

The literal state of gayming on loonix in 2018

Attached: tux-racer_4.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx8vyUCN_1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ew

Looks fun. Anyway, gaming on Linux is all about emulators and teh romz

This same thread. over and over again, with little deviation. for years now. why.

>there is more work put in tuxracer than in the average proprietary, DRM protected, paid indie trash your can find on steam/humblebundles/indiegala bundles

it's one of the best games I played tbqh, lots of fun and reminds me crash bash

Imagine someone believing this

Attached: ff.jpg (800x533, 122K)

There's more games running natively on Linux now than you would have ever dared to dream 5-6 years ago.

kek

how many's that? two?

Wine? Never heard about this one

Have you been cryogenically awoken from the year 2002?
Trade your CRT monitor in for a Walmart giftcard, Boomer

t. shitty indie game dev

>gayming
>2018
Please don’t

Do emulators like ePSXe and PCSX2 really work on Linux?
If that's the case I can finally say goodbye to the last reason to continue using Losedows

>What is 0AD
>What is Battle for Wesnoth
>What is Freeciv
>What is Team Fortress
>What is Stardew Valley
>What is DOOM
>What is Hitman
>What is Witcher 2
>What is wine
>What is over9000 other titles
>What is Love
>Baby don't hurt me
>Don't hurt me
>No more

Work perfectly fine.

Interesting considering I play WoW all day on Linux just fine

Adults don't care about gaymes

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as loonix is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1518371956166.jpg (640x635, 95K)

>TAKE OFF THAT BANDANA, SNAKE.

>gaming on Linux is all about theft

youtube.com/watch?v=hx8vyUCN_1A

SOUL

>tfw it's actually kinda fun and the music is super cheery
this, but it's a good thing

Still better than 99% of the games they've released this year.

>literal
Learn to use this word properly, dummy.

who's "they" dumbass?

those winter themed levels where you had to push the other players off a platform mmmmm

does windows run the game
windows has nothing at all to do with any game

>still playing videogames

massive market, expanding
ppls jobs absorbed by robots
they need to be flicking levers somewhere, for reward

/me could clock gorf
ama

Attached: Gorftitlescreen.png (200x269, 9K)

clock cos the mission counter only went up to 99.
game designer hadn't thought someone like me was possible. intense game

>Still not playing videogames
I may stop playing AAA titles (which I actually already did because its just marketing shit nowadays) but I will never stop playing good old games.
Unfortunately true. I bought a 1080 Ti for MEA hoping at least the MP would get as good as ME3s. I can play any title I want in 4K but in the end I play ME3MP from time to time and watch shitty 90s series in 480p on my 4K TV.

Nice framerate.

No, it's 5000+ and rising fast. At this point you could go Linux only and it would be impossible to keep up with all the games being released, your backlog would just keep growing and growing eternally.

Attached: 2018-08-04-092143_1920x1080_scrot.jpg (1071x737, 147K)

Did you filter out addons/dlcs and software? I'm pretty sure Linux now only supports around 21% games that windows does on Steam. And less are actually being pushed with each year, so it will drop below 20% again within the next 3 years.
But I do see that Linux has less of below mediocre games than windows. Most trash tier devs aren't pushing out games to outside of windows.

>same
>over and over again
>little deviation
>for years now
just like gaming in Linux haha

Attached: 1531923469074.gif (360x202, 209K)

I love you ricardo

Yeah, I did. Count is 11000+ if I don't filter that stuff out.

You put it perfectly. Indeed, -what is- all that shit you just named off? Fuck Linux is completely void of anything fun and/or popular

If you learn to read, Linux has endless possibilities. If you choose to be a helpless mongoloid, you won't get very far. That applies to life as well. But I suppose explaining this to someone who lives their life concerned about the availability of remote controlled cartoons, isn't going to grasp this anyways.

does this game have online or online leaderboards/highscore

>2018
>wasting time with video games
Your parents must be proud of you guys

>no popular or fun games
Dota 2, CSGO, Football Manager 18, Garry's Mod, Rocket League, Left 4 Dead 2, Payday 2, Civilization 5, Terraria, Europa Univerzalis 4, Stellaris, Borderlands 2, Don't starve together, stardew valley, factorio

wine can run gayms new windows can't
so technically more gayms run on gnu