Should I hire pajeets for my AI company?

Should I hire pajeets for my AI company?

Attached: PENaGfx.png (1488x1267, 754K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7tCiAru6iqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you want your AI to shit itself when it sees a street.

>Post is a salad of memes
I like funposting and all, but this is a bit much.

youtu.be/7tCiAru6iqg
You're the one who will decide that.

Attached: 1526549752331.jpg (313x382, 93K)

To all the peeps on Jow Forums
Why do you autistic faggots only shill "pajeets are shitting on the street" only on Jow Forums? Which is less mainstream in India. Oh yeah you don't have the BALLS to show up on popular social media websites because your butt will be roasted to ashes by other Indians.

We're not fluent in English, agreed but we have to learn other 3 to 4 languages including English which is pain in the ass.

Poor people in rural villages shit on grassfields and not normal people in most cities you autistic anons because lack of education in those areas. Stray Dogs shit on the street, not people.

Our food such as curry might not be suited for you, but hey muh chink's roasted cockroaches and dog are probably more healthy for your stomach.

Kek

nep nep

POO

Was reading an article in national geographic in the doctor's office. They hadan article on that: confirmedpajiits are pooing in their streets.

yes they will do the needful

*wags head*

neppu neppu UwU

Hire me for a little more and get the productivity of 10 pajeets.
Also you can probably automate most things.

Attached: 1480622843987.jpg (2760x2952, 1.36M)

I actually think there are some genuine human beings in India, mostly in Kerala. Rest of the the country is inhabited by animals.

If you decide not to hire pajeets, also don't hire slavs.
They are pajeets+1

Attached: white warriors against deviancy.jpg (1000x750, 838K)

Just fix your country instead of being defensive. There's no excuse for people who aren't homeless to be pooing in the open and you should have the intelligence to correct the problem.

they're all ugly and dark down South

IN

LOO

>POO
>IN
>LOO

>only on Jow Forums? Which is less mainstream in India. Oh yeah you don't have the BALLS to show up on popular social media websites
We're not dumb like you, pajeet. We actually know our audiences when we speak to them

Yes, Pajeets are nice competent people, e.g. Google and Microsoft CEOs are pajeets. Ignore the Jow ForumsNEETS, they don't even have a work, programming in C on thinkpads running arch linux at their mom's basement is not a job kek.

Attached: 1527682302215.png (232x266, 4K)

What can those smelly pajeets say to me? If they decide to "roast me to ashes" I can easily come back with their open defecation statistics and examples of their general shittiness.
Also, tell me what "3 to 4 languages" you have to learn.
I could go onto Quora right now and dig into you shitters but it wouldn't do much. You act like I'd actually be afraid of you immatute retards, when in reality words just don't get to you guys. That actually may be your only good quality, actually. You're blissfully ignorant to every negative thing around you and go through life being obscenely filthy.
Come on. Tell me exactly what you'd say to me if I came on your shitty popular social media sites you guys infest and started calling you disgusting poo in loos, as a white person who lives in the United States.
You couldn't say anything. I am considerably richer than you as a first worlder, I'm considerably more intelligent, I'm considerably more civilized, I'm considerably more cleaner, AND I have a toilet.
So fuck off back to Puora, Rajeev

Probably. AI is a high-risk venture, you're going to need all the help you can get.

Also Why do you autistic faggots only shill "pajeets are shitting on the street" only on Jow Forums? Which is less mainstream in India. Oh yeah you don't have the BALLS to show up on popular social media websites because your butt will be roasted to ashes by other Indians.

We're not fluent in English, agreed but we have to learn other 3 to 4 languages including English which is pain in the ass.

Poor people in rural villages shit on grassfields and not normal people in most cities you autistic anons because lack of education in those areas. Stray Dogs shit on the street, not people.

Our food such as curry might not be suited for you, but hey muh chink's roasted cockroaches and dog are probably more healthy for your stomach.

drink out of the Ganges. i dare you.

> AI project
> hire slav devs
>
> AI immediately attacks other systems
> comes up behind them
> knife across the throat
> "THAT'S FOR WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT WINDOWS 7, bezstarostné bastardové hovno"

HAHAHHAHAH CAN ONE GET REFUNDED FOR SHIT LIKE THIS ?

>BALLS to show up on popular social media websites
he thinks truth is determined through everyday cacophony of social media
this is your brain on poo

>not paying pajeets to impregnate your wife