ITT: You're locked in a sealed room with a capybara and a hand grenade

ITT: You're locked in a sealed room with a capybara and a hand grenade.

What do?

Attached: why does this always happen to me.png (1024x768, 106K)

hot potato

Fuck the capybara

What material are the walls and floor made from?
What are the dimensions of the room?
Is the capybara aggressive?

Attached: 1539607531583.png (614x614, 31K)

>otnffnue
>imCD4KOU
Those are some good IDs.

Also, is the room oxygenated and if so from what source does air enter this room?

Attached: 1539607531583.png (614x614, 31K)

Pet the capybara and bring it back home to take care of it and give it a good comfy life. They so cute

Attached: lifebuzz-bfd26416fa73c0dccf60a454604d05a9-limit_2000.jpg (600x592, 168K)

Incorrect. OP needs to find a way to exit the room first.

Attached: 1529449843815.png (789x750, 17K)

None of you guys are taking my sleuthing seriousli

Attached: 1533147100702.png (814x619, 34K)

Knock on the walls to see if any of them are hollow

Use capybaras good sense of smell to smell out the exit

Well, you need to get the grenade inside the capybara. It might shield you from the blast, but only maybe. If it doesn't you die, and that's fine too.

OP did not mention the size of the room. If the room is large enough and the walls are not resistant to explosives then you could throw the grenade from one corner to the opposite corner and blow your way out.

op starved in the room nice

Yes, but for safety measures you could use that oversized guinea pig as a softener,

you would dehydrate before you suffocate

Accurate point. I mostly asked to determine if I could exploit the source somehow. If there is a ventilation system then it implies this is a larger complex than a simple room and the positioning of the vent may help me determine where the neighboring rooms are located.

Plus the sounds coming from the vents above could be used to help me trace the path of the ventilation system to a degree.

ah, didn't think of that at all
though I have determined (if my math is correct which I wouldn't count on) that you would have enough air for a fortnight
I would guess you could get ~50lbs of capybara to sustain you, as well

so maybe after exhausting all other options like a capybara bone chisel, pile up the rotting meat in the corner on top of the nade, then duck and cover

To make a chisel from its bones you would either need a sharp object or you would have to break them in such a way that the broken off piece is sharp.

rip it's jaw off and use its enamel coated chompers

Plus this assumes that you found a way to rip open the Capybara. It would be difficult to do by hand, so if you are in a scenario where the bones are exposed odds are you have already exhausted your grenade via force feeding it to the Capybara, which would have likely exposed its bones for use.

Didn't consider this. Brutal, but I could see this working as well.

Yep there is definitely chiseling material here to work with, if OP this that desperate.

Attached: s521972503441136676_p1213_i1_w640.jpg (883x639, 297K)

/thread

Put the grenade in the capybara and have it be like a meaty indoor firework

get

this

Vorrtrek

Put the capybara in a corner, throw the grenade at an opposite corner then run to the corner that has the capybara there. It's the only way to escape

hijack the capybara and the grenade

acknowledge that there is no wall and leave

Attached: leave this place.png (1024x768, 364K)

Based

this, every day is july 4th

I figured out the dimensions of at least one side using the capybara as a measuring unit. A capybara grows on average to 106-134 cm, so I averaged that to get a length of 120cm. From there I used the capybara units to approximate the length and height of the side wall (behind wall behind the character).
Length = 326.57cm
Height = 153.74cm
It's hard to determine the width since it's unknown how far away the camera is from the side. Somebody might make use of the info, though. The room seems quite small however, so I'm not sure if you could blow up the wall without damaging yourself.

Attached: capylength.png (1024x768, 155K)

Absolutely 4th dimensional.

Attached: tenor (7).gif (498x280, 1.85M)

Pet the capybara until I die of thirst

Basato e puro

>local Jow Forums user unleashes weaponized autism on an entirely hypothetical scenario

Attached: absolute power.jpg (700x700, 116K)

i proceed to pet the capybara