Press "F" to pay respects

Press "F" to pay respects

Attached: maxresdefault (21).jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc
youtube.com/watch?v=jaxI2Xk9mkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did he finally off himself?

*interupts wendells technical explanation*
Yeah so maybe if we get some more funding we can start making content for that linux channel we have talked about for years.

*cringy deep tone spergy voice*
NOW I COMMAND YOU CRETINS TO CHECK OUT MY BANDCAMP MUSIC OR I SHALL BANISH YOU TO THE ETERNAL DAMNATION OF HADES POSTERIOR BUHAHAHAHAAAAA

I'm a musician after all! ;)
Also I'm making this game you might have heard of...
*cough* zweihander *cough* That's german btw ;)

Yeah it's been a project of mine for over 5 years and it'll be amazing when it finally comes out.
Anyways like and subscribe!
YOU LOSERRRRSS BUHAHAHAHAHAHAH BUAHAHAHA

OH AND YOU WATCH ALL OF THE HARDWARE VIDS AND YOU WILL LIKE IT! BUAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Yeah fuck that guy.

someone give me a quick rundown

why did he leave the channel that him and the fat guy were both on?

no respect for this fucking retard

ITT: numale homos gossiping about some retarded faggot bullshit
fuck off back to plebbit cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc

i don't understand this video, please elaborate

and what happened to pistol?

You alright there, Logan? Is Pistol demanding more money for another fursuit, so you have to salvage any reputation you have?

Attached: pleasednik.gif (300x221, 2.35M)

S

He was cool when he worked for TigerDirect, then he became a douchewagon. Wendell is a moron too. His tranny wife is too.

why does he look like he plays bass in a nu metal band?

Logan was shilled here almost everyday before the incident, then Jow Forums turned on him. It was funny how threads were posted just as much as Linus threads are now every time a video went up and then the shilling stopped overnight.

kek

>Wendell was shilled here almost everyday before the incident, then Jow Forums finally celebrated Wendell being freed from the retardation of a dumbfaggot/furrtrany duo of scammers, and now Wendell is shilled even more because he is better than ever
Fixed that for you.

what happened to these guys

What happens to all scammers. They die lonely and in shamefur dispray.

>Logan was shilled here almost everyday before the incident
t. newfag

Attached: logang.gif (500x281, 2.2M)

>and the fat guy

Fuck off newfag, if you have no clue who Wendell is, off yourself.

>fuck off back to plebbit cancer
redditor spotted

>made decent stuff
>time goes by
>shit fails internally
>everyone's accusing each other of taking money that isn't theirs
>everyone except Logan and Pistol leaves
>entire community turns on them
>result is pic related

Attached: justrazemyshitup.png (1757x927, 151K)

>that drop
What was meant to be Logan's big idea that was supposed to get big? I remember him saying something about it during the big fall out and wanting time to change direction of the channel, but I haven't really seen anything.

He tried rebranding it to CritTV, but the content was basically the same. Went back to using TekSyndicate shortly after he probably realised starting fresh lost him more viewers than just dealing with it.

He's such a cuck, even his gf (male) left him once the money ran out

RIP Logan the founding father of ryzen

Attached: 1496054554025.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Has he killed himself/his dead channel yet?

Looks like hes killing off the CritTV show and making a new show called Serious Business focusing on Twitch only and then uploading it to YouTube.

Hes bitching about having almost 600k subs and only getting less than 20k views. Despite the face that most of those subs were from before the Wendell split.

Logan, the tranny and the cyborg were always a meme.

Attached: trap.jpg (376x366, 18K)

How is Wendall a moron? Please elaborate

Jow Forums - e-celebs

did wendell fire the other fat guy and his sister that he was hosting his new channel with or what?
I haven't seen them on there in weeks

He cucked for hardware RAID and BTRFS.

They were both more interesting together, on their own neither manages to be as engaging.
Wendell > Logan still though.

Could you cram a few more epic buzzword in there?

Spot on, his voice and everything

To his weight? Otherwise I call FAKE NEWS

Attached: 1277503501111.jpg (571x570, 54K)

What incident?

>Wendell > Logan
This is false.

opposite day?

>$4700
>for 4? people

Yeah huge success, lol.

Does he honestly think that mad scientist/villian laugh thing he does constantly is funny?

Didn't Wendell cuck Logan?
I imagine Pistol revered his immense brain and Linux capabilities and let him stretch her braphole.

He literally larps as a pagan "heavy metal" enthusiast which isn't actually heavy metal at all (metallic tier)

He wears leather bracers with studs unironically and constatly makes jokes on christians behalf.
It's called not being self aware or growing up past his edgy teenage years.

>when you hoping for a crit but your hits are 0

He should of ran full dex build..

his intro music is the only good thing

>Press "F"
S

This actually sounds like a fun channel

I might watch it every so often desu

With sponsorship deals that is enough to keep a channel running. Dropping into the $400 range isn't though unless you have high viewer numbers to offset it.

At least wendell is still kicking

he was better anyway

This, most people dont understand the situation at all and just look at the memes and decide Logan was wrong.

I've been following Logan since 2007 with his career at TigerDirect, he's a great guy.

I would say it was more of an internal power struggle, small company with lots of freedom and money makes employees think they can do whatever they want - they can't.
Refusing or stopping projects causing Tec Syndicate to not be able to produce videos and therefor missing income, including drama caused people to leave.

Also,

youtube.com/watch?v=jaxI2Xk9mkc

Fuck off, Logan.

ITT: Bunch of metalheads who aren't clever enough to be real nerds watch the matrix and take everything way too seriously

who is this beautiful man

How was "she" involved in all of this and responsible for the channel's demise?

Nik Roos from Noisia.

Attached: 116543.53df83178d35f.jpg (276x276, 24K)

Underrated post right there. Had a good chortle.

she released a ton of dm's and tried to make qain and wendel look bad but ended up making everyone but wendel look like scum.

D for disrespect.
:)

it doesn't exist anymore

Hello, Ward.
Oh right... I forgot it's "Logan" now.

This is disturbingly convincing

Attached: Capturesmall.jpg (674x599, 67K)

L1T has been just as big a failure as Logan's thing. Probably can't afford to keep paying two other people for a channel that gets ~10k views per video.

L1T is a side thing for wendell, ryan, and the girl. if it's profitable even slightly it's alright. they're doing some really interesting stuff with windows vms on linux to run gaymes that have never run well at all before on windows vms.

Financially? Totally. But their content and weekly news show is just diamonds.