/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Summertime Edition!

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
GGn buffs up, 12 hours on freeleech

old thread

Attached: 1507278725574.jpg (1303x1800, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ApolloRIP/Gazelle/tree/master/static/styles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Apollo Deathwatch Thread:
>Enabled Users
>July 04: 23,339
>July 18: 22,710
>July 25: 22,313
>Aug 01: 21,825
>Aug 04: 21,649
Down 1,690 in one month

Why was he banned?

just got my HDB invite... How are the other anons holding up?

Attached: 1495260610468.png (640x480, 435K)

they are recruiting on jpopsuki now. that's cool for neons there but at the same time if they are asking there it reeks of desperation

lold who knows? He made some thread a while back on the pooloo forums about a concert meetup but I dont remember anything else about the man.

just on jpopsuki?

I received mine two weeks ago, life's good. What's your name? I'll add you to my friend list :^)

Flatmaster, what's yours?

>3 months later still no answer from APL recruiter
>RED recruiter sent the invite after couple days

Attached: 1511454029971.gif (400x373, 3.85M)

pezmc

they are recruiting on most private trackers. it's just that jps is curry as fuck and has never had an official recruitment thread since they don't even have class restricted forums.
jps is now the easiest way to get in if you're neon though. just need PU (pathetically easy) and wait 6 months

No HDB yet, I think I have all the req but time on one though, so eventually

Attached: 1514361198672.png (2543x3015, 2.52M)

r00t reporting in sup hdbers

Attached: 1480630237262.png (855x682, 55K)

>concerts and events
>[region] mumbai, india

Attached: webmreaction1.webm (216x234, 300K)

Attached: 1530989897203.png (640x400, 191K)

url?

Attached: 1480592669583.png (856x259, 81K)

LMAO!! I CAN'T! NO MORE!

Attached: 1529541686675.jpg (258x245, 32K)

based

>beats is still banned from red
how long before he's cabal banned?

what was in the indian hate theads?

hes only in ptp and barely even uses his account, my guess is not that long

Why would he be cabal banned if he dindu nuffin

another day another 5gb uploaded to RED

Attached: __jirou_kyouka_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_kobaji__sample-abd08fc7b676cba03b906a020991dda9.jpg (850x606, 62K)

with all the dick sucking and whining about seedboxes he had it coming

Attached: unknown-45.png (874x870, 314K)

>that 34 year old boomer who actually joined MAM

Attached: 1521603353592.png (385x350, 37K)

AB is cabal.

Attached: 1514373503938.jpg (1000x1507, 736K)

just got my db9 invite

enjoy those bonus points sir, on the house

Attached: 1529476785670.jpg (380x349, 35K)

What CSS is this and where can I get it?

>34 year old
>boomer
choose one, can't be both

here most likely. It looks like ApolloStage
github.com/ApolloRIP/Gazelle/tree/master/static/styles/

That's the CSS they stole from OT :^)

>t. a fucking boomer

Thanks.

enjoy your poo, sir

What are the H&R rules on EMP? I can't find them anywhere

CURRYMASTER WHERE YOU AT

Fuck off

Does it make you curry if you aren't on APL?

Looks like OT's Beluga theme that Apollo stole a while back

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 1.57.30 PM.png (1195x491, 178K)

Non-cabal trackers work together.

Do they not do hit and runs or something? I'm genuinely curious

I hope you're not trolling, no H&R rule on EMP

I'm sure OT doesn't mind or even gave it to them based on how pro-open-source they are. I meant "stole" in the friendly way.

I genuinely wasn't trolling, thanks for the help

What is this meme with retards marking themselves?

>marking
>on OT
They don't give a fuck you retard

BTNs beluga theme that OT stole.

They're both based on the same non-gazelle theme, but they obviously aren't the same theme.

laintracker finally ded?

What? Beluga at BTN is the source of that theme, other trackers have modified it for their site but it originated at BTN.

omfg who fucking cares? Geez you fags focus on the most useless shit.

You seem to care. One of us is calmly correcting your mistake and the other is screaming.

EMPs request forum is BEYOND useless.

Attached: 1531425616385.png (600x600, 441K)

The guy who wrote the Beluga theme for BTN based it on a well known theme that had nothing to do with any Gazelle sites. OT did the same thing. You can visually compare the two versions and easily tell that while the color scheme and general layout is approximately the same, there are plenty of obvious differences that make it pretty clear one wasn't lifted from the other. Looking at the stylesheet code itself would make that even more clear.
Apollo's version on the other hand is clearly lifted from OT's version.

That's not me nitwit. There's more than just you and me on this board.

>your mistake
Wrong guy. Got nothing to do with this discussion. Just dumb seeing it play out over something as stupid as themes.

Hey how about we discuss something uselful. Shit like should private trackers focus on being nothing but repositories, or embrace implementing metadata features. Good example being PTP (lots of metadata and organization) and BiB (just about no metadata or organization, mere repository of books). Or how audibooks, going largely ignored. Or powertripping mods. idk something other than "LOLOLOLOL They stoel this theme!"

>it on a well known theme that had nothing to do with any Gazelle sites
Which theme for which site?

put a TB on liara roux getting blacked and still no one filled it

>family knows I catalog a ton of media and archive it because autism
>semi-tech literate family member gets me a Synology NAS
>don't really need it, but oh well. Might as well throw rutorrent on it and use it for torrents
>rutorrent not supported on this model

just kill me senpai

>should private trackers focus on being nothing but repositories
Yes
>audibooks, going largely ignored
>hnnngngng ugg slow, ugg can't read, ugg need speakysounds
Nobody gives a shit about audiobooks, they are even lower regarded than weebshit.
>powertripping mods
>waaahwaaah, I acted like a shitter and the mods banned me, waah literal nazis
Your list of """Super Useful Things that Matter""" is like a shopping list of 13yr old angst. Seems like you'd be better served with streaming services and an overdrive library card, norman.

Clean install a real distro?

Does it support docker? There are rtorrent containers if so.

I thought I would be free from stupid quality arguments if I just started downloading everything in FLAC format but now I don't know what kHz flac to choose.

Attached: 1475544451448.jpg (380x250, 12K)

AB fork when?

>Nobody gives a shit about audiobooks, they are even lower regarded than weebshit
waaahwaaaahh mommy mommy! Someone likes something I don't! If I don't like it their shouldn't be anything for it!
>waaahwaaah, I acted like a shitter and the mods banned me, waah literal nazis
waahwaah mommy mommy! I choked on zed's dick too hard! my throat hurts! wah!

Your criticisms sound like the whining of maladjusted autist. Seems like you'd be better served with linux circlejerks and an therapist, cuck.

Fuck this line in particular.

Attached: Capture.png (1149x754, 453K)

When I first started out I thought some patrician were being elite faggots wanting hard economies for nothing. Now I see the light. Buffer is so easy on EMP no one wants to take the plunge on their bounties, unless its something that can be found for free.

However, make it too hard and there's barely an economy at all except for tech literate autists. Just need a good balance.

>an therapist
You can never undo this embarrassment now.

Attached: 1373738805536.png (360x489, 117K)

44k for CD/WEB, 96k for VINYL. 192k is a meme.

Fuck off kuchi. Nobody cares.

Unless you are a fucking mosquito, pick 44.1 or 48.

>mfw I did that for an anime and it's now the go-to release for that specific torrent on AB
Feels important /b/ros

Attached: 1524072564104.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Attached: 1531599799822.jpg (1280x706, 183K)

>t. member of the illiterati
Did mommy not love you enough to read to you? Imagine being over the age of three and listening to someone else read stories. lmaoing @ ur lyfe rn.
Separate it to oe and get over it, coochycoo.

unless your taste is in well-known websites. What the fuck are you fapping to thats so rare not even russians will fill it?

Not hard to beat a hardsubbed release.

/marked/

I have found my inner peace and am above trying to convince peasants like you.

Attached: 1518317114963.gif (499x499, 45K)

>idiot needs to be read a story, doesn't understand articles
That's what happens when you listen to the big man in skool tell you a storywory. If you're a good boy he might even read some numbers out to you so you can finally count to eleven without pulling your little peewee out.

Huh?

>Imagine being over the age of three and listening to someone else read stories. lmaoing @ ur lyfe rn.
Imagine being so cut off from the rest of society, that you can't imagine the possible desire or use of audiobooks. lmaoing @ ur lyfe rn.

Attached: 1531842049355.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Oh idk, could it be that some of us that actually leave our house have long commutes to work and like to have podcasts and audiobooks going? Or while jogging like to zone out to a good audiobook?

Stay sequestered in your mum's basement faggots.

Theres one thing I want about you, just get fucking banned of BroadCastTheNet for being such an asshole stalking other people life on BroadCastTheNet idiot.

Laughing at the "an baby"
I can imagine the desire, its the desire of an brainlet that never learned to read.
Stay salty, babe.

Oh hai HDBcuck. Still see you're throwing tantrums at people that like things you don't.

So start a tracker for all the patrician ""'listens to audio books and podcasts when running""" gentlesires, because clearly nobody at the current ebook trackers care about that shit. Know why? Because like mostl people they listen to music during those activities and read books when sat at home.
You want to do everything retard-backward and bitch when the rest of the world doesn't suit you. Do you listen to podcasts when fucking? JK, I know that's not something you've managed yet.

Why are you arguing with an autist? He's the same dude that says games are for children. He's just a troll and in the event he's serious, deranged. Either way, do like most of us and ignore him.

I smell curry.

Noted.

Attached: 1532469227384.png (434x513, 258K)

BTW
>mum's basement faggots
What are basement faggots and why would my mom be keeping them? Is this another example of your lack of knowledge of the language you speak, brought upon by those audio books you so crave?
I'd recommend reading 3 books immediately, it won't stop the brain rot but it may just slow it down.
>dude that says games are for children
Not me, I enjoy flight sims, racing games and first person shooters. :^)

Damn I wish I looked like that.

Who hurt you?

Attached: 1530461123762.jpg (737x446, 28K)

Nobody that I know of.

>you will never be CHADnese

Attached: 1385699134039.png (400x396, 186K)

Is that possible on Synology? I’m still figuring out this proprietary mess
That’s what I’m looking into now. I might be able to hack something together

No need to hack anything together, docker is the way to go if your NAS supports it. The OEM supplied torrent clients are always butchered and ancient anyway.

him

Attached: deepfry.jpg (128x128, 2K)

>him
everyone knows beats was a qt3.14 grill

hes pure 100% gorilla shoebrown irl. Who the actual fuck uses beats besides the brown people?