Just found this dude on YouTube. He's a riot

Just found this dude on YouTube. He's a riot.

youtube.com/channel/UCa962e5dqRMO1nUldwaaRMw

Attached: AppleFanboy.png (895x499, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgv7aktFErA
youtube.com/watch?v=rrCKaDyyQlg&t=790s
youtube.com/watch?v=pqRw0oDDXTE&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our boy Louis already shredded him. He's never recovered.

Attached: louislouis[1].jpg (1200x624, 69K)

Based and redpilled autism man

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 46K)

Is he actually autistic?

Tfw louis responded to one of my comments and insulted me.
Feels good man. Like him though.

Are you telling me you never noticed?

Attached: 1431207014524.jpg (640x464, 41K)

Thought he just had a certain personality

Yeah, he has a certain personality. Slightly autistic I might say.

Have you seen Linus's video with him in it with that iMac? He is severely autistic.

Those slutshaming videos he did are pure cringe. He should stick to repair, he's a retard at everything else.

Do you know what's autism? He may be a little social awkward, but far from autistic.

I came within inches of reporting a murder to the authorities after watching that video. Absolutely fucking destroyed

Drew:
>has his own farm, he's living the relaxed farmer life
>owns lots of land, which will only increase in value
>has gf
>beautiful rich hair like Craig Federighi
>makes lots of cash, can afford his own place + studio + high end camera + every apple product his heart wishes + he's obviously saving on the side
>generally really mature personality, accepts other people can have different tastes
>tech is just a hobby for him

Louis:
>owns pajeet style repair shop in NY
>owns match box sized apartment right above it
>clearly suffers from autism, just way at the way he awkwardly blinks
>balding rat
>no gf
>bitter at apple because they're literally killing his pajeet business with great customer service, tries to become edgy sensationalist youtuber to save himself from poverty
>you can see the desperation in his eyes

You could see in his eyes how fucked he was when Apple released the new MBP and Macbook, he knew he was genuinely fucked.
Now he's trying but failing at the Right to repair movement and just becoming another shitlord alt-right youtuber.

>no gf
but he has one

Hasn't the right to repair legislation been passed in like 18 states already?

why is this guy such a reactionary? i swear immigrants are the most right-wing people on this country

Nah, just Indians.

Link to vid

Because they did it legit abd worked for it. They hate immigrants who come here to beg.

Link?

>>generally really mature personality, accepts other people can have different tastes
I was genuinely shocked to find out he's 19. He has the mannerisms and thought process of a young Louis CK.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgv7aktFErA

>>>/tumblr/

I was shocked by his age as well, but only because he looks like he's in his late 30s.

Shit, he even looks older than me who's 10 years older than him.

Louis ripped him a new asshole
His response:
youtube.com/watch?v=rrCKaDyyQlg&t=790s

Apple certainly didn't give a shit, they even made their newest Macbooks even less serviceable by removing the port for the internal soldered SSD for data recovery.

No, Louis doesn't have a GF anymore, because he had one and she bought a MacBook Air (with her own money), he told here to return it (because Apple), she said no, he insisted and she left him.

Yeah, you are stupid. He did that just to capture viewers from Louis.

that's the most retarded thing I have ever read.
He really *is* /our guy/. Our autistic, neckbeard guy. Why the fuck is that fag not cool with RMS et al then? Happy to suck that pajeet windows dick?

>putting a ugly case and shitty screen protector
i dont get the fucking retards these days putting skins on their phone. seriously wtf

Yeah, you are stupid. He did that just to capture viewers from Louis.

You can't make this shit up

Attached: 166.jpg (200x197, 7K)

I visited the apple sub on reddit when this was uncovered and people generally didn't mind. The highest upvote was
>well THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO MAKE BACKUPS

>beautiful rich hair like Craig Federighi
craig is a retard and drew looks even more like an aborted fetus, and dont comment on his hair cus he literally has disgusting psoreiasis and skin diseases and more pimples and spotty facial hair than a prebuscent ftm

>makes lots of cash, can afford his own place + studio + high end camera + every apple product his heart wishes + he's obviously saving on the side
all show and no utility, you wanna play the big boy game his setup is garbage compared to HEY GUYS ITS AUTISM, tech nigger or johnathan morrison, drew simply fails in every category and his setup is halfassed and poorly done

>generally really mature personality, accepts other people can have different tastes
have you even listened to how he talks and how he curveballs everything into becoming IT WEKRS FOR ME (tm) NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME, IT'S GREAT DESIGN YOU'RE WRONG he's like the ultimate spin doctor

>tech is just a hobby for him
more like a fucking obsession, who on earth is so defensive on apple they are the first result online when searching apple sheep

Attached: 1205324129551.jpg (251x251, 14K)

> craig is a retard
t. neet living in his aunt's basement because his mom kicked him out.

I was comparing him to Louis, not to Jonathan Morrison.

did i insult your crush? im sorry user dont worry they have a special place on apple campus for you with lots of lube and courageous accesories for your apple experience

Attached: 1517887115730.jpg (731x620, 196K)

jeez this guy is a total apple shill. you can tell just by watching his last 20 videos on his channel

Ok *blinks autstically*

>all show and no utility
Louis is all about utility and doing useful shit
Tailosive is literally an apple store at home and he even admitted he doesn't know a percentage of what Louis is talking about all the time, he just parrots what the advertisement companies tell him, all show.

>louis knows how to follow a diagram and use a soldering iron

Ah yes, truly a genius, I see.

Genuinely keked.

Attached: Gear VR.png (669x815, 453K)

> Louis is all about utility and doing useful shit
Most of his videos are Apple rants and that's what gives him all the views.
The repair videos are full of comments of ppl waiting for Apple hate and complaining they don't get Apple hate.
Also, nothing good on his repair videos, he's an awful repairman.

The point is that his setup has no actual function other than being pretty, compared to Louis which is an actual workshop

He plays a completely different game than Louis, but can't even excel in his own field as his setup pales in comparison to others in spite of how much money shills claim Tailosive makes

I agree; if you want professional repair videos on youtube, watch the chinks at REWA.

Even this, as simple as it sounds on text is so completely beyond Drew that the man you're defending admitted he has no understanding for it at all

there's a market for apple hate rants and that's apple's fault. do you hate capitalism?
>>>reddit

Yes, but Drew's main source of income isn't scraping off cum inside macbooks.
youtube.com/watch?v=pqRw0oDDXTE&t=13s

> there's a market for apple hate rants and that's apple's fault. do you hate capitalism?
Apple's fault?
Yeah, sorta, Apple is #1, so other companies have to compete in price, and many people can't afford Apple, or are cheap.
Nobody is complaining.
Nobody is saying he shouldn't make videos and money with that.
Just that the result of his videos, is Apple selling more products to more people.

>Yes, but Drew's main source of income isn't scraping off cum inside macbooks.
Of course it isn't, his main source of income is scraping cum out of his anus.

but you're making fun of him because he trashes apple rapid-fire like a machine gun on every video he does and back it up with proof, technical data and common sense.
if anything, louis videos keep people from buying apple.

you seem too much of a butt-blasted macfag. sorry mate

> but you're making fun of him because he trashes apple rapid-fire like a machine gun on every video he does and back it up with proof, technical data and common sense.
Yeah, like there's a chip on every macbook that makes the PC break after 3 years, because some shit warranty extension excuse.
> if anything, louis videos keep people from buying apple.
1. People watch those videos and general BS on the media
2. People start to believe that Apple is bad, phones bend, laptops overheat, iPads can't do shit, dongles, etc.
3. People see a Mac in the store, or people see some friend or respected person using a Mac.
4. People see it's not so bad
5. People see that Apple products are superior to the products they thought to be superior and have bough
6. Curiosity of iOS and macOS allures
7. Curiosity of trying Apple
8. Finding good things about Apple
9. Buy Apple stuff
10. Fanboy confirmed, won't take shit anymore from those idiots online and offline.

Attached: n_prKL82spAKKKXhThTPYE_iSfR2Jtsn5Ivqe-bXTds.jpg (432x768, 120K)

>im gonna post this apple meme to his face and lmaoroflcopter him
yeah, i must have hurt your feelings. you alright mate?

Apple defense force on Jow Forums. Never thought I'd see the day.

Attached: E5BE3EF5-E286-43A4-8A46-D0FB26FC3695.gif (240x228, 419K)