Just learn to progra-

>just learn to progra-

Attached: homelesss.jpg (450x599, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17684451
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ebin

this is a problem with burgerland, see also news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17684451

More like
> Don't be a wageslave, become an entrepreneur.

that pic is rage worthy; fuck that guy

>webdev

welp...

that's what happens when you go to CS

>t. neet

The pic is remarkably confusing. I cant tell if its a homeless guy wanting to give people his resume or if its some asshole making fun of homeless people. I'm thinking it's latter.

Is real, guy just get hunders jobs offers.

Then more power to him.

Curious, how do you even get in that situation?

Don't fast food restaurants literally hire anyone? I've been jobless a few times but i've never became homeless because of it. Is this an american thing?

Americans will literally keep shit-hole jobs for healthcare. Yes, yes it is.

People wonder why the country is rotting from the inside out; now you know.

>Don't fast food restaurants literally hire anyone?
Anyone except me apparently

tfw

Don't give up user, it's only a matter of time if you keep at it.

>quit high-paying job
>start your own business
>business not doing well, but keep on going
>business goes belly up

Also, fast food joints tend to avoid hiring educated people. They dont want to hire people that can negotiate pay, etc. They literally want the cuck who will show up every day for the same pay and do everyone elses job. If you complain they'll fire you on the spot or reduce your hours.

Fast food and retail are literally the worst sectors to work in the gawd awful country.

I think this applies to manual labor jobs in general. I remember applying for a trash sorting job where the application asked whether or not I was married. Employers aren't legally allowed to ask about marital status.

True. I love those jobs that have "range" of pay; which is literally anti-trust. "Pay grade; 68-75k". Yea, how about no?

I've been self employed too, you know when things are going belly up way in advance, well enough for you to job hunt for a month.

>oh noes not the poor homeless shitskins!
Yurosoy or Cucknadian detected.

Paul Blart/Rosanne detected

all he has to do is post on Hacker News and they'll fall over themselves to offer him work.

Ironically he was gainfully employed until he decided to do just that.

In America at least, low tier jobs like fast food don't hire people with degrees or job experience in more advanced work (includes web development) because they are afraid you are "overqualified" and will leave extremely quickly.

I can understand that point if you require extensive training in the position, Doesn't take much to show a person where the mop is,

fast food outlets have very quick staff turnover, can't imagine the avg employment period of those jobs are high anyway

also, If that was really the deciding factor, you could just not put your qualifications on your resume or just lie. Beats sleeping on the streets.

Fast food is actually really hard to get hired for precisely because they hire anyone thus the odds of you being semi randomly selected from 1000 applicants is pretty low, and any attributes or properties which are sufficient to discriminate you from others are likely to do so negatively.

>hungry 4 work
nice day 2 u

How much of a colossal fucking retard are you?

>PHP developer
no such thing

hispanics can't pass leetcode interview that's common in the bay area, he moved from flyover states

>because you are "overqualified" and will leave extremely quickly.
fixed

this, i had to know someone to even get a job in fast food, and it's hell
it ain't worth it user, going back to neetdom soon

>guy gets the idea of starting a start up tech company
>pulls out all of his retirement money and saving
>MOVES TO SILICON VALLEY to create the business
>realize it's expensive as fuck
>runs out of money and goes out of business

The guy was a fucking retard.

Everything that's come out about this dude shows him to be stupid.

>had a good job but moved to the fucking bay area to start his own tech company
>is nearly homeless but was first in line to meet tim cook to buy an iphone x
>refuses to move back to texas even though austin has a booming technology sector