Is it worth paying 44 swiss francs for this?

Is it worth paying 44 swiss francs for this?

Attached: Protonmail_logo.svg.png (800x127, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/
posteo.de/en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dunno, but it's worth $5 a month

Been using for 2 years. Have no issues.

44 swiss francs per year*, sorry

Is the free account option not good enough for you?

They route your traffic thorugh Israeli servers.

fake news
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

Has been rock solid for over a year now on my custom domain. They recently launched full PGP compatibility.

I’ve been using it since beta and free option has been great.

It's free?

imap and smtp

Just fucking use gmail or whatever NSA monitored email server you want and encrypt your emails.

Email is an inherently insecure protocol. PGP can protect the contents of your emails, no email provider can protect the metadata.

just use mailbox.org, 12€/yr

I dont like how they dont support dkim. Thats the only reason why I dont use them.

Pay 8 euros to get protonVPN as well. But it is noticeably slower surfing

No, wait for new cock.li service where you can bring your own domain and let the cock do the rest.

>This means that Radware only handles incoming traffic, and all incoming traffic is encrypted.
>, Radware only sees encrypted packets and nothing else. Furthermore, we only send traffic to Radware when ProtonMail is under DDoS attack,

Wow thanks for literally confirmed what I said with your damage control blog post. That proton mail only cared to divulge once this information was exposed on other sites.

posteo.de/en 12€/yr

Well in that case you might aswell stop using the internet, since literally everyone can see encrypted packages that you send, should they bother

>and green
I would never trust any such company with my data

you're an idiot