Just got into vapeing trying to quit

Just got into vapeing trying to quit.
Was wondering what are good starting kits. I have the stick Prince and it's alright except for the lack of a battery indicator, but it just that the bed 17 days later.

Pic related is what I got

Attached: IMG_20180804_163638.jpg (2340x4160, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/sifting-the-evidence/2017/dec/29/e-cigarettes-vaping-safer-than-smoking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some reason 4 chinz thought I was posting spam, but I wanted to say if there was a board more appropriate for this or a general we could make maybe?

Why do you keep giving away your money for products that have zero benefits?

>muh fruity pebbles taste whenever I want

Grow up

Attached: vaping-1.jpg (649x426, 34K)

If you want to quit smoking just quit smoking, don’t be a weak minded fool. No sense in trading one evil for another.

Rather trade a lesser evil.

Not to sure what's the stigma for vapeing is. if anything I got it because the appartmenta I'm at don't allow smokeing inside or outside the property

No u

so true

I use the mvp 4.0 with the tank it came with

Popcorn Lung

Any reputable place don't carry flavors that have that chemical

> fruity pebble lung

>Not to sure what's the stigma for vapeing is.
It's pointless and ridiculous. Smoking tobacco has a potential point both because it has drug-like effects and therefore can be kinda-sorta fun to smoke (if you're 14, I guess), and also it has a rather unique and distinguished flavor to it. Vaping lacks this point, which also makes it ridiculous, because anyone vaping just looks like they think smoking is cool, but they don't really dare smoke "the bad stuff".

That's why.

> Not to sure what's the stigma for vapeing is
Fuck how much time you have? Where do I start?
> hur hur my vape isnt a cigarette, "no smoking" doesnt apply to me
> hur hur let me smoke in the middle of the store when its against the
> hur hur vaping better for you
> hur hur vaping is natural
> hur hur vaping isnt owned by "big xyz company" so its better

Yea, I have more but you get the point

Yeh this don't replace a cigarette by any means, but it can contain nicotine, and did not like the smell my car had afterwards.

If ur talking about taste then you might as well go for a good cigar. Last a while and taste a hell of a lot better than cigarette.
Hell if I could I rather smoke cigars. But there isn't a cigar shop in my area.

Vapeing is better than smoking it's still a vice however.
But I never heard anyone say it was natural.

You must have some shit friends who think like that.

Vaping has nicotein and gived you the same buzz you fuckin brainlet.

Nah, I choose my friends wisely. I have no friends that vape fortunately. It's also not better for you.

You cannot make that claim because it has yet to be studied. If anything it's worse for you because the studies that have came out shows that cancerous chemicals like formaldehyde are created in the process.

Do your research.

Big tabacco shill you arent fooling anyone

> says vaping is bad
> says smoking tobacco is bad
> therefore shill
are you retarded?

Nahh he's right for the most part, when the voltage is high enough it has proven to make that chemical, we still don't know how it will effect people, guess we can wait till all the middle schoolers either have cancer or something else.

Formaldehyde occurs when you burn your coil, retard. What kind of brainlet burns their coil. You cant even compare the number of poisonous chemical release by cigarettes to vaping and tell me its the same without being an ignore nigger

Nigga I didn't know that I just started vapeing 2 weeks ago.

All these studies are relatively new like I said we gotta wait and see.

We dont care about the details. Can you create Formaldehyde by sucking the end of a cig butt too hard?

Is it really too hard for you to understand that vaping + lungs + any chance of Formaldehyde = health risks?

Shit, your types are cancerous as fuck

Yes smoke the filter and it will release formaldehyde, but you wouldnt do thay just like you wouldnt smoke a dry coil, numbnuts

Again, don't care. Both are bad for you equally. I dont care how you slice it.

Vaping has been like with what, 5 to 10 chemicals that are dangerous? Smoking has been linked wirh 200. Think about it

>i have no facts to back up my arguement but im standing by it
Yeah i knew that from the start because its obviouslt you havent done any reading on the subject

> because all chemicals behave equally

> no arguments
> too stupid to realize his garbage creates Formaldehyde in the process
How stupid did you say you were again?

Formaldhyde only occure when you burn the coil. Id you knew anything about it you would bring of chromium, the real concern, but you dont know about that because you are stupid

> tells me how you get Formaldehyde
> then tells me to worry about Chromium
> then gets mad that vaping is bad for you
lol wut, you really are stupid

kangertech is the only way to go nigga. I have the ipow2 base + a T3'D chamber. Works wonders.

Just make sure you get original parts and not some chink bootleg. Also:

DO NOT BUY VAPING SHIT ON THE INTERNET, GO TO AN ACTUAL STORE. YES YOU WILL PAY THROUGH THE NOSE, BUT IT'S WORTH IT.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (549x480, 52K)

I never said it was good for you, i said it exposes you to a couple of harmful chemicals instead of 200 in cigarettes. It also had no tar. Who pays you from big tobacco to spread your misinfirmation?

Yeh I went to an actual vape shop to get my starter kit.
I can't trust online with flavors. I'll probably get this or something a bit better if smok Jews me with the warranty.

With that being said the vape pen kinda works. It just when it fires it doesn't stop unless I remove the tank, don't know if I should keep doing that or not.

>I never said it was good for you
Are you dumb? Or are you just bored online looking for someone to argue with?

Quote me nigger, i clearly expressed it was the lesser of two evils. Tabacco shills like you want to muddy to water and get people back on smokes via misinformation

>i clearly expressed it was the lesser of two evils
>resorts to racial
>cant defend argument
>thinks i'm a tobacco shill
Like I said, how stupid are you?

200 chemicals ans tar vs 10 chemicals and no tar i said it 5 times. Learn to fucking read

>resorts to racial
newfag shill

>200 chemicals ans tar vs 10 chemicals and no tar i said it 5 times
treats all chemicals equally

I guess if it had water and cyanide that makes it better than cigs?

All of the studies (which are incredibly biased and done with the sketchiest chink liquid) have found vaping to contain 100x less molecules like formaldehyde than normal cigarettes
It's definitively way better to vape than smoking, but it doesn't seem to actually work better than other common aids, and aids barely work at all

There you go trying (poorly) to muddy the water between the danger of smoking and vaping like the shill you are

OP, there's a non written ban on vaping threads due to spam issues years ago, ask on 420 or something
There's plenty of people who vape nicotine free liquid, as retarded as it seems, and people smoking them are usually that retarded and the ones to blame for the vaping stigma
kys shill, you have been absolutely btfo

Als vapung doesnt has cyanide, cigarettes and apples do. Shit example

I work with two people who vape and didnt smoke before. Its retarded. I only vape because i was a smoker and vaping doesnt hurt my lungs like smoking did and it doesnt stink.

> Formaldehyde is a highly toxic systemic poison that is absorbed well by inhalation.
You stupid piece of shit, take chemistry. Better yet:
>>/sci/

You know there's equally dangerous compounds on cigarette smoke, right? And dozens of them
Copying the opening paragraph of Wikipedia doesn't mean you know chemistry, and absorption of certain compounds by the human body isn't chemistry

Refering to your own big tobacco propoganda data where you smoked a coil and found formaldehyde. Do you even know what i mean when i say you burnt/smoked your coil and how people a avoid that ever happening because it tastes horrible? If you do tell me what it means

>resorts to racial
>i voted for hillary
Go the fuck back to plebbit right now

You literally cant read lol. I understand that vaping seems to be a key part of your personality. My apologies that in the process of learning that it actually produces a fatal chemical upon inhalation, that it basically shattered your character.

You're heavily implying that vaping it's worse or at least equal to cigarettes, literally everyone in the thread has been telling you it's not and you go back to
>muh formaldehyde
>vaping produces way less compounds but not all compounds are equal!
>muh formaldehyde
>nigger

>the world isnt black and whit
>cigarettes and vaping are both equally bad

Attached: 1532887399952.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>BUT IT'S WORTH IT.
how so?

If you're buying higher end shit you have no choice but to buy online as finding a store that stocks the specific mod/tank/coils you want could be extremely difficult if not impossible.

Whether it's healthier or not, vaping is definitely cheaper, it doesn't bother the non-smokers I know as much as real cigarettes do, and it doesn't stink up all my shit or leave residue on it. It's the only alternative that's actually worked for me, too, and I say that as somebody who once quit for almost three years and never had the cravings stop.

I have trouble believing any reputable coil would be a formaldehyde hazard. I can only assume it'd come from the use of that chemical to treat the cotton, and pretty much every established brand goes out of the way to make clear that they use cottons that aren't treated with chemicals.

Actually, I havent mentioned cigarettes at all. The guy I'm arguing with has done nothing but mention cigs. He thinks I'm some kind of tobacco shill.

You just have to find a good shop. My local one stocks almost anything you could want and matches or beats online pricing on just about everything.

Until it get taxed; you ready?

You did
Fuck off retard

Even if it was taxed its not even close. 100 bucks and buy me almost a years worth of juice making materials (flavoring, premixed vape juice, bottles, syringes). Not even in the ballpark of a year of smoking

No, he mentioned it and I told him that I disagree. I said pretty clearly this: > You cannot make that claim because it has yet to be studied

I am not the one that has prop'd up vaping to be better than smoking cigs. That's this retard:

No one agree with you thay smoke is equally dangerous or safer than vaping, big tobacco shill, the data doesnt agree with you either. Sorry your company keeps homoraging money every year as people move away from tobacco

>people are still smoking in 1976+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x421, 63K)

There is no data you fucking retard. There are no long term studies like there have been with tobacco. If you think it's better you've bought into the marketing material.

Again, you're a retard.

Ecigs has been studied for 15 years stupid shill

Send me one 15 year study. You can't

I never said ther was a 15 year study, shill. I said its been studied for 15 years

from my experience, finding true high end shit in stores is next to impossible. I live on the east coast in a major metro area, I have ~8 vape stores in a 10 mile area. None of them have higher end DNA box mods, or if they do it's a single mod and it's some gaudy ass shit.

My closest store has a total of 5 different box mods they keep in stock, none of them over $100.

Whereas online I can find a dozen 250w+ mods, dozens of 200w+ mods, in all sorts of styles. Sure, some of them are $200+, but at least they're actually available to purchase.

What part of long term study was not clear to you? Did you drop out of high school or something?

You said there is no data. There is tons of data, stay btfo shill

theguardian.com/science/sifting-the-evidence/2017/dec/29/e-cigarettes-vaping-safer-than-smoking

Attached: goalposts.jpg (300x240, 29K)

There is no long term data as has demonstrated

>its not ling term if it isnt 15 years
I just post one above. Read it

Even if you showed a 15 year study he'd probably come back saying well there are no 25 year studies, so obviously it's still not safe yet.

The guardian is a scientific study?
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Weird. I'm in SoCal and there are several stores around me with pretty large selections of box mods, the one I usually go to has maybe 30 models in stock most of the time. They don't have a lot of crazy high-end mods, but they do have a few, and they carry squonk gear and other less common stuff as well. They do mostly focus on stuff in the $50-100 range, though.

Socal is basically vaping mecca, there is simply no better place to be for in-person purchases.

Same with high end glass for weed smoking

You didnt even read it. The guardian didnt conduct the study, they reported on it with a link to the study. Im done replying anyway you are just b8ing me because you are lonely and want to argue

Yeah i dont know why i bothered

I'm asking for a fucking link to a study. Not a fucking opinion piece online. I don't even care if it's 5 years. Iirc the longest study for smoking is like 37 years. So, you're fucking lucky i don't ask for that.

iJoy for mods. Smok for tanks.
.6ohm single coils for my TFV8 big baby seem to last the longest.

Pico 25 and some RTAs.

Someone gave me an Ironfist mod
Can I use it to smoke weed?

>Can I use it to smoke weed?
Yes, but it's a pain in the ass unless you have access to pre-filled THC cartridges.

My dealer has half gram carts with 510 thread for $40. A bit pricey compared to buying dab standalone, but the carts are great for getting high on the go, so the price you pay for convenience.

>stick prince
pleb

The recommend me something better, I mean I already bought it. But for next time