LXDE, LXQt or XFCE?

LXDE, LXQt or XFCE?
Discuss.

Attached: 1421680395411.jpg (1600x1200, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.voidlinux.eu/Xfce
youtu.be/L34S4Tt1EuQ
pastebin.com/iMMQF0kp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xfce ftw.

LXDE is only marginally more lightweight but feels like it has way less features
LXQt, why bother
Xfce does everything you need, easily riced, and super fast and lightweight

>X11
They're all deprecated.

What were the options again?

Post more.

This image makes me...feel things..

Is she dead or can I jack it?

wiki.voidlinux.eu/Xfce

Attached: c9126fa27e66e9eab8163100910becd4.jpg (512x369, 17K)

xfce hands down. the day xfce downgrades to gtk3 i will an hero

This

fucking saved

mate

It shouldn't make a difference

xfce has little to do with the other 2. Anyway out of those 3, xfce is the best right now but I'm optimistic about LXQt's future.

I'm getting a boner...

XFCE, because it's the most supported one.Also, I came on the op pic

imagine the smell

She’s dead that’s fuckd up

What's the pic from?

why are you posting dead people in Jow Forums, not cool man

Attached: 1439204822637.png (327x173, 10K)

She's still hot asshole!

dwm

I3

>ftw.

Attached: 1532738308119.png (561x540, 286K)

Kek
Top kek

Does it matter though?

Minimal KDE like in the pacman repos.

Attached: images(2).jpg (259x194, 6K)

a hundred times xfce, openbobs is ugly

XFCE or KDE
In the future LXQt might become usable
Everything else that's major it's pure trash by now, or will become pure trash in a short while

>t. arch smug

t o o s o o n

tiling

Attached: 323535 - 3D Blender Princess_Zelda The_Legend_of_Zelda arhoangel.jpg (3840x2160, 1.25M)

You mean warm?

>Xfeces
>good

Attached: 1496670889879.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

>weekly truck attacks
>so many pics of the streets covered in dem fine asses
>human lasagna from the nipples up

such a waste.

God bless the man who took that photo. What a fucking top tier specimen of pussy and ass. Every curve and proportion is utterly perfect.

Stop memeing, reverse image search only shows some random BuzzTier-tier russian sites, in which the image appears in a list. I suspect the lists are similar to those top ten lists with clickbait titles.

Who is this LXQt?

Was it autism?

FUCK OFF

At least post one with decent quality

Attached: 1532232045618.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Audiophiles were a mistake.

So after all this time, would it be classified as a cursed or blessed image?

I want what he's having.

youtu.be/L34S4Tt1EuQ

such a sad story.

It's still too soon!

t. Waylet who can't run a single software because everything's written for X.org

Truly the Laura Palmer of our time

what's the story?

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

Xwayland exists, you know.

Complete nonsense, beginning with her drinking a drink contaminated with antifreeze. Sure it's a sweet poison, but there's no way she could consume a small drink with enough antifreeze in it to be toxic without realizing something was wrong. Then the symptoms don't match because it's not as if you drink antifreeze and suddenly begin dying, it has to be absorbed first! Sure, at first it appears to have the same effect as being drunk with slurred speech and dizziness, but that's only in the first few hours. It's not until the next day that serious symptoms occur and there is a possibility of death, so the odds of her ignoring any other symptoms for twelve or so hours while partying with guys she doesn't know is slim at best. Furthermore ethanol is an antidote to antifreeze. She would have been fine.

Even if all of that did happen, someone has to be lying. The girl in the photo has red cheeks, and a healthy complexion that would not be there after death. In order for this to be achieved a massive amount of make-up would have to be applied to the entire body, which would take time. Then there's the issue of her eyes, which are is several different positions in the pictures. True there is a theory about cola, pop rocks, and a turkey baster, but why would someone do that to a body they think is alive? As if all that weren't enough, what about the temperature of the body? Once she died it'd begin to cool, and he'd have to notice that she wasn't alive by that! The entire story has holes in it! Just like a woman's body does, and should!

Stop ruining the fun.

Attached: abdcde0c414a4829f4387a3e5e06586530ca7ab9dde8c33626ac6721f7305fac.png (539x774, 745K)

I'm pretty sure it's just some ancient /b/ meme.

Ok, I did 2 minutes of research which makes me an expert on this matter. I'm deeply disappointed to find out that it's BS. Would have been a nice story.

It's the standard copypasta reply to the copypasta story posted.

>wrapping muh le solution xd with the piece of shit you want to get rid of
top kek

Xwayland is a transition technology. Obviously there is no way in hell that Wayland would have ever been able to take off if it completely removed backwards compatibility.

based
this is like a trip to the past

Thanks, I've always wondered what it's from.

The main bullshit part of that you honed in on perfectly is that Ethanol competitively inhibits Ethylene Glycol metabolism and it's the metabolite that causes the most problems

>file deleted
what the FUCK I didn't save it someone post it again pls

pastebin.com/iMMQF0kp

quick rundown?

Actual story:
There is no story and the girl being dead is a meme that has been posted on /b/ since the beginning of time.

wrong

LXQt is Qt5 which does into wayland
only needs kwind to into wayland as well

and is not that stable, can crash your session and is not usable for 3D

nou

arc dark openbobs

!! Window title
window.label.text.justify: center
window.active.label.bg: parentrelative
window.active.label.text.color: #ccc
window.inactive.label.bg: parentrelative
window.inactive.label.text.color: #999

window.active.title.bg: flat solid
window.active.title.bg.color: #2f343f
window.inactive.title.bg: flat solid
window.inactive.title.bg.color: #2f343f

!! Window buttons
window.*.button.*.bg: parentrelative
window.active.button.unpressed.image.color: #fff
window.inactive.button.unpressed.image.color: #999
window.*.button.hover.image.color: #5294e2

!window.active.button.disabled.image.color: #404552
!window.inactive.button.disabled.image.color: #2f343f

!! Window borders
window.active.border.color: #2f343f
window.inactive.border.color: #2f343f
!window.inactive.title.separator.color: #2f343f
border.width: 2
padding.width: 2
window.handle.width: 0
window.client.padding.width: 0
window.client.padding.height: 0

!! Root menu
menu.title.bg: flat solid
menu.title.bg.color: #2f343f
menu.title.text.color: #999
menu.title.text.justify: center

menu.items.bg: flat solid
menu.items.bg.color: #383c4a
menu.items.text.color: #ccc
!menu.items.justify: left
menu.items.disabled.text.color: #999
!menu.items.font:shadow=y:shadowtint=20

menu.items.active.bg: flat solid
menu.items.active.bg.color: #5294e2
menu.items.active.text.color: #ffffff

!!menu.overlap.x: -7

!! OSD
osd.bg: flat solid
osd.bg.color: #404552

LXDE

LXQt's applications don't remember settings iirc
it's annoying also pcmanfm-qt was inferior to the gtk2 one for something
LXQt will only be really relevant IF/when it can work with kwin for wayland

openbox + tint

>I want what he's having.

tinnitus?

good effort but alcohol (ethanol) is actually an antidote against ethylen glycol (antifreeze).

getting drunk would efficiently counter the effect of ethylen glycol on your cells. (that's what they do in a hospital btw, ethanol IV).

Ethanol acts by competing with ethylene glycol for alcohol dehydrogenase, the first enzyme in the degradation pathway. Because ethanol has a much higher affinity for alcohol dehydrogenase, about a 100-times greater affinity, it successfully blocks the breakdown of ethylene glycol into glycolaldehyde, which prevents the further degradation. Without oxalic acid formation, the nephrotoxic effects can be avoided, but the ethylene glycol is still present in the body. It is eventually excreted in the urine, but supportive therapy for the CNS depression and metabolic acidosis will be required until the ethylene glycol concentrations fall below toxic limits. Pharmaceutical grade ethanol is usually given intravenously as a 5 or 10% solution in 5% dextrose, but it is also sometimes given orally in the form of a strong spirit such as whisky, vodka, or gin.[7]

Brent J (2001). "Current management of ethylene glycol poisoning" (PDF). Drugs. 61 (7): 979–88. doi:10.2165/00003495-200161070-00006. ISSN 0012-6667. PMID 11434452.

hory sheet.

so next time i'm out of booze and need to get wasted, just swig some radiator fluid and walk into the hospital?