Is it possible to master linux in 2 days?

What do you think

Attached: 1495106048421.png (1508x892, 171K)

Attached: 1518535883608.png (420x420, 66K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1410399317365.jpg (433x332, 16K)

>Is it possible to master a linux desktop in 2 days?

Yes, ubuntu is very easy.

is this true?

Sure if you’re a retarded nigger.

define master

racis

enough to get a system admin job

No because the terms master and slave are obsolete

no. closest is 5 days

Attached: learn-linux-in-5-days-small-cover.jpg.png (233x330, 54K)

It'll be tough,but you have to install gentoo, get a window manager running, and play a steam game on it. If you do that, you have mastered lelnux. Try to do that in 2 days, i'm sure its possible

then I'd say no
there are full courses of this in universities

You don't need to "master" anything in computing in 2 days
You will learn what you need to know by just looking it up when the problem arises, only a fucking brainlet would actually take the time to """""""""master""""""""" Linux, Excel, C++, etc.

start with a LAMP server.

looks like you 2 disagree

>sudo rm -rf /
You now are master of loonix

no, he is saying that you don't need to take the time to master anything, you can "learn as you go" and a company will usually teach you how to perform a task and you go from there

but if you're going to be setting up the infrastructure of a new company then they'd probably want someone who already knows what he's doing

I doubt it, it took me like 6 months to understand manpages

yeah but you are probably low iq

fpbp