Guys I bought pic related and it wasn't usable out of the box. When I formatted to FAT32 for the Switch...

Guys I bought pic related and it wasn't usable out of the box. When I formatted to FAT32 for the Switch, it only appears as having 15gb of storage, and no partitioning software shows it as 256gb. Any suggestions?

Attached: Capture.png (2276x917, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-install-run-any-switch-firmware-unofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/
sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its either a fake, or windows didnt format it correctly. Make sure is made in Korea or Taiwan. Anywhere else is fake. Try win32 formatter. Windows wont let you make the whole thing FAT32.

>for thw Switch
t.

Attached: h5fe9zvcmel01.jpg (706x521, 44K)

yeah it says made in Korea and has the proper markings, ill try win32 formatter

Format the card in windows, then use it in the switch.

Check if it's made in the Philippines or Korea. Check if it has white sides. It should say plus instead of +.

Make an ms dos partition table,
Create one partition as the whole thing itself.
Format the partition as exFAT.

I have the same microsd but in 128gb. I did all of that from a linux terminal, and it works.

yeah all the markings check out, I'll try that thanks

Use a good operating system so you can install gparted

Attached: 1531852226249.png (478x603, 279K)

swallow it so you can gain its energy

install the exFAT update on ur switch

install gentoo

That's one of the problems I encountered with big format shit. Do it through terminal or Linux

format to exfat also see
gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-install-run-any-switch-firmware-unofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

How'd you get that dark theme on Amazon

sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

it's a dud. run h2testw on it to confirm.

Attached: 1517607105542.png (1330x1607, 65K)

Format as exfat

>buy 1 for 80 burgers
>buy 2 for 170 burgers
god bless america

was it shipped and sold by amazon.com? if not it was probably a fake

>256GB card
>FAT32
you can't make a bigger FAT32 filesystem than 32GB

Even shipped and sold from Amazon isn't a solid guarantee, Amazon pools the same products together in the warehouse