Guys, im going to start streaming on twitch or youtube. (I'm not fucking gaming, okay?)

Guys, im going to start streaming on twitch or youtube. (I'm not fucking gaming, okay?)
how do streamers block the word "nigger", i don't want to get banned cause of trolls.

Attached: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (720x726, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2329145-how-to-manage-harassment-in-chat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump u fucking whores

OP is a nigger

Get a bot

i mean, you were once a nigger
white people used to be pitch dark black people
you guys just moved to europe and pooped out white babies during the cold winters
>w-where did you get this info from
up your moms ass

Doesn't matter, people will still donate messages like "nickers" or spam the chat with "NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER". Neither of those get caught by the bot, but sound and look almost exactly like the n word.

>people will still donate messages like "nickers" or spam the chat with "NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER".

Honestly, i don't give two fucks if the nigger appears in the chat but could i get banned for it? Or will the chat get banned for it

>>/v/

You can get banned for having racism in your chat and stream.

>you can get banned for things other people say
the absolute state

shut the fuck up you bloat nigger
BUT IT'S NOT ME SAYING THAT SHIT
IT'S THE CHAT
also i don't even want mods or anything, that shit gay
reeeee, idc if people even say nigger

bamp

Welcome to twitch Bezos edition

you're worried about people coming into your stream and saying nigger? if you're on twitch that's pretty much going to happen, immature kids will always show up where they aren't welcome

also what are you streaming that isn't gaming? i might wanna watch

Fuck off, nobody cares about what you do.

>i might wanna watch
im just gonna chill, browse Jow Forums and youtube, talk to the viewers and shit. And other things i guess
>you're worried about people coming into your stream and saying nigger?
not really, just don't want to get banned. I don't care if it's being spammed, i just don't want to get banned.
>immature kids will always show up where they aren't welcome
anyone is welcome to my stream as long as they don't get me trouble, idcc

>he cared enough to click on this thread
>complete the captcha
>write this post
>and post

Dude. It took me a less than a minute after entering this in a search.

help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2329145-how-to-manage-harassment-in-chat

Word filters exist, type the word in the filter, boom, done.

Sounds fun! I was , if you post your channel name we will watch, but it may bring trouble and I personally would advise against it.

>complete the captcha
ugh

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-09-55-58-428_acr.browser.lightning.png (720x1280, 148K)

You're Russian, aren't you?

I know! He must be under stress to want to do that.

I wanted to say I agree with you about having mods on twitch, but if you get big enough it may become a necessity.

>but it may bring trouble and I personally would advise against it.
what is life without conflict? Idc, nothing bad will happen. I might advertise it on Jow Forums desu. But im not ready yet(still have to buy a camera). Also i would be using gnu/linux so that would make me soo very different from everyone.

>but if you get big enough it may become a necessity.
Honestly thinking of never ever getting mods ever. I want the chat to be so cancerous, it would be more fun that way
yeah i seen that, guess i would enable it
not at all

I like your attitude!

I personally like twitch streamers more when they do not use cameras, or at least use them less.

The word filter is similar to the one you just experienced changing t, b, h to Desu, but instead it restricts the post.

The mods would help streamline the experience by fetching information and advising you in what is going on/what would be entertaining.

>I personally like twitch streamers more when they do not use cameras

damn, then i might not even buy one
but yeah, i gotta get stuff set up.

I mean, i might make friends along the way? Also im clueless on how to take calls from viewers. I don't feel like installing discord since that shit is a botnet but i gotta do something..

Дpyжecкoe нaпoминaниe: вce pyccкиe cвиньи любят cocaть члeн.

t. nigger

Good! I think it detracts from the entertainment and even the most beautiful people are hard to look at because the face makes it is so unimmersive.

You probably won't ever need mods and I really like that choice!

What is your channel name?

Why can't you use "t." properly, degenerate?

It is all botnet! You will be integrated with twitch, and also taxes apply on donations. So you have to pay big brother at the end of the year. Sucks...

motherfucker
stop doing this
i can't read russian
>What is your channel name?
im not ready yet mane, once i get my shit together, i'll come back on Jow Forums and tell you i guess.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fucking taxes. I don't even know how income or capital gain tax works. nvm

>Guys, im going to start streaming on twitch or youtube
Why the fuck would you degrade yourself like that?
>how do streamers block the word "nigger", i don't want to get banned cause of trolls.
They don't, Twitch regulates chat and bans people. Unless you're saying offensive shit then don't worry about shitposters in chat

Attached: 81c.jpg (397x412, 30K)

>degrade
Did you see my previous posts in this ITT thread? I'm full degenerate. I'm Russian, also. That explains why I'm so much of an attention whore.

>Did you see my previous posts in this ITT thread? I'm full degenerate
Oh in that case, get the fuck out of Jow Forums and never return

I'm so stupid I forgot to fill "Name" field.

I hope I happen to be here when you do. I wish you the best of Luck.

You can just go to one of those tax centers I would guess.

this desu senpai

But isn't Jow Forums — Consumerism for de/g/enerates only? It's full of anime.

woah woah woah
that isn't me
fuck no
im a guy from east coast north america, im not fucking russian but i do like russian girls and would like to impregnate one in the future

Read through the advise in this thread. It should help.

>a thread died for this fucking stupidity
Come on mods

fucking phone poster

fuck you. I'm OP